FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in July 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 262>
Author
M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 10:59am
Fattycat, Lily sounds HILARIOUS I laugh at all your stories, what a hardcase she is.

Nikki I was going to post something on here but decided against it just in case the said person was on here or the person argueing on your fb page, HOW FRUSTRATING!!! I would be super pi$$ed. I hate it when people bring their kids to playgroup, knowing they are sick with coughs and colds let alone measels and chickenpox, aaargh. I personally didn't understand why someone had to argue with you on your page, when you were clearly peeved either.

Julz, not long til you move now?? be such a relief after living in the war zone, I can't believe we are still getting decent shakes after all this time, all the fault lines are going off around us, makes me want to skip the country sometimes, not for my sake but the girls, the day they are too scared to sleep, I would consider it. Was cute how Amelia was consoling the other kids, she must've been copying what you do to her, very cute!

Sponsored Links

M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 11:01am
Oh and I forgot to add, Poor wee Morgan, her birthday tomorrow and she is going through this

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:36pm
Thanks, she is on here but was in my due in group with Jake so not this thread. I've definitely seen her post on vax things on here though. We are no longer Fbk friends!

Kids seem OK, Morg came down with the start symptoms this morning - runny nose, cough, sore gunky eyes .... but seems a little better tonight so hopefully we got the jab into her in time (it was borderline really as should ahve been done within 6 days and it was day 7).
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2011 at 9:37pm
double post

Edited by Nikki
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 3:29pm

Oh Nikki i hope Morgan doesnt come down with anything .

I was speaking to richard last night about the imunisation thing and it turns out his dd is not immunised because her mother is fully against it , Richard said he tried and tried to get her immunised but the ex just would not allow it! it pisses me off a bit actually, people like that . i immunise Amelia fully yet we have a child living with us half the time that is not , rich has shared and half custody of his dd and is made to pay all her medical bills , school uniforms/fees/stationary, clothes,gymnastics and any additional extras yet it seems his ex gets to make all the important decesions about her .

Fattykat- haha lily is a crack up- she does the funniest things.

Took Amelia to chipmunks yesterday with another friend and her child , was quite fun and amelia was pretty good apart from the 2 poor children she went up to for absoutely no reason and tried to gauge there faces ! . does anyone elses 2yr olds lash out at other children for no obvious reason ? god i have to watch that child 100% of the time, my friend i was with has a 18mh old boy and she just sat there the whole time as he happily plaed and ran around the whole place (not causing any trouble!) whereas i have to watch every single little thing amelia does and im up and down like a frigging yo-yo .

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:26pm
Morg lashes out like that all the time at the mo but tends to just do it to me, glenn, my mum and Jake. I haven't seen her do it to anyone else -- but yeah it must be tough work watching Amelia Julz! I tend to be up and down cos one of mine gets upset by other kids! haha.
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:54am
well i think dp and i are over! he told me last night the spark has gone and hes felt that way for a couple of months , he cired , i cried , he tried to comfort me , he told me he really cares about me and doesnt want to hurt me , iv never seen him cry before! im completly shocked and  beside myself! we are meant to moving in a  week into a house i cant afford on my own (well i can but it will be really hard going ) . everything has gone pearshaped for me this year and i dont know how much more i am meant to take ! all these earthquakes , living without sewerage for 10mths , amelias shocking behaviour, many arguments with my mother , work issues and well dp was the only thing that was keeping me sane and now that might even be gone! i dont really know how to cope with everything! i cant stop crying . i love him so much and i dont know what i did wrong , amelia adores him and i love his dd to bits too . why do relationships have to be so hard ?  i slept in the spare bed last night and did not get a wink of sleep! At first i was in our bed but dp kept trying to hold me and it just made me more upset , this morning he had puffy eyes and once again tried to comfort me , told me hes sorry , cried some more , then went to work . this has never happened before . i like to think maybe we just need some space .... but i just dont know!

NewPhoenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewPhoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:41pm
oh julz! im sooo sorry to hear that! big hugs chick, not really much i can say but i really hope you can work it out :(

can be hard when the "honey moon" period of a relationship ends, and it can be hard to adjust afterwards - really hope thats all it is

pull out the red fishnets and stellettos, and skimpy underwear, see if you cant find a little of that sark again
HoneybunsMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:52pm
I agree with NewPhoenix see if you can find that spark.

