FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in March 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 726727728729730 733>
Author
4monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:50pm
Hope Sophia goes down ok, Vanessa!

Solo weekend went well. No major meltdowns. Got invited to a friend's house for dinner on saturday night and the kids all behaved really well, even though it was a fairly late night for them.

Rach - I hope your DH keeps getting better. The things he's saying are not cool, depression or not.
Sponsored Links

BerryBliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:37pm
Awww Rach, not cool behaviour from your DH, hopefully he will come right very soon, sounds like you are doing a fantastic job.

Love the photo of Caleb GJen. And yay for the solo weekend going well!!!

Tessa is back sleeping in with me, due to her starting pooing issues restarting and her getting major nappy rash *sigh* i just don't have it in me to let her cry when something is wrong with her.

Had my hair cut off on friday, so i now have short hair and it feels great, so much easier to look after.
Things are going well with my guy friend as well, really liking spending time with him, he's so nice haha and hot as well!!!

DD 1999
DS 2003
DS 2006
DD 2009
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:53pm
Vanessa, hope you're having better luck getting your toddler to sleep than I am
gtg take 500
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:18pm
Aah, don't ya just love toddlers when they won't sleep when you want them to? Hope you're both having some luck, Vanessa and Rachel!

Rachel, that's what we're here for, hun, so you don't have to hold things in. Vent away if it helps you to feel better. Hope Greg gets better now he's back at work.

Ali - bummer that you have to share your bed again, but I can understand that Tessa needs some comfort. Poor girl, any idea whats causing the pooing issues?
Okay, I think we need pics - of your short hair, and your hot man!

My ratbag decided to have a nap from nearly 4pm to 5:20pm yesterday, big mistake me letting sleep because he wouldn't go to bed til 10:30pm after that! Today only slightly better - he fell asleep at 2pm and woke 3:20pm, thought he'd be okay but noooo, finally asleep at 9pm! Aaargh, I don't know what to do about his new napping routine!
Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:20am
I had my hair cut the other week as well. Good to have less hair but it annoys me when it gets in my face.

Glad things are going well for your love life Ali

Cody went to bed with out a fight last night at 8.30pm, and he slept almost 12hrs, but for some reason he is being really grizzly this morning.

Willy isn't coming up anymore as he has to work and the friend he was going to pick up from the airport got back last night and is going to find his own way home. Am glad that Cody is too young to understand. Think that as Cody gets older I won't tell him if Willy is planning on coming up until the day otherwise Cody may get his hopes up only to be let down.

And I was looking forward to having some toddler free time and had a list of things I wanted to get done.

Rose didn't have any nose trouble last night so I had a pretty good sleep.

music_mummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:17pm
Sophia surprisingly went to bed without any more hassle than normal, which still meant I put her back to bed about 3 times before she went to sleep but she was in good enough spirits about it all so I didn't feel too stressed about it. She got up at 3:25am and scared the bejesus out of me. Normally I hear her get up but I think I was just drifting back to sleep after feeding William so I opened my eyes and she was right there beside the bed! She went back to bed about 5 min later and slept through until 7ish. Both girls woke at the sme time and ended up playing really nicely together in their room for about 15min before they came into our rooom, it was such a nice way to start the day and William slept until 8am so it was lovely all round
princesspumpkin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesspumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:01am
Morning ladies!! Hope there was some awesome sleep action in all your houses last night

WWJen - thank you so much for the dvd! It's going to get a thrashing today, it's cold & hideous outside, so a warm snuggly telly day I reckon.

One puku picture for you - 21 wks, 6 days -
linky

Ahghh, small boy attacking me with a chilli. Should wrangle it from him before he eats it!!

BBL!
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 3:27pm
Awesome bump pic Kathleen, and yay for Wardrobe Wednesday coming back! Wish I had such nice clothes hehe

Glad your solo weekend went well too GJen and that the kids all behaved themselves!

