FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 595596597
Author
Caronz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caronz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 2:37pm
Wow, where has everyone gone? I couldnt even find this thread? Hope you are all Ok and loving everything that these fab little 2 year old throw at you. I do I do                   
TTC since 06 with MFI
IVF with ICSI 2007 BFN
DI Sept 08=BFP DS 06/09
TTC #2 since June 2010
DI#2 Aug10=BFP MC@10weeks
2011= 10 rounds of DI 4 with clomid- all neg
May 2012- IVF
Sponsored Links

mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2011 at 4:05pm
Oh wow this thread never gets any posts haha. We are going great! Moving to perth next year and can't wait!
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:19am
Wow, thats pretty exciting news M2O!!! Good luck with the move! Speaking of which... most of you are on my facebook so already know lol, but for thread bumpings sake, the house sold (thank god!!) with the catch being we had 2 weeks to find a place, pack, and move! Stress, stress and more stress, which has just about killed the milk supply I fought SO hard to get up this time around, so looks like we are about to finish that part of my 'mum' journey... sucks but thats life.

Jae LOVES having the freedom to roam in and outside whenever she likes, rather than having to wait til i have some free time (yeah right) to go outside and make sure she keeps off driveway and from getting on the road... our backyard is massive compared to what we used to have, and fully fenced to boot. Just a few houses down from where we lived when i first joined this thread, much to our old neighbours delight aaaand better still, its exactly 1km from playcentre, so once I get a routine back in place, we'll be walking to and from 2x weekly. Perfect since I have 12 months to lose (ideally) a good 30-40kg so i can be a fab bridesmaid instead of fat bridesmaid for my besties wedding!

Essie, if you're still floating about... were you at the Auckland sling walk?? I'm sure I saw you, but had my hands full with massive nappy bag and was chatting to another OB mum at the time and didnt want to be rude and turn away mid-convo!

Tanya, hows the pregnancy going?? Hope all is well!

Caro, sorry to see things still havent happened for you yet, I see you're going in for an HSG, hope that either shows something that can easily be fixed, or even better has the same 'side effect' i hear can happen soon after! Now that I'm a bit more settled, and the RWC chaos has wound down (GO the might AB's, I'm sure it was D demonstrating how to score a try earlier in the day that did the trick, and the black nappy he wore to bed lol!), i must come up your way for a LONG overdue catch-up!

Took this photo just before we packed everything away, was the last photo I took of the younger 2 before we walked out of that house for the last time (next to one I took of them 2 months earlier). Odd not being there anymore, It was the house DP grew up in, and the house we brought both our babies home to...
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Jacobsmumma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2011 at 4:28pm

Hi ladies, sorry I don't get on here much at all, not even to post in the other due in thread as we're mostly all on FB.  I do miss our chats tho!! 

Looks like things have settled down for you now Lisa after the stress of the open homes!  Shame it effected your milk production/supply, after you went to such great lengths to ensure it was plentiful for you wee little boy, who's looking so grown up now!  Time is flying by too quickly!! 

Who's keen in Auckland to meet up before Christmas?  I'd love to meet the new babies, and see all the other toddlers - Caro we don't get to see you and N much now that he's at kindy   I think I saw your friend Jo (and Riley) at the zoo late last week, I wasn't entirely sure so didn't approach her.  If anyone keens to meet for a morning at the zoo, let me know.  We go there quite a lot and it could be easy for those coming from the other side? 

Looking back at the older posts and I think I was around 17 weeks when I last posted, I'm now 30w2d!  The anatomy scan went well and after not wanting to find out, I caved!!  My sister is due with her first 6 days before me and we had our scans together and she found out first, curiosity got the better of me.  So we decided to keep it a surprise, unless I accidentally spilled, which I haven't so far.  Time is flying so much quicker this time than it did with Jacob.  The pregnancy hasn't been as easy as it was with Jacob too, so much more morning sickness (I was puking daily until 25'ish weeks and still puke every few days), the heartburn is unbearable and I've gone through way too much Mylanta and then there's the ligament stretching pain.  But I shouldn't complain as it's all part of pregnancy, just makes it a bit hard looking after a toddler.  Am not sure I want to repeat this again!!! 

I'll check back in soon to see if anyone wants to catch up - otherwise let me know on Facebook if you're keen (for those I'm not already friends with on FB, I'm Tanya Spalding and there's a pic of Jacob in a Wallabies all in one) 

Bye for now xox

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 1:34pm
I'd absolutely be keen for a long overdue catch-up! I already have you on FB, and much the same as you, hardly get on OB anymore as I have a FB group from the March '11 thread (its snowballed into Jan-April '11 lol)

Good luck keeping gender under wraps for another (up to) 10 weeks! I managed to keep it quiet from most people, told a few select people but most of the people we didnt tell guessed it was another boy anyway!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:32pm
Rightio, I'll FB snooze and Caronz to arrange a catch up.  I'm not sure about the others as haven't seen them post in ages too. 

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)
ajmmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ajmmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2011 at 10:12am
wow it has been a while. And in name of updating those of you tht arent on facebook, I finally have achieved some peace, as this week my ex finally decided after 14 months of court and never showing to any contact sessions that he would drop his application for contact with A, so I'm free free free of having to worry he is going to hurt my kid or worse.

must do a down this way catch up too, it's been ages since I saw any of you, actually since I first came down this way just to house sit and that was over a year ago!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2011 at 4:05pm

Hey K, yes I did see your good news on FB!  Gosh what a bluddy relieft that t**ser is out of your life.  I cannot believe you've had to spend so much time, energy and money to achieve this!  I wonder what he got out of dragging you both through all this?  Do you think you'll be planning another trip to Auckland any time soon?  Would love to actually finally meet you and A

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacobsmumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2012 at 7:15am

Hi ladies, Sebastian Allan S was born on the 8th Jan weighing in at 5.17kg/11lbs 4ozs - thank goodness he came out the sunroof.  We're settling in well, he started sttn on day 5 and now only wakes at 3am'ish or not at all, very happy with that

Hope you're all well?

xx

(9lbs 6ozs)

(11lbs 4ozs)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 595596597