FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Feb 09

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 386>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2008 at 6:58pm
*lurking in*
WOOHOO! Congrats Rashika! Have been hoping for good news from you soon! Stick wee baby bean and grow big and strong!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

Rashika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rashika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2008 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

*lurking in*
WOOHOO! Congrats Rashika! Have been hoping for good news from you soon! Stick wee baby bean and grow big and strong!

thanks Maya! Its been a long time, well it seems that way anyway... and I really appreciated your support last time.
Fingers crossed it goes smoothly this time
Jan 08 :angel:

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2008 at 7:29pm
Congratulations Rashika
kiwisj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwisj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2008 at 10:41pm
Welcome to Feb Rashika :)

Kat70, re running - my doctor said it's cool to keep doing what you've been doing ... just don't do it to exhaustion. I haven't been for a run in over a week (too tired!) but am meant to be playing soccer tonight ... will see how I go!

MS kicked in yesterday a bit - but it's all evening rather than the mornings. At least I can get out and about during the day and have an afternoon snooze before I start feeling revolting ;)

Hope all you other Feb mums are feeling good today!
Konagirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Konagirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:16am
Kat70 - my understanding is like what Kiwisj said, to do what you feel you are capable of doing. I run and did a bit of reading about it and exercise is good to help with the nerves around early preg but if you get exhausted earlier then you would normally then walking might be better. In terms of your friend you run with for me I'm going to tell people as I'm going to be so happy once I get preg. But do what feels right for you.
Good luck everyone! Am so so hoping I get to join this tread in the next few days.
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:32am

Well done and good luck Feb mums...don't think I'll be joining you unfortunately

Happy and healthy 8 months ahead, and see ya in the March Mummies

pip1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pip1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:06am
Well i have to say very nerviously and quietly i had a positive test this morning so we are over the moon.

My boy is nearly 7 months old so i am going to be very busy. I also have had a m/c before my last pregnancy so that adds to the nerves. I was beside myself last time with worry and think that although Connor is with us now i will still be a bundle of nerves. I think i may actually have to join in this time because last time i was more a lurker in the due thread.   

I dont know yet when i am due because my last period was FEB last year but i am presumimg it will be a feb bubs.
Rashika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rashika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 5:21pm
hiya pip1! Nice to see ya

It does make it easier to talk at times, hard when you aren't really that chatty, but its nice to share the worries and know that most people here will be going thru similar nerves. And sometimes they come up with some pearlers that just make your day!

kiwisj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwisj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:07pm
Hiya pip1 :) Wow, so you'll end up with just over a year between your two little ones. Just a bit closer together than my sister and I - I loved growing up with a sibling so close in age! :) All the best for the next 8 months :)

Arrgghhh ... am feeling rotten today - sick this morning, really tired and a nasty nasty headache this afternoon. Luckily I'm not working at the moment so I can take it easy .. although that's not going to last long unfortunately!

Hope all you other Feb mums-to-be are having a great Wednesday.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:10pm
Rashika!! yah well done you..great time to have a baby:) !! go for 10 days early on the 1st:)!! ;)
Mum to two amazing boys!
Kat70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kat70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:35pm
Thanks for the advice on running! - kiwisj I hope Soccer went okay! I did decide to do this run with my friend and felt really good during and after it - you are right, it does make you feel good, even if you are feeling a bit 'hormonal' or teary, it is good to get out for a bit of a run. I ended up telling my friend (as I had to tell her I couldn't do a half marathon in a few weeks - phew got outta that!!

Anyway, my friend was over the moon for me, but mostly concerned I cannot drink wine with her for some time! ...

No ms for me yet and while I dont' wish it to happen it does worry me a bit. Got results from hcg tests - today level was 3000 on Friday, 18,000 from yesterday...so I think there is quite a bit of crazy growth there!
kiwisj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwisj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:24pm
Hey Kat70 - thanks soccer was great! Definitely felt better for going. I figure I might as well give it a go while I still can - better than feeling miserable on the couch at home

I don't know much about HCG levels, but that sounds good? Yay!
Rashika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rashika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 6:21am
Kat those levels do sound pretty damn good, how far along are you?

erinalba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinalba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 6:52am
Hey Rashika - wow I'm so happy for you hun. I've got everything crossed for you to make sure that this pregnancy goes well.

Edited by erinalba
Sue
See my blog www.gojandal.com/wubboo

Beachy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 7:59am
Awesome HCG levels there Kat!!

Having my second HCG test today, and then another on Saturday, so crossing fingers here!
Beachy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beachy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 8:02am
I think friends are starting to wonder why I am not drinking wines with them after work, etc.

Hmm... how much longer can I use the excuse that I am feeling 'unwell' without anyone asking me the obvious??!
pip1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pip1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 8:51am
Beachy that is how i got found out the 1st time, i had my friends hens party at 6 weeks preggy and was a big drinker before than so alot or people knew straight away and the fact i fell asleep on the bus diddnt help me either.

I may get away with it a bit longer this time cos i am still b/f

Kat70 I think those levels sound great.
I wish us all very sticky babies..
Rashika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rashika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 9:09am
Originally posted by erinalba erinalba wrote:

Hey Rashika - wow I'm so happy for you hun. I've got everything crossed for you to make sure that this pregnancy goes well.

ta babe!! It is good, but still early days yet, so keeping it quiet at the moment... no sudden outbursts from that man of mine to the entire racing community this time!
I'm surprised to see you, thought you'd be sleeping as much as possible!!
Hope its going well for you 3

blondy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 4:09pm
*lurk*

Just wanted to say congrats Rashika, and lots of sticky baby vibes to you from another July Mum-to-be!

*lurker out*
fingerscrossed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fingerscrossed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 5:47pm
Hi everyone. So excited to tell you all that I am pregnant. Due Feb 12. Had a MC earlier this year after 6 weeks so hoping like mad that everything will go well. Am focusing on the positive!! Keeping it pretty quiet so will be great to be able to discuss on here. Congrats to all the other feb mums to be.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 386>