FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcar seat question?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: car seat question?
    Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:05am
has anyone used this car seat beforehttp://www.trademe.co.nz/Baby-gear/Car-seats/Capsules/auction-181211463.htm
or this onethis

Edited by ButterflyMum
Deborah Mum to:

Sponsored Links

weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 11:54am
I haven't personally, but looks similar to one a friend tried to get into our car recently. I'd check it fits in your car before buying one cos they need really long seatbelts - didn't fit in my station wagon.

Plus we were told the European safety standards aren't as stringent as the NZ/Aus ones...

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 12:18pm
thank's that what i worried about.
Deborah Mum to:

finnigan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote finnigan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2008 at 2:59pm
They do use a long belt path, it goes over the legs then around the back of the capsule, we couldn't fit them in either of our cars.

Also European Standards are more stringent and are updated more often than the Australian Standards.

But the best car seat is one that you use correctly every time and one that fits well in your car :)
 Post Reply Post Reply