Honestly Julz DP and I have gone through so many ups and downs and it can still be rocky, its normally him that feels the need to drift apart and he ends up saying he loves someone else, when he says that it normally means he's unhappy and part of that unhappiness is caused by him not being happy at work or whatever. Your both young! He might be running scared because he feels so much for you and doesn't want to be hurt. How long was he with his ex for before things went sour? Was it a similar time and could he be scared that things with you will go the same track?

Even 4mths ago we were looking at breaking up but I told him Nia and I deserve better than that! He agreed and well we're still together still planning our wedding and we've actually been spending some time together. Quite often relationships end up coasting and thats what we did. We would get upset with eachother but not tell the other and therefore things didn't get better and it all snowballed.
GBH hun I hope you can find that spark. Tell him what I told DP the lust may be gone but the love is still there, give it time to grow again.

I hate when the person you love the most and turn to for everything is the one that hurts you but still wants to comfort you. I've had that, we've broken up and he's been the one I would have run to, and he still wants to give you a hug to make it better... Doesn't work like that mate!

M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 3:26pm
Awww Julz!!! Its been a crappy time for yous lately with all this going on for sure. I hope its just a rough patch.

Perhaps you need a weekend away, just the 2 of you? i agree pull out the fishnets

Ours has been up and down like a yo-yo, relationships are hard work, but thats what makes them worth keeping in the end.

julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 9:41pm

thanks girls

we have had a big chat tonight and lots of tears from me today and we are breaking up!

im devasted but theres nothing i can do about it , if the feelings arent there then i cant make them be there . i just now have to work out how im going to continue working till 8pm and how im going to afford this place on my own ...probably have to try and get a border . ah life sure does suck sometimes .

Edited by julz85
fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:38pm
Awww Julz, so sorry.
Cazz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 10:46pm
julz sorry to hear that life is sh+t balls sometimes my best friend just went thru exactly the same thing after 5 years sending you loads of hugs from akl
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:04pm
Aww Julz that sucks!!! Not much more to say. Hopefully things will work out, but it sounds like hes made up his mind. So just sending hugs!!!

You have been through far too much recently, I'm amazed you're still holding it together.
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:03pm
man that sucks! Alots happened since you have met him too. I guess it will either make or break a couple, dealing with so much stress.

These quakes have put strains on a lot of people that I know, few relationships have broken up during them or have come close to it (incl friends that moved overseas and not settling in and came back). I felt bitter at my other half at times, but I have to realise that when $hit hits the fan, he one of those (and cops, fire fighters, ambulance, hospital staff) who are always the first to get called in to work.

Contact me if you need ANYTHING, big or small, Im not that far away remember xx

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:07pm
Maybe its time for a move and a fresh start Julz??
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 3:18pm
Oh Julz I am so sorry to hear that. Relationships can be hard and have their ups and downs. DH and I have been in a flat spot recently with the pg, the biys not sleeping, all the renovations and bank issues, plus him working all week then doing the reno all weekend. This weekend his parents will be here and we are taking a break from the reno, and already we are both feeling better just having made that decision.
I bet the quakes and your living conditions have made life so hard, is there any way you guys can hang in there till after the move? Maybe once you have the new house and life isn't quite so hard and draining things might change.

Either way big
Lindsey

julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 6:22pm

aghhh im so frigging confused . today he asked if we should give things another go , i just told him i needed space and i dont want to be with someone thats not in it 100% . i dont think he knows what he wants !

i told him today i didnt want him staying the night anymore as it was too awkward so i think hes staying with a friend . Maybe a week break will be the deciding factor as to weather we break up completly or try work things out .

Edited by julz85
myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 7:38pm
Oh Julz . From an outsiders POV I would suggest that you give it another go, maybe the stress of the quakes, house damage etc is getting to him and he is in essence taking it out on you/your relationship. Maybe once you move the stress will reduce and things will get better. I wouldn't be surprised if the varst majority of ChCh isn't suffering from depression in some degree.
In saying all that though you need to do what is best for you and Amelia. Maybe after a few days apart things may be clearer.
Lindsey

fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:27pm
I agree with Linzy that after the move the stress may reduce and things get better. What you are all going through down there would be so hard and with you being in a area that was hit hard its even worse.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 262>