FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked**Due May 2009**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 294295296297298>
Author
Joscia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joscia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:07am

Hi everyone!

Not much to report here really, we're just ticking along. Toilet training is going, well, ok I suppose. Gus has started asking to use the potty again this week (before we'd ask him and he'd say no) But now he'll go for a wee and then shriek 'GOOD BOY!' at the top of his lungs. It's pretty funny!

Starting to think about 'the birthday party' for next weekend. We've sent out invites, but now I need to organise the food etc. I am half-heartedly contemplating a cake, but I 'don't bake' as a general rule, so I might just get my BIL (a chef) to whip one up. Heh.

Sponsored Links

KitKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KitKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:19am
What a bonus- having a chef BIL!!! Any pics ladies??

I want it to be sunny- it isnt.

I have a question- just wanted to run it by u guys...
I have had a throbing headache for 4 days, and feel like iv been stomped on by an elephant. Im always tired, which is nothing new, but more so now. That feeling of really low blood pressure yknow.
I also have really swollen gums, like when I was preggo.

Anyway- I only really thought this morning- perhaps i should poas??

Thing is I had AF this month already- and there was only 1 chance of conception in the last 2 months- that was 2 months ago!
Could 5 days of AF (ussually 7)be considered implantation bleeding? It was pretty heavy.

I know people say that 2nd pregnancies can be totally different... Id be so completely shocked if i was... as Im not nauseous i dont feel at all preggo. In fact i would be really worried if i was- considering the wine consumption on a few nights this month!

I think I just talked myself into thinking I have a virus, or something... I cant be----- right?? I guess the fact Im writing this proves Im not sure.
Oh God listen to me-

Padded room anyone??
Mrs_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 9:22am
lol KitKat - I would say it would be a fairly slim chance but POAS anyway and let us know!!
SpecialK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:27pm
Ooh Kat pee pee pee!!

We are just back from a week in Samoa - H LOVED it, told anyone who'd listen that he was on " rocket plane to Samoa". Don't know where he got the rocket plane from lol. He got real tanned and blond and looks like a total beach bum - and LOVED the Samoan bands in resorts, would go up to the front and dance with them!He also started weeing in the toilet, YAY! So much easier when it's hot and he can run around without nappy on, I imagine it will be a bit harder in the NZ winter, will have to stock up on lots of cheap trackies with elastic bands for him. I think he is so ready for TT so I don't want to wait till next summer.

He is also cutting his molars - ARGH - and little miss just cut two front teeth, last night H was up 3 times and M every 45-1 from 9pm to 6am. Hopefully a better night tonight!!
KitKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KitKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 7:52pm
OMG!!!!
I dont know how u function to type!!!

Samoa- mmmmmmmm sounds loverly.

Sorry ladies- no moolah for the stick to pee on. have to wait till next fri when I can see doc. frickn ages away.
I dont think i am.... now. argh who knows. Itd be the imaculate conception- practically!!!
Mrs_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2011 at 8:03pm
KitKat - PM/Facebook me your address, I will send you a few in the post. You can not keep us in suspense all that time! Seriously, I have loads of internet cheapies left since we got UTD first month trying

SK - ugh that sound hideous. Hope you have a better night tonight
stefany3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefany3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:06pm
It has been quiet in here, I only pop in once a week, if that. Two kids definatly keeps me off the net A LOT more. I'm just always changing nappies, feeding the baby, playing with Isaac in my spare time so I don't feel like he feels neglected! And going out is just a pain now, but I do like to get out of the house to give Isaac a change of scenery.
We had a big 2nd party a couple of weeks ago, mum made the cake (I gave her a picture to copy). And we got a bouncy castle, which was a big hit! luckily the weather was good on the day!

tibby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tibby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:48am
Hi all! Have tried to keep up with posts now and then but then seem to forget what l have read.

Mum went back to the UK this week. It has been really hard to deal with and l feel incredibly mean for raising the boys here so they dont see her and vice versa. I also will really miss her as she was amazing with both boys and me. It makes me dislike my MIL even more which is something l will need to work thru as l am stuck with her.

Ollie is doing great, complete 2 yr old rascal. Everything is, l dont want to, no way, stop it etc. Wonder where he gets that from?....oops lol. He spends alot of time in time out and l am constantly telling him off but l can't see what else to do.

Unfortunately after me saying we had avoided reflux it hit us like a ton of bricks when l finally realised that that's what all the screaming, unsettledness etc was. So Will is on meds now and much better thank goodness. Still wakes 1-2 hrly overnight tho and only the odd 20 min sleep during the day. Resorted to a dummy which has been fantastic. He doesn't have it at night or all the time so once things settle l hope l'll be able to get rid of it without to much trouble.

Well better go before the 20 min sleep has been and gone! SpecialK, KTPie and Stefany3 let me know if you fancy a catch up. Can do Mon and Fridays.

Edited by tibby
stefany3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefany3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2011 at 8:15pm
I agree with the rascal 2yr olds tibby! I feel like i'm saying NO, DONT DO THAT all day long sometimes.
I couldn't imagine doing 2 kids without my mum, MILs can be ok, but it's still not your own mum.

I'm keen for a catch up, Mondays probably are better for me.

KitKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KitKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 6:32pm
Oh Tibby- Im sorry youve had another refluxy bub... Dummies are awesome for it, there are studies about the actual benefits of dummies/sucking for reflux too which I thought was interesting.
We are gonna wait till the second molars are through, then go cold turkey I think. Biff the dummy.

I would be lost without my mum... I found it so hard in Dnd with MIL...(and FIL tbh) which all turned to custard eventually- she really was psychotic in the end!
Skype is good if you can.

Well- Results ladies:
BFP

Crimson Wave broke.
I was definately panicking... Thanks for listening to my ramblings as usual.

I hope you all get some sleep soon..
tibby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tibby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:19am
Bit confused Kitkat, is that BFP or did you mean BFN???
KitKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KitKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:55am
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh

lol

I meant BFN!!!!!!!!!!!!

see- no brain.
Im going to go and hide in shame now.
KitKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KitKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 11:56am
BFN
BFN
BFN
tibby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tibby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:37pm
Hehe
KTPie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KTPie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:48pm
hehe no need to hide in shame on here kitkat - plenty of mummy brains around here!!

Hi all - have been MIA for ages... we moved house about a month ago which seemed to take over our lives for a bit there! Nothing much to report though. Kaylah is 2 tomorrow and we had her party on Saturday which she LOVED! Thanks for the recipe too kitkat - worked really well - I modified it slightly by adding a teaspoon of instant coffee with the liquid, 2 teaspoons of vanilla essence, and about a cup of chocolate chips that melt into the warm mixture and make it even more chocolatey!

Auckland ladies, we're definitely up for a catch up! More than happy to have everyone here if it's easier with all of the little bubs... we have a big garden for the older ones to play in
KTPie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KTPie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:52pm
KTPie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KTPie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 1:53pm

Birthday cake!!

Edited by KTPie
tibby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tibby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:51pm
Was thinking it's prob easier to go to someones house too. Happy to come to you. Just need to agree on which monday?

KTPie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KTPie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:13pm
Yup - we usually have Jumping Beans on a Monday morning, but can put it off for a week or meet in the afternoon. This Monday we have nothing on, but it's Queens Birthday so don't know how it would suit you guys? DH will be working anyway so makes no different to us! We are free Tuesday and Thursday mornings as well, or any afternoon!
SpecialK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SpecialK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:55pm
I'm keen! We are normally free most afternoons but I am a bit nervous about traffic coming back...?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 294295296297298>