FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedYour Due In/Born In groups are moving!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Due In/Born In groups are moving!
    Posted: 23 October 2008 at 7:09pm
Hi all,
Due to the massive growth of the forums over the past couple of years (YAY!), the Due In/Born In groups have expanded. In the past threads have started in the pregnancy section, then moved to First Baby, Second or More and then on to Toddler as your babies have grown.

To make the forums easier to navigate, and the Due In/Born In groups easier for new members to find, we've decided to create a new section of the forums especially for these threads, and to divide them up by year so that you won't have to start a new thread once your babies are born, turn one etc.

So over the next few days, your topics will be moving. Keep an eye out for them in the new section!

With the Due In/Born In groups moved, we'll also have the space to Sticky some key topics in the Pregnancy, First Baby, Second or More and Toddler boards so if there's a thread that you've found particularly useful and would like to see stickied PM me and the admin team will check it out!

Hugs,

Emma and the OHbaby! team
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 8:02pm
oo what a great idea Ohbaby team
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
Neeks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neeks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 8:34pm
Great idea, thanks admin team
my4beauties View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my4beauties Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 8:52pm
Yay for expansion on OHbaby!
My babies:

R (9),G (7), J (5)

My3Sons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote My3Sons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 9:11pm

Sounds like a great idea!!

Mum to Mr 10, Mr 6 and Mr 4

KiwiL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 9:24pm
Sounds good Emma!

I was thinking perhaps we could have a dedicated section for breastfeeding questions? Maybe in the Support or Have a Baby areas?

There seems to be SO many questions about BFing (and I know I keep having questions!) it would be really helpful.

Just a thought...
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 10:44pm
Thanks for your feedback We love that OHbaby! is expanding too!

Laurie - we did consider a separate feeding section, but by moving the Born In groups it leaves the First Baby etc. board free to be used for baby-related posts like breastfeeding tips etc. I am going to sticky a couple of the breastfeeding advice threads, and also the bottle feeding one.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 9:04am
Yay Ohbaby expanding.

Love it.
Mum2L View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2L Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 9:38am
I'm loving it

Mischeif View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mischeif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 10:58am
Great idea... Will be looking forward to seeing the changes...

kmarie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmarie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 11:38am
Great thinking, thanks!!!

twins in heaven Oct07
Is 40:11 "He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart."
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 9:44am
oh i dont know, all these changes and expansion....

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 9:47am
a suggestion tho .... can we perhaps not have the year ones stickied... ???? purely for cosmetic reasons tho... i think the sticky icon looks funny so many in a row...

rambling rambling rambling and not making any sense at all!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bizzy

Sooze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 7:28pm
Great idea and great to be expanding this is a great website to have.
But wondering where can I find the baby belly's?

I think I have a new form of blindness, it all started when I got pregnant
TTC since Feb 06
Clomid X 6 (BFN's)
IVF# 1 BFP

Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 7:39pm
You aren't the only one.

This might explain it a little more.

Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 7:40pm
Oh and I do love this new setup! Yay for OhBaby expanding

peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 5:34pm
New set up is all good.  but is it still possible to find old threads?  I was wanting the due in August 2007 thread (to see when I was whinging about what symptoms) but cant find it.  Is it somewhere or gone for good?
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 9:24pm
It will be still there NZPiper, if you can find it and bump it up I can move it to the new section if you like, I just don't have time to go thru and hunt for them all. When I was looking for the Oct '06 pregnancy thread I just refined the search to Pregnancy only and used a 'Oct' as a partial keyword, you could do the same with 'Aug'.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 9:38pm
Thanks Emma, I just suck at the search function.  But I will keep trying.  Just thought before I put all that effort in I would make sure it is still there.
MissCandice View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissCandice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 10:17am
Yay it was found!

Edited by KylahsMum
~ Mummy to a beautiful girl ~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>