FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDUE APRIL 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 152>
Author
tarn22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarn22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 8:12am
Well interesting to hear your feedback on the night cryin.
Yay huggles and mel i will be so excited to move back and catch up yipppeeee.
mel are you opting for a Caesar? when you have number 2 or gonna try vbac? i wonder about what i would do some days (if i was preg) ha ha we may try next year will see how we feel and may fall naturally.
well yep we were up from 4am till 5am then i gave up and into my bed she went for a sleep for a hour, little toad is sooooo playing me ha ha my girlfriend(i call supernanny) has told me if she doesnt hae a temp or isnt sick check on her once and leave her to cry it out eeekkkkk so will give that a go tonight onwards.
ive started walking for ahour in the avo when she gets all titchy and doesnt want a sleep so she has a chance to fall asleep in pram or just stay awake up to her. ha ha
well got to fly hubby is sick with tummy bug, (murphys law) i said to him last night "arent we lucky we havent had tummy bugs since dusty was born) " then he wakes up to full on coming out both ends at 1am man did i jinx us or what ha ha

ok ok im going now such a waffle pants , have great day girls
IVF#1 BFP :)

Sponsored Links

NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 8:36am
Jacob normally sleeps beautifully at night, but last night he didn't If its not one, its the other. Oh to have a full nights sleep......

Huggles, Rex use to knee walk! Then he got up one day and and ran!

No walking here yet, Jacob is happy enough pulling himself into a standing position. Got the Developmental Nurse coming this morning, she should be happy with his progress - I know I am
A very lucky mummy to two gorgeous boys:
RB 3/10/2008
JB 29/12/2009
NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 8:37am
BTW Tarn, hope you and Dusty don't get the tummy bug too
A very lucky mummy to two gorgeous boys:
RB 3/10/2008
JB 29/12/2009
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2010 at 9:41am
Tarns we are trying for a vbac, i have a different mw and she is really positive that i should be able to do it.

Im really excited about going into labour naturally, crazy hey!

FX its a healthy pg this time!

Huggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 6:30pm
hey girls.... hope all is going well on this cold miserable day. I am a solo parent for the next 4 days so that should be fun! DH gone to work conference.
Sam testing mumm's patience today eeek another 3 day to go.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2010 at 6:36pm
oooh brave you, I have so much respect for single parents... I dont know how i would cope even for only 4 days!!!!

Edited by melnel

tarn22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarn22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:48pm
ha ha im on my own for he nex 2 weeks as the old boy has gone to kawau iland, and i dont fancy being on a boat with a one year old in this weather!!
after a day or so you get into the sing of things and just potter around together, less to cook for and clean up after ha ha
IVF#1 BFP :)

Huggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 7:16pm
Yeah u just seem to get on with it! I did cope really..
wellsini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellsini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 8:20pm
I've just spent over an hour picking up clothing and crap that my DH has left all over the house- they are more work than the two girls!!

On a funny note - I've spent this rainy day planning a birthday party for Lambdoll and Ladybug doll - I've wrapped presents, pass the parcèl and even made and decorated a cake! Finished the party off with balloons and banners for when DH got home and he had a party. It was an easy way to entertain on this rainy day ... the fun of having girls!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 7:17am
How fun! Which playcentre do you go to Wellsini? Are they clicky?

I am thinking of taking Jake, might help us get out of the house when the newborn craziness kicks in!

wellsini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellsini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 10:29am
I'm at Torbay PC. Not clicky at all - its very cruisey. You just do your duty once a week and then turn up for play days. There is other stuff like jobs etc to do but you don't do it for the first few terms when you start and if you have a new baby you'll be on maternity leave for a term anyway.

It was my lifeline when Tilly was born - it forced me to get out of the house and it meant Amelie had a good time so if that was all that we did in the week I knew that I had given Amelie some fun! Tilly was good there too - just slept in her pushchair in the first few months (there was a baby room though but Tilly liked the sun) and then when she got bigger she would come with me or someone else would look after her so I could spend some time with Amelie. Tilly loves it now - she knows what she wants to do and waves to me and is off. She's into dress up now - crazy girl!

You'll get three free visits so see whether you like it or not. What one were you thinking about trying?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 11:35am
Onepoto is probably the closest to us....

I dont want to over commit though, I am already on a Parents Centre committee... Do you have to go to meetings and stuff?

wellsini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellsini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2010 at 2:07pm
Yes we do have meetings. You need to attend one planning meeting a term and one centre meeting a term. You also need to do two levels of training - C1 has 3 night talks and C2 has 6 night talks.

For me, its somewhere to go where the girls can play, get messy and do what they want (without it being in my house ). I also have some good friends there so I don't mind being on session as I get to chat and have fun the same goes for the meetings. I drop Amelie off there now too so she goes 4 times a week and Tilly and I go twice - gives me a bit of alone time with Tilly and it only costs me $50 a term. Its really all about the people there though - i visited one PC and hated it then went to Torbay and loved it and it was all done to the people I met on my visits.

My Mum has the girls today and I'm doing her job ... so nice having a day off!

wellsini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellsini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 1:37pm
Please vote for Amelie! Tilly doesn't hit the limelight for another 17 months!

http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/BabyOfWeek.aspx?page=vote

Huggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 1:41pm
done for you! she is the cutest anyway!!!
wellsini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellsini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 1:54pm
Thanks Alana!

she was cute then ... all innocent at 18 months. Now she is a demanding 3 year old telling me that she doesn't like the way I cut up her pear. grrr

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2010 at 10:07am
Off to vote

Huggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:15pm
is there any northshore catch up soon? i thoght i need to get out of the house???? havent seen you girls for a while since we have been to Samoa and back......
ClareB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClareB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 8:37pm
Hi All,
it's been ages and Q is running eak!! I have six weeks before his little brother arrives so it's pretty full on we are moving in ten days (moving just before birth seems to be a trend groan) but all seems well any tips on introducing the little one to Q I hope all is well with you
oh BTW congrats Melnel fingers crossed for you and the VBAC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 9:53pm
Hi Clare, was thinking about you the other day and wondering how long you had to go!

LOL Jake is running too, though he often goes to fast and his feet trip over themselves, highly amusing!

Exciting times ahead for you!!!! No tips, I keep having overwhelming feelings of guilt and will really miss it just being me and Jake during the day... life is about to get really hectic I think

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149150151 152>