Ooh Ali, we need pics of your new haircut, and hot new man hehehe. So glad it's all going well with him Hope Tessa's bum gets better quickly, poor wee thing

The other night I finally got Chelsea to sleep just after 9pm (this was after falling asleep in the car when we went to pick DH up from work at 5pm, 20min nap lol!). But last night was 8pm and she slept thru till 8am this morning yay! Already know that she will be up all night tonight though lol as we lay down together at 12:30 as I was tired, and she slept till 2:30!!! Eek I so should have woken her up earlier but she looked so peaceful, oops. I got about an hour sleep then Austin woke up for a feed and change, then straight back to sleep again, good boy

Lol Chelsea is sitting at her table eating a yoghurt but there is more talking than eating going on hmm now she's saying "Mama got blood down there". Hope she's not traumatised from after the birth - unfortunately everyone had their hands full so no one could stop her watching me get stitches done mum was holding Austin, DH was holding the light so MW could see what she was doing, student mw was holding my hand and mw was doing the stitching! And I was saying "I wish Chelsea wasn't watching!"

Oh good now she's talking about something else ("Wind blew Chelsea's bike over. Cheeky wind. Mama pick it up" haha)

Toni that sucks that Willy isn't coming up anymore, glad Cody is too young to understand.

Omg my child is so random hehe. Now she's saying "baa baa sheep sleeping. Mama awake. Lalala" guess she takes after me, I was always last to finish a meal from talking too much now she's reciting Incy Wincy Spider

WWJen, yay for almost 7wks!!

Austin's awake now, off I go!

Edited by rachelsea
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 4:11pm
Hey Ladies sorry i havent been around im not sure where all the hours of the day are going.....

Rachel - So sorry to hear greg hasnt been very nice to you, what on earth made him think that cold turkey was a good idea?! Lots of hugs!!!

Ali - glad to hear things are going well with your new man! you deserve someone who will treat you nicely

GJen - Glad to hear your solo weekend went well.

Toni - Sucks that willy is not doing what he says he will. My sil has a ex who is a total ahole and has always done the same thing but now her Ds is 10 he started getting upset so now she dosent tell him anything and if dipsh*t comes thru then its just a suprise for them. GRRRR he makes me soo angry!

Kathleen - your looking great!

Ww - yey for 7 weeks! lots of sticky vibes! have you had a dating scan? sorry if youve already wrote it somewhere!

Ahh todlers that dont sleep huh.....we are so used to it.
Charlie has just started thinking that 5am is time to get up.....ahhhh i dont think so she is not so keen on being left though but each day the crying and shaking of the cot is getting less so fingers crossed.

Lol Rachel at chelsea's singing emily likes incy wincy spider but has to do it with her watering can and also row row your boat throw daddy overboard then laughs hystericaly
salz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:52am
Hey gals, awful wet grizzly day here today, and the whole family are loaded up with head colds to match although cant complain when its our first one for the year.
Love the singing Rachel, Chelsea is a great talker!!! Ummm you prob know this but its not safe to go cold turkey off antidepressents, I hope Dh is better now though, if he still is saying mean things prob best to get him back on them. Its common to think because you are feeling better that you dont need to take them any more when its the pills that help the brain chemically and usually need to be on them for a while. Dont mean to be poking my nose in, I have been there myself

Belive it or not with my two years of wakeful nights Samantha is a pretty good sleeper now, especially with going to bed. She actually asks to go to bed, she ran to bed the other night lol. Do feel for you guys who have the toddler battle everynight. As much as we love them its nice to have that quiet time in the evening.

Feel free to tell me to stop being silly, but am a little worried about this baby, I had to have 3 scans for the nucal test because baby was too still wouldnt move at all, there was a strong heart beat of course. Yes it could have been sleeping but every time was the same. It just seemed too still IYKWIM. I still havnt felt baby move yet, I felt Sam at 16 weeks so I know its still anytime I should start to feel it placenta is at the back, MW seemed a little suprised that I hadnt felt it yet, although I am bigger this time so not sure if that matters. I dont know feel silly for writting this but its been niggling at me. HAve my scan anatomy scan in 3 weeks so willo feel better after that.

4monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:02pm
Salz - it's not silly to be worried! Hope everything's ok in there and you get reassured at your anatomy scan. I didn't feel Caleb until about 25 weeks, but I had an anterior placenta, so at least there was a reason. Are you going to find out the flavour? Hope he/she gives you some good boots soon!!!

Yay for 7 weeks WWJen!!

Can you guys please go to the Baby of the Day and vote for Hugh? He's a friend's baby and he's got some stiff competition. He's winning at the moment, but the other kid is catching up!!

ange221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ange221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:59pm
GJen - Have voted for Hugh. He's the cutest anyway and he sucks his two middle fingers like my sister did.

Kathleen - Just read your blog updates. You have an amazing outlook on everything. I need to chill a wee bit and go with mess or let the kids 'help' me more in the kitchen. I am usually so busy that I just end up feeling annoyed with the water that ends up on the floor or the flour that gets dumped all over the bench. Must chill, Must chill!!!!!!!!!

Rachel - That photo you posted in the May photo thread of your DH holding Austin is classic. It looks like Austin is saying "Hey, who are you and where are your boobies"

Sad day here. I unsubscribed from both the Baby City and Baby Factory emails. I don't have babies anymore, boo hoo.

We are off tomorrow for our weekend away. Hopefully the kids behave themselves for my parents.

MM - we used to get the same thing, the child standing silently beside the bed. It's really freaky to open one eye and see a little person staring back at you. We're lucky that the days of her getting up ten times in a night are over. She tends to go to bed at 7pm and sleeps through until about 5.30am.

BBL - need to have a quick tidy up before DP comes home.
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:22pm
Yay for all the good sleeping going on! That's cool that Sam is much better at sleeping, I know what its like to have 2 years of a non-sleeper! I am soooo thankful to have Campbell sleeping through most nights now, I never thought it would happen! Just dealing with his lack of day sleeps now! Today was good though, he fell asleep in his little sofa at 1:30pm, a nice normal time! Hope he goes to bed at a normal time tonight too.

Its normal to feel paranoid and worried, I reckon, Salz. But I'm sure bubs is probably just laid back and quiet.

Glad you got the DVD okay, Kathleen. Hope Jarvis loves it, and that you get some well-deserved rest while he's watching it!

Funny about Chelsea talking while she eats! Campbell chats away to me, saying random things, when he's meant to be going to sleep at night!
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:24pm
Oh Shannon, forgot to say I haven't even managed to get hold of my midwife yet, so haven't managed to organise a dating scan. Next Monday hopefully I'll talk to her, and I'm hoping she'll let me get an early scan.
mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:54pm
Salz - we went for the nt scan twice with charlotte and i didnt feel her move till about 24weeks with Emily it was 16. did they get you to have a glass of cold water fast or coffee?

ww -good luck with mw. lol plunket were worried about you here she didnt know you had moved.
whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:15pm
That's funny Shannon, I would have thought she would have been informed when I got Plunket to transfer my notes up here!
salz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:36pm
Shannon thanks good to know its perfectly normal just pregancy paranoia! Lol It was strategy to post the vent cause last night Im pretty sure I felt baby
WW- hope you get your scan soon what do you think your due date is? Which will prob be bang on since you were charting

princesspumpkin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesspumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:30pm
That's great news, Salz! I still get worried now if I don't feel anything for a wee bit, even though it's still early days & I know I wasn't feeling regular movement at 22 weeks last time. Not crazy at all

Trying to clean the house before my mother gets here...ahghhhhhh anyone want to magic themselves here & do it for me!
BerryBliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:26pm
Great puku you have there Kath!!! Looking fab as usual

Yay for baby movement Salz!!

I am reading often just not alot of time to post, tho i have posted a few times and they aren't there.

Well better go my guy is here

DD 1999
DS 2003
DS 2006
DD 2009
4monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:56am
Wow it's been quiet on here!!! This must be the first time ever that we've gone almost 3 days without a post!!!

Nothing much going on here. Just plodding along.

Hope everyone has exciting lives at the moment!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 726727728729730 733>