FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAKL - Chipmunks?? Lollipops??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AKL - Chipmunks?? Lollipops??
    Posted: 12 June 2008 at 4:56pm
Our AN coffee group have a weekend catch up every few months so we can include the Dads. As the weather isn't too good at the moment I was wondering about arranging the next one at Lollipops or Chipmunks.

Can anyone comment on either of these?

I have been to Glenfield Lollipops and it was OK but we couldn't get into the area for smaller kids as it was taken over by a coffee group. Plus it wasn't very big and I can imagine that it would be packed on a weekend. Some of the other Mum's went to Chicpmunks in Hsn and weren't fussed.
Lindsey

Sponsored Links

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 5:06pm
What about the one on Carr Road, Mt Roskill - Chipmunks. It seems ok, I've only ever dropped Nyah off there for parties. I've also been to the Chipmunks at Pakuranga, I think I preferred that one.

Theres Lollipops at Ellerslie in the racecourse. Which is quite small.

ETA: I just asked Nyah and she said the Manukau one was soooo cool!

Edited by .Mel
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 8:57pm
We like Mt Roskill Chipmunks, it used to be really grotty but they got new owners about eighteen months ago and it's great now.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2008 at 9:16pm
Thanks. I had a look at the Chipmunks website and it looks quite good. Mt Roskill is very close to us all as well
Lindsey

Post Reply Post Reply