FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in March 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 733>
Author
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 6:00pm
Cheers MrsMojo!

I'll give them a call in a week or so if my hcg levels look good
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Sponsored Links

MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 7:02pm
That sounds good Rachel, I was a little over 5 weeks when I called them and I had no probs getting in.
mayday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 8:08pm
Hi there,

I am new to the oh baby sight, and was wanting to meet and chat to some woman who are due around the same time as me.

I am a young mum, very excited to start a family.

look forward to hearing from you all soon:)
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 8:14pm
Congrats March mummies to be....I cant believe we are into March already!!!
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2008 at 9:34pm
Hi everyone,
My first baby is due on 5th March 2009! I have only just had it confirmed at the doctor's, and hoping to get a midwife shortly. Anyone else here from Dunedin?
queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 1:01am
Congrats Margs, mayday and whitewave!! March is looking like a busy month already!!

Margs: So glad your IVF went so well, really happy for you!!!!

mayday: When is your due date?

whitewave: I'm not from Dunedin but my DH is, not sure if any of the other ladies are.

Thanks for the tips on the 30th party, however, I don't think I would get away with the sober driver excuse. My friends would not allow that!!! I have arranged with the bar to supply me with sparkling grape juice and elaborate looking "mocktails" so hopefully that'll work!!!

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 11:39am
Shannon - 3rd
Whitewave - 5th
Tigerish - 6th
Queenbean - 10th
Margs - 12th
Rianna - 14th?
Rachel25 - 15th
Mayday - ?

morning everyone I did my last test this morning and it was a very dark line so feeling a bit more positive about it.

Off up to Levin now for a shooting rep match, eek wish me luck!
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Mum2L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 11:46am
gosh, march babies already!!! congrats to you all

mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 2:08pm
Hi Whitewave, im orriginally from dunedin and will be having baby there, my sil who is due 9th feb is using Michelle Archer and i am also hoping she will team up with my midwife here. Hope that helps
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 2:38pm
Hi ladies! I cant believe Im here!!!!! Its still sinking in that we have a wee bubba on the way

Thanks for adding me to the list Rachel. I cant believe how big it is already. Yay so exciting.

Shannon - 3rd
Whitewave - 5th
Tigerish - 6th
Queenbean - 10th
Margs - 12th
Rianna - 15th
Rachel25 - 15th
Mayday - ?

Now Im off to update my ticker
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 3:20pm
Congrats March mummies! It doesn't seem to long ago that our jan thread was started and everyone was shocked we were in Jan already! the year is going to fly by.

All the best for great pregnancies everyone.

Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 4:21pm
Congrats to all the March mummies to be, hope you all have a happy and healthy pregnancy
BerryBliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 7:56pm
hey there i'm new to this site and yay i'm due 12th march i hav 3 children so this will be #4 and i'm very xcited. so i look foward to chatting with u all.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 8:22pm
how do u do the tickers i'm new to this and need some help lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 8:37pm
Welcome to OB lilmisspink. Congratulations!!

To add your ticker go to the profile button next to Private Messages and put it in your singature. You need to add the IMG option. HTH

whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2008 at 8:54pm
Hi Shannon, thanks for that. I will call around this week to find a midwife.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 11:26am
Thanks rianna and thanks for the welcome

DD 1999
DS 2003
DS 2006
DD 2009

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 2:53pm
No probs

Shannon - 3rd
Whitewave - 5th
Tigerish - 6th
Queenbean - 10th
Margs - 12th
lilmisspink - 12th
Rianna - 15th
Rachel25 - 15th
Mayday - ?

How is everyone feeling today?? Ive just been getting AF type cramps again. AF would have been due today so that could be why. Also still feeling really tired which I hope passes soon.

Is anyone going to be taking omega3 tablets?? I dont eat fish so I need to start taking them.

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 3:57pm
Rianna,

The cramping is more likely your uterus starting to stretch (already!!!), its perfectly normal chicky. Its so exciting feeling your body change in prep for the bubs (mind, I think I complained about it a bit).

Enjoy every minute of lovley.

Congrats to all the March Mummies, may you all have a healthy 8 months!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2008 at 4:06pm
i'm feeling prety good, don't feel preg yet. i hav a nasty taste tho so sucking on some lollies to keep it away. i eat fish like 1-2 times a week (fresh not fish and chip fish lol) so won't be needing the omega3 i think.
I hope the AF type cramps settle for u Rianna, the first trimester is scary aye evry little niggle or spot of blood u tend to think the worst in my opinion anyway.
I will be ringing my LMC tomorrow so i guess will get a blood form to pick up this week as well. having the bloods done makes it more real

DD 1999
DS 2003
DS 2006
DD 2009
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 733>