FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2008 Mummies!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 47>
Author
aussiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2008 at 3:49pm
Thats great to hear MM
Mum to Hayley **30.6.08
Sponsored Links

thomasina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 8:54am
Congrats Rowena! cant wait to see a pic of Jamie

aussiegirl- make the most of the time you have to yourself now the breastfeeding is going really really well!!!! except I have a big fear of doing it in public, luckily I havent had to yet....

Morgansmum- yay for the semi long sleeps and for the feeding going so well.

Shall we start a list?

thomasina- 13 June - Zechariah
MorgansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorgansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 9:23am
Originally posted by thomasina thomasina wrote:

thomasina- 13 June - Zechariah

Morgansmum - 10 June - Libby
Morgan, Libby

MorgansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorgansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:57pm

libby 15 days
Morgan, Libby

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 1:59pm
Libby is beautiful
thomasina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2008 at 2:06pm
She is gorgeous! and gosh they grow up fast!!!!

MorgansMum - 10June - Libby
thomasina - 13 June - Zechariah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 12:03pm
very, very cute pic of Libby!

I think rorylex had her baby mason on june 13 as well?
Mum to Hayley **30.6.08
bookwyrm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bookwyrm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 3:43pm
How cute are all your babies!!!!!

Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2008 at 4:58pm
Ohh yay - So many cute June Babies!!!
Hope you are all doing well and enjoying the new additions. They grow up soo fast.

Rowena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 3:12pm
Jamie is now 6 days old, I can't believe its been almost a week. I would post a picture but I've no idea how

Jamie came naturally with just a four and a half hour labour and some gas and air.

I hope all you other new mums are coping with your new bubs.
rorylex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rorylex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 4:04pm
hey all
well done rowena and congrats.

saw mw today Mason is 2wks old today and has gained 380gms since birth. which would explain why the nappies seem to be shrinking so fast i though with having a small baby i might actually use the 200 newborn nappies but im not so sure now.
Mummy to 4 boys
Samuel - 18.6.05
Rory - 15.7.06
Mason - 13.06.08
Emmett - 24.01.10
Baby #5 - cooking
Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 8:32pm
*squee* Libby is so cute!!! Look at those chubba cheeks LOL
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 8:53pm
Hi All

Caden was born via emeregecy c section on Monday 23 June at 1.03am, 9lb 8oz and 56cm long!

We just got home today.

Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2008 at 8:54pm
I just logged in and saw you'd posted - Yay! Welcome back
Awesome effort - and lovely little man

Libby is a real cutie too

Edited by Bobbie

Rowena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2008 at 10:10am
My Caden is a big boy I thought Jamie was big enough,

Jamie is doing well, he loves his food. He feeds all evening but will then sleep about 6 hours so not so bad except for two nights ago when he slept till midnight then fed till six in the morning
thomasina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2008 at 10:56am
Hi Ladies!

Add to the list:

MorgansMum - 10June - Libby
thomasina - 13 June - Zechariah

Caden is soooo cute!!!!

Good to hear Mason is growing!

Rowena- My wee man, Zec, does much the same, he pigs out on and off all evening until around midnight then sleeps until 6-7am, which is very good!!!!!! Certainly would not want it the other way around! lol that must have been a very long night when Jamie decided to do that to you.

thomasina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thomasina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2008 at 10:57am
hmmmm i really need to get rid of my ticker. Im definately not pregnant anymore. Just gotta work out how to do it..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2008 at 12:16pm
Its so great seeing you all in here... I have till Monday to have a June baby!
Sheena - welcome home...your wee man is gorgeous
Mum to Hayley **30.6.08
Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2008 at 3:30pm
Happy Due Date Jess!!!!!!

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2008 at 6:21pm
Hello June Mummys!!! yay Im FINALLY here!!!

My little man is sleeping at the momment, DF just changed his nappy and settled him.
Im having a little trouble breastfeeding, my nipples are sore and I was having trouble latching him on, but my midwife helped me today when she came to see us and I think Im finally getting the hang of things!
Caden has lost a fair bit since his birth weight, my milk is in but it hasnt completley come in, so I am having to top him up with formula for a few days to get his weight up and hopefully my milk will have come in more, Im also trying to feed him every 2 hours during day and 3 1/2 at night. Which is sooo hard cos my nipples are sooo tender and sore I feel sick at the thought of feeding.
But I will get there in the end.

Im so glad to be home!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 47>