FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedand again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jennz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: and again
    Posted: 30 June 2008 at 10:37pm
Another nutter killing his family

I just don't get it- it seems like one of these is happening about once a week now. I just don't understand why people do this    I almost think that mother might be better off if she doesn't survive- I know I wouldn't want to
Jen, Charlotte 7 & Kate 3

Sponsored Links

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2008 at 7:53am
That's awful.  Glad they caught him now but like you Jennz I wouldn't want to survive.
MyBelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyBelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2008 at 10:00am
thats so awful, it actually makes me really really mad.
To be honest i would want to survive so that i could know that the ba*tard hadnt taken everything
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2008 at 11:17am
...how horrible!!

I wonder what the hell was the reason behind it? I still cant understand how some one has it in their heart to hurt children let alone kill them?? They must be really evil!! or mentally disabled!!

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2008 at 2:31pm
Thank goodness they caught the horrible monster.

What a nut is all I say, what world are we living in.
Thepoppetsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thepoppetsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2008 at 4:29pm
How sad I just read that it has been confirmed he has a brain tumour which could explain how a man described as a "loving family man" could do something so horrible.

Those poor wee kids and the mother her world has been destroyed.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 3:18pm
Oh really? I havnt caught up with the news yet!!

So are they saying that the Brain tumour has caused him to ask this way (in a medical sense) or bacause he has brain tumour and he depressed that he tought he would go and kill people?

If it is the later...I have no sympathy! Because loads of people get brain tumour and dont go on a mad rampage (sp??)

Post Reply Post Reply