FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2008 Mummies!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 47>
Author
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: June 2008 Mummies!!
    Posted: 04 June 2008 at 8:49am
I thought Id start this now, maybe it will convince some more of these June babies to arrive!! lol

Can we sticky this please

Edited by CadensMum

Sponsored Links

LittleBug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LittleBug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 9:54am
*lots of good wishes*
Chloe (4 years) and Oliver (3 years).
MyBelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyBelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:56am
good luck ladies!! xox
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 10:59am
I got all excited then and thought he had been born

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:01am
lol everyone keeps thinking that

lol when Im in labour you guys will know, Jess is my text buddy so if I cant, she will keep everyone posted, so you will most definitly know when bubs is here

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 11:13am
I was hoping there were pics of 1 or 2 new babies.

Getting exciting now ladies. All the best to all of you for quick and painless labours and perfect babies that sleep through from day one.
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 12:21pm
Sheza! You scared me ... I thought *huh how did she give birth that quickly without me knowing*
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 2:15pm

all the best June 08 mummies.....guess this means us June 07 mums must be moving to the toddlers section soon

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:07pm
LOL at everyone thinking Ive had him, I wish! I just wanted to start this thread now, as the June babies will be coming along very soon

Hopefully the Ladies who have had their babys will pop in here with pics of their little ones, even though the only June babies born so far were born in May! and one in April lol

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 3:55pm
Had me going too!

All the best to the June mummies still waiting
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
Tiff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2008 at 4:54pm
Good luck to all you mums to be!!! June is the best month!!! After March that is!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 1:12pm
awesome ticker Jess..:) come on..you can have him on Monday if you like!:)

oh and Ethan grabbed hold of his taggie and won't let go when i went to meet a few of the chch girls today:) so cute!!:) everyone always asks where i got it from..do you make muslin type ones?
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2008 at 6:17pm
I So hope to be posting in here for "real" by next weekend!!!

aussiegirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiegirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 4:04pm
Am looking forward to lost of posts and pics in here soon
Mum to Hayley **30.6.08
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 4:08pm
Jez just cause I'm paranoid about it being on his face but i wont give it to him in bed yet anyway:)

come on Caden !!!!!!!!!
Mum to two amazing boys!
MorgansMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MorgansMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2008 at 9:29pm
i thought I would be the first June mummy to post in here, Libby was born at 12.25am on June 10th weighing 6lb 3.5oz and measuring 48cm so shes just a wee dot.

Morgan, Libby

susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2008 at 1:16am
She is very very cute
My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2008 at 9:15am

Congrats MorgansMum!! Your wee Libby is just beautiful!

Wishing all the June mummies to be all the best for your labours and births!  Cmon Caden stop torturing mummy lol!! Jess dont forget to text me!!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

tishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2008 at 8:57pm
aww bless! She's gorgy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2008 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by KiwiMummy KiwiMummy wrote:

Congrats MorgansMum!! Your wee Libby is just beautiful!

Wishing all the June mummies to be all the best for your labours and births! Cmon Caden stop torturing mummy lol!! Jess dont forget to text me!!

LOL, I reckon, I tell him that everyday! "Please come out and stop hurting mummy" lol
Going over due really sucks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 47>