FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDUE APRIL 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152>
Author
music_mummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2010 at 12:44pm
10:30am is better for us cause we go to dancing in the morning.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 6:46pm
I need to retract my earlier offer. I am going to try and go to the doctor tomorrow. My tummy still isn't really right and I've got some anxieties that are rearing their ugly head so I'll try and see her to try and get a plan of attack sorted before things get worse.

Still keen to catch up but maybe next Monday is more realistic
wellsini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellsini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:04pm
okay - hope things are okay MM. Def keen for next week.

Huggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 7:16pm
sweet as lets make it next week! Hope you get it sorted and thinking of you...
mel - hope everything is okay cos your FB status wasnt a happy face ...
Hope everyone else is good!
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2010 at 9:54pm
Thats good because I cant make it either.... mad dash to organise another trip to Aussie.. My dear nanna died today (hence unhappy face).

V, let me know how you get on because my tummy has been very funny the last couple of days!

Huggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2010 at 6:44am
Oh mel! Hope you are okay and aren't you glad that you got to see her... Yell if you need any help.
Now Jake - go to sleep without crying for mummy!!!!
wellsini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wellsini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2010 at 7:34pm
Sorry to hear your news Mel. I hope everything goes okay in Australia. Yes Jake behave yourself for your Mummy!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2010 at 7:52pm
Well he had the runs today so either a tooth or another virus... explains his antics last night!

Yah, he was sick last time we went and got 3 teeth while we were there!

My family will think he is a crabby little thing!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2010 at 2:57pm
Safe travels Mel, I hope you have a wonderful send off for your Nan.

I am at home again today. I went to the doctor yesterday because I am not really coping very well at the moment. I am not depressed as such but have got high anxiety and feel like "the edge" is coming closer than it's ever been before so I wanted to see the doctor before it became worse. She was really great which was such a relief. I was scared I'd go and she'd just say I was hormonal and pregnant and that's what happens.
So I've been given some sleeping tablets so hopefully once I get some more sleep things will get back on an even keel but she's keen to try and sort things out with little steps.
So she gave me a doctors certificate to be off work this week but I'm going in for a half day tomorrow as I have a combined choir rehearsal out of school so really need to be there. Work seem to be ok, I was up front and honest with them yesterday when I knew what was going on but we'll see when I'm there tomorrow.

So I'm trying hard to rest and slow my mind down but even with 1 sleeping tablet that wasn't easy to do last night so I might need to try 2 tonight.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 8:02am
Ok ladies when are rescheduling this meet up????? We know mondays work for everyone so lets get something organised!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 10:43am
Next week?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 4:47pm
works for me.. will you be at mainly music this week? we will definately be there this week but will leave about 10.45am

Huggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 4:56pm
We good for next Monday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:45pm
We should be at music this week. My Dad is over from the Cayman Islands and I think he wants to catch up in the morning on Friday but we might be able to see him after music. I went last week as well.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:26am
I planned to go last week... something happened... cant remember now... oh yeah MORNING SICKNESS!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 12:24pm
Message from Mel yesterday

Baby boy, 6lb 15oz, 51cm long. No names yet. Both mum and bubs doing well.

Huge Congrats to you Mel, and Jason and Jake. You must be please your little man is finally here. Can't wait to meet him
Huggles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huggles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2010 at 7:31pm
yeah saw that message! yay jake has a little brother to beat up.... Congratulations Mel, Jason and jake on your new arrival. Cant wait to meet him
Shortymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shortymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2010 at 8:28am
Congratulations Mel!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:49am
Hello? Anyone out there????

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music_mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:38pm
Hehehe I'm here as usual. When are we going to have a playdate?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152>