FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in March 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 730731732733>
Author
4monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 2:45pm
Hmm. Ok then. Might grab them anyway and give them a go since they're fairly cheap. The friend selling them said they weren't so good with the 2 microfibre inserts recommended for overnight by the site, but fantastic with 1 microfibre and 1 bamboo/hemp. And I can always buy some pop-ins if they don't do the job. Hmmm - wonder if DH would notice if I got both....
Sponsored Links

princesspumpkin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesspumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:34pm
I'm sure they'll be sweet as You could always whack a cover over the top too, as extra security!
queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 4:35pm
Oh you ladies are so good with your cloth naps, I'm so freakin lazy, I gave it a half assed go a couple of months ago, then fizzled out.

2 more days Manda!!! Yey, exciting! Are we guessing weight? I'm going to go for 8lb 12oz.

Had a good day today after a frightful long weekend. Kaia has gotten used to her new room and is a little star, however the other one has been a wee terror! Not sure if he has more teeth coming through or what, but he has been grizzly, moany, whingy, can't stand it!!! He was back to PORSE today and had two tantrums while his Dad dropped him off but apparently has been good as gold all day, so hopefully I get my happy boy back tonight.

Whoops back to my good day story... half a day of work this morning and that is it for the week! Then went and had some eyelash extensions done, and got home, checked my emails and I had won a $100 grocery voucher for doing some survey a while ago! Yey!

Hope everyone had a lovely long weekend, so stink there isn't another one til October!

whitewave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitewave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:01pm
Yay for winning the grocery voucher, Lan! Hope your good day continues, and that your terror has turned back into a good boy!

I did make a weight prediction for Manda's bub, can't remember what I wrote now! I'll have to go back a few pages to check.

Jen, the Ecobubs nappies might work fine for Caleb, have a go and see how they work. I have a medium, which never worked for Campbell, but I think that's because he had skinny thighs and the leg holes were just a bit too gapey. I have a whole lot of homemade pocket inserts I don't use anymore, just yell out if you want some to fill the Ecobubs with. They're a mix of microfibre and hemp.

I had my dating scan today, everything's looking perfect! Saw the heartbeat, and bubs' cute head and bum! Radiographer said bubs was measuring just under 9 weeks, which fits in nicely with my dates, which say I'm 9 weeks on Friday.
4monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:32pm
Yay for the good scan, WWJen!!! And I don't think Caleb would have the issue of his thighs being too skinny! Still tempted to get 1 of the Pop-ins too, but will have to wait till payday. Will see how I go!!

QB - yay for the $100 grocery voucher!! I'd love to win something like that once in a while!

Got tough on Lucy tonight. I am SOOOOO over her not going to bed at night without having a million bottles and cuddles and blankets on/off and music on/off. So, we put Cam to bed in our room, (him and Lucy share at the moment) gave Lucy her ONE bottle for the night and left her to it. Went in a couple of times. I told her I'd leave the door open, but if she gets out of bed it will be closed. Lo and behold, she came out! So door was closed for 5 mins when the offer was made again. And, what do you know - she WENT TO SLEEP!!! That's the first time she's been asleep, in her own bed, with only 1 bottle, for MONTHS. Now I just hope she'll sleep thru the night too.
mrsturtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsturtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:10pm
yey for a great scan ww!

nice to win a voucher lan

queenbean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:26am
Yey, WWJen!!! So glad the scan went well and little bean is safe and sound!!!

WTG Lucy on the good bedtime routine, long may it continue for you GJen!!

4monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 11:52am
Ok. Ended up being a major FAIL on the Lucy sleep thing. 10 mins after I last posted she woke up and proceeded to scream until midnight. I was determined NOT to give her another bottle and I only went into her when she started banging on the door, and then I only put her back in her bed and left again. So, she fell asleep at midnight (after waking Caleb up ) and woke again at 3am. And proceeded to scream until 5am. Was still up for the day at 6.30. And still screamed for an hour when put down for her morning nap, even though she was absolutely shattered. I've had it. I'm going to the chemist this afternoon and I'm going to Phenergan her tonight. Thanks to her, I've had a grand total of 8 hours sleep in the last 72 hours! And she's mucking up Caleb's wonderful 10pm-6am stretch. So, Phenergan it is.
Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:00pm
Yay for the good scan WW.

Am thinking that Cody doesn't need his afternoon nap anymore. . The last few days he has taken ages to go to sleep and I have had to wake him up after 2 hrs and then he has taken ages to go to bed that night, normally round 9.30-10pm. Maybe he may only need a nap every few days. Don't know how I will manage without him not having naps, I like the time to myself to get things done and have a nap myself.

Yay won an unused In a Pear tree nappy on TM for $20

Gjen I do the door closing thing as well, though I don't really think it works. But will keep doing it just in case it does.
4monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 12:49pm
Toni - what I did when my boys were ready to give up their daytime sleeps was make them have an hour of quiet time in their rooms instead. Just set them up with books or lego and they knew they had to play quietly until I came to get them. Worked really well - they had a bit of time to relax and I got to drink a cup of coffee in peace!
sarahm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarahm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 3:04pm
Just a very quick post cause I'm at work. So feel for you GJen, I'm sitting at my desk struggling big time after having had 3.5 hours sleep last night...not all in one block either! No idea what was up with Floyd last night, for once he went down ok but we were basically up on and off from 11.30-4, at one stage dont know which one of us was crying more! He woke up this morning soooo happy, pity I feel and look like $hit

our computer is broken so not sure when I will post again, hopefully we will go shopping this weekend
Good luck for tomorrow Manda!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesspumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 4:26pm
Hey lovelies...just sent you all a message on fb
BerryBliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 5:52pm
Wow do some people just SUCK!!!! Get a life freaks.... that is all

Oh GJen i have alot of wool ecobubs you can have and inserts free just need your address

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesspumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 6:51pm
Okay, looks like I'm in!! Testing, testing...
4monkeys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4monkeys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:04pm
Ok, can you guys stop changing your handles - you're confusing my poor, sleep deprived brain!!

Ali - I'd love those ecobubs if you're not using them! Thank you! I'll PM you my address.

Well, Lucy's gone to sleep really nicely tonight. I love you, Phenergan!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:09pm
i'm changed, think its a good idea if i did it anyway.

I'll sort through the nappies tomorrow GJen

DD 1999
DS 2003
DS 2006
DD 2009

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BerryBliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2011 at 8:13pm
Oh T was a shocker last night (and the guy friend was here) she was just screaming and wouldn't go to sleep. If that doesn't put him off nothing will. Haha, he was really good about it and asking if there was anything he could do awww he's a sweetie. I'm going to be getting some Phenagan for my house me thinks.
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2011 at 4:56pm
Where is everyone?! I should change my username too but no idea what to change it too! I like my current username hehe

ETA: just changed my tickers tho to take out kids names and photos.

Edited by rachelsea
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Flutterby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flutterby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2011 at 5:41pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesspumpkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:52pm
If any of our lovely March 09 Mummies have been left behind, PM me & I'll explain all
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 730731732733>