FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 597>
Author
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 10:53am
Morning mummies
I'm so amazingly dizzy this morning. DH and I had an emotional tiff earlier, not fun, and I was so shaky afterwards for ages. But we hugged and made up so all is good. Just so dizzy!

I took my third test this morning. It was about third morning urine (now that's sad when you know that I took the test at about 6.30am) and it was really strong, no mistaking it as anything but a clear positive.

We've started telling people, just can't keep a secret! It's scary to tell, but so nice to have so much excitement.

I actually got almost 5 hours sleep last night, I was deep to the world by 9 easy and awake at about 1.30. I only woke up every two hours after that to pee! Yay

Sally, I dreamt last night that we had to leave our house so that someone else could live here. It seemed so normal that we had to leave absolutely everything right down to the meals I have prepared in the freezer for this weeks dinners! So strange.

Kaz, how doe we get this to be a sticky?
TTC #2
Sponsored Links

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 11:22am
onemorebub (Sally) EDD -
kebakat (Stacey) EDD - 3rd July
Traceya (Tracey) EDD - 6th July
TTC #2
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 11:23am
That's good that you got such a clear postive. I did another test this morning to try and put my mind at ease (probably 3rd urine too) but it was neg so I'm waiting for the nurse at the docs to give me a call with my hcg results. This is about the stage when I tested when I was preg with Daniel and it was such a strong positive. With my ectopic this faint line/no line crap was what I had so I'm not hugely positive.
onemorebub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2008 at 1:16pm
haha i done the same thing this morning, and it was the strongest positive so far, so definately pregnant. YAY!!

Updated list:

kebakat (Stacey) EDD - 3rd June
onemorebub (Sally) EDD - 5th June
Traceya (Tracey) EDD - 6th June
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 6:55am
Anyone else confused about what is actually happening internally and what stage baby is actually at? Ever source I have seems to the week differently, very confusing. Do I have an itty bitty salamander or just a bunch of cells?
TTC #2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 10:15am
I know what you mean Tracey, i have found the same thing, but so long as i get a healthy baby in June, im not to worried about what it looks like now, lol.

Ill find out what it looks like at 12 weeks when i get a scan.

Last night was very odd!!
Had very vivid dreams again and then i couldnt get back to sleep. I got up had a glass of water and then sat in bed for about 10 minutes deciding if i was gonna throW it up or not, BLERK!!

Then i still couldnt get back to sleep so i woke hubby up...... he was quite surprised, in a good way IYKWIM!! lol........ Thats not like me at all!!

Then i finally got back to sleep about 6am!

I barely feel rested at all!

Hope you other ladies are doing ok!

Sally
kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 3:07pm
All the best to you ladies, June is a great month! Stacey I hope everything goes well for you - your due date is the best day cuz it's my birthday too!

Edited by kmarie

twins in heaven Oct07
Is 40:11 "He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart."
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 6:11pm
Hi All,

New to all of this FYI

Period was late by a few days so this morning I decided to do a test and then another.... two resounding + signs.

OMG I think I'm pregnant so that would put me due on June 2nd.

I'm happy but extremely nervous and filled with What ifs?

A question for the seasoned veterans out there - Is it too early to tell people? I hear most wait until after their first trimester.
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 6:57pm

Congrats and welcome Mrs H- I'm lurking in the June mummies cos I'm a May mummy! lol

The what if's are normal and I think you should tell people when you feel ready to.  There's lots of different opinions on this but personally I told family and very close friends when we found out at 3.5 weeks that I was pg.... so we're not shouting it from the rooftops but if someone asked us directly we would definately tell them!

I guess some people wait in case they mc, but having been through two mc already (1 at about 12 weeks), I would *much* rather have the support from people than have to struggle through just by ourselves.  But it's up to you as others find it more difficult to 'untell' good news......

Sending sticky vibes to your bubba!

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 8:11pm
Welcome MrsH
I've told loads of people, for us it was too hard not too and if anything did go wrong I would want them to know. It's very much a personal thing when you decide to tell.

MrsH (Reina) EDD - 2nd June
kebakat (Stacey) EDD - 3rd June
onemorebub (Sally) EDD - 5th June
Traceya (Tracey) EDD - 6th June will be finding out
TTC #2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 9:20pm
yay congrats mrsH

We have told plenty of people also, i can keep it a secret, i have to tell! lol

If things dont go right i will just cross that bridge IF i come to it, otherwise im pregnant and having a baby..... not pregnant and waiting to lose my baby.

Good luck and all the best!!!

Sally
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2008 at 11:00pm
Thanks ladies.

This is my first pregnancy and I have never even had a scare before so I'm really excited. I'm 29 and had been on the BCP for 14 years!!!! We decided to to stop taking it at the beginning of this year and see what happens.

If it wasn't for the two positive tests, my symptoms are pretty much the same as if I was due for my period (sore breasts, tiredness, cramping....) and although I did feel a little off last week, I think it was anxiety (waiting).

Very very excited though.

Wish me luck and much luck/love back!!
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2008 at 9:24am
Reina, it's my first too. I've taken my 4th test today, just in case.

Sally, your so right I too am pregnant and having a baby!

Stacey, how are things going for you hun?
TTC #2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2008 at 10:31am
OHHHHHHHH YAY!!

I had a great nights sleep......

Thats all i have to say!!! lol

Have a great day everyone
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2008 at 11:14am
Congrats MrsH

Tracey - I'm sick and spent all of Friday night in hospital because of my lil man. Still not feeling very positive. But I'm seeing my GP this coming week to get a scan then I'll know one way or another

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 4:36pm
Hey ladies.

Morning sickness seems to be getting a hold of me!

Never had it this early before.. i feel horrible!
Constant nausea all afternoon. YUCK!!

Hope everyone ele is doing ok!

Sally
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 4:51pm
I officially have a midwife. Even though I don't know if this is a viable pregnancy or not I thought I'd get that done anyway so far she seems lovely. My MW that I used with Daniel has retired so had to find another which was a little sad because I loved my old MW she was hilarious.
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:37pm
Good stuff Stacey but sorry to hear that your other MW has retired - how thoughtless of her LOL

Sorry to hear about the ms, Sally. I have no sign of it yet except some foods are just hard to swallow snd my appetite just isn't what it used to be which could be because I'm anxious/excited.

I did another hpt today because I wanted to make sure the test's weren't faulty and thankfully that one was positive. It's like I've just discovered I'm pregnant all over again (I can see how it can become an addiction).

I told my Mum and my sister today ("So, I think I'm pregnant") and they were over the moon, talking about baby names, boy/girl, what Mum was going to be called (Nana, Grandma)... very exciting!!

Hope all is going well for everyone!!!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 5:59pm
We haven't told our parents yet. Mum was over yesterday looking after Daniel while DH and I got a bit of rest after being at hopsital with him friday night and I had left a preg test sitting on the bench in the kitchen and she cleaned our kitchen and I noticed she binned it so I wonder how long it will take her to bring it up
MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2008 at 6:43pm
LOL Maybe she just assumed that the test was negative because you hadn't mentioned it and just threw it away....

Funny - I showed the test to my hubby and he said "So what does that mean?"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 597>