FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue June 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 597>
Author
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Due June 2009
    Posted: 23 September 2008 at 7:02am
"By hook or by crook I'll be first in this book"

Ok so it's still early days, but FF has my DD on the 6th of June, the stick is faint but so there and I want to be happy and positive and so I'm starting this thread now

Oh Boy!
TTC #2
Sponsored Links

lovingmummyhood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovingmummyhood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 7:27am
OMG Congratulations!!!!! I so hope to be joining you soon    Wow!! June babies
kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 7:32am
Wow I can't believe there's a June thread started already! Big congrats!!!!

twins in heaven Oct07
Is 40:11 "He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart."
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 7:35am
OMG June mummies

Congratulations

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 8:03am
OMG! June mums, this was me last year.....holy crap lol I just had my June baby!!! eeeppss!!

CONGRATS everyone!!! June babys rock!!

Mum2L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 9:34am
June babies already!!!

Crikey, we have just had the May 2009 thread start up!!

Congrats TraceyA

Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 12:19pm
TraceyA!!!! Congratulations chicky!!!!!!! That's awesome news
Many many many sticky vibes for you!!!!
Oooh, I could cry a little with joy (damn hormones!)
Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 12:25pm
Crikey! June babies. Congrtas! That just shows how time is whizzing by! Just worked out that it is onloy 13 weeks until Christmas. Aaarrrggghhhhh

ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 1:19pm
You're definitely on the ball Tracey!!.

mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 1:21pm
Oh woooowwww June Mummys thats so cool!!

I cant believe ill have a 6 month old baby when your all giving birth! Thats crazy.

Good Luck to you and all the other June mummys.

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 3:36pm
I just went shopping and bought 3 little tiny baby tops and 2 pregnancy bras My breasts are already painful!
TTC #2
monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 4:04pm
oh my gosh june!!! thats unreal. im a june baby :) congrats to all who are in / will be in this thread

Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 4:17pm
Wow you bought bras already?  lol you're brave- I am still waiting to see if my bbs get any bigger cos they got huge about the time AF was due....., then went down again and I thought WTF??  But the last few days it's HELLO lol....and soooo sore again now. Hmmmm the joys.  Think I might follow suit soon and buy a couple of soft cup ones. I wonder if they do them in an E cup (which I think I might be heading towards Gulp.)

TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 4:49pm
Karen, I bought mine from the Bendon factory outlet, part of their "Mother Love" range they say that they have flexiwire for comfort support without restriction. They are supposed to sort of grow with you. I'm already in their size 16DD and they go up to 18F.
TTC #2
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2008 at 7:01pm
WOW June babies already.

Congrats everyone, cant wait to see up and coming baby bumbs.
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 9:07am
I wanted to re-test this morning to make sure my positive was still a positive. Since I was up all night (about every 2 hours) peeing I kind of figured I had no such things as FMU or SMU to work with. I've kinda felt AF type cramping in my stomach but with the peeing, the breasts and the nausea (just started) I think I can rest easy again. But I wasn't for a while there, I really was starting to think that AF was going to come after all, part of me still does.
TTC #2
Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 9:20am
Try not to worry about AF pains (yeah, impossable I know!) I got heaps early on and all through my 1st Tri. I think it's just the uterus stretching
I say not to worry but even now I sometimes get those cramps and have to check my knickers, 8 months later I still sometimes expect AF to arrive lol
TraceyA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceyA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 9:23am
ROFL! Amber-Lee if you get AF now there is something strange going on lol. 31 days till your due! Holly Cow!
TTC #2
onemorebub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onemorebub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 9:01pm
Helloooo

Just found out today that IM PREGNANT!!!

Took 3 tests just to be sure!

Think im due around the 4th or 5th of June.

Sticky baby dust to all!!

Sally
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2008 at 9:14pm
Congrats!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 597>