FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in July 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 257258259260261 262>
Author
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:29pm
I completely agree with what Linzy said Julz!!!

I mean, look at all of our relationships - some of us have been together many years too -- and everyone seems to be up and down when they have small kids in the house --- you guys have had so much extra stress to deal with on top of all that!

Hopefully a break will help him work thinsg out in his head.
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
Sponsored Links

M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:21pm
Yep I agree totally with Linzy also.. Any relationship would lose the 'spark' with 10 months watching each other poo and wee in a bucket. Here's hoping the time at his friends and then the move will put everything into perspective for you both, hope it works out though! you seemed like a good match.

MonicaMouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MonicaMouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 6:48am
*more hugs* coming your way Julz. The other girls have said it all, but I didnt want to read and run

Blair 15/10/2007
Daniel 30/07/2009
HoneybunsMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 2:31pm
awww Julz I hope your hanging in there ok hun!

You'll work it out your a strong young woman who has survived more!

Did you know he was unhappy? Has he given you any idea of that? Ionly ask as when we've gone through our patches I hadn't realised and would get confused because he would kiss me when I was just waking up and things like that and I was like WTF but you just wanted to do such and such... apparently he was trying to reconnect. I didn't know that TALK YOU MALE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 4:09pm
So went to my cousins sons 5th birthday last night. Missed the kids portion because it was at 1 which is right on Nia's nap time and boy did she need it, she cried for a min and was out to it lol. But took her round just after 5 after I had bathed her and stuff so Ididn't have to when I got home. She had such a great time playing with my cousins 8yr old rolling round on the ground, ring a ring a rosie and all that sort of thing. Such a cutey! Got home about 9.30 and she went straight to sleep woke up at 8 this morning and has had a 2hr sleep, so she'll be in bed either early or on time tonight. ATM she's playing with SIL sister lol. I can hear shouting down the hall way. Hope she's not waking her dad up!

Anyway so DP got an email from his sister last night. He's meant to be doing his citizenship and they have asked that he change his last name to his grandads (dads side) last name as that is meant to be their last name. They are using his grandmothers fathers name atm or something. Thing is all the family his sisters mum and dad have always had this last name, but they now want to carry on this other name. And for me and Nia to take it... I told him if we were going to change Nia's last name I would want mine put in there, he just said thats a long last name lol. They've told him he can double barrel the two last names if he wants to keep his name. When we were over there they made the comment that it was good we were getting married and his sis and her partner as then our family would have the same last name. I don't know if I want to change my last ame if we get married I've already told him if I did I would double barrel ours, but I don't want to double barrel my last name with a name that to me means nothing to me iygwim. The last name he has is the last name I know him as, is what all his legal documents are under, including his managers, they don't get you can't just change it. Its going to cost too much money! He would need to do it by deed poll I think. Makes me wonder if something has happened in his family.

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 8:53pm
Sounds very confusing Elle! I wouldn't want to be changing my name if I was him, and I'd always had that name.

Just came in here to say - HAPPY B'DAY to all the July 09 Bubbas!!!!
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 9:47pm
LOL
This morning DP got a txt saying 'who is this' from a guy we know.....turns out Lily got hold of DPs phone yesterday and had sent two pxt of herself & a txt to Adam. Bit young to be sending photos of herself to boys I think.
I was crying I was laughing so hard when we found the pxt she sent (one is just of half of her face but the other is a photo DP had stored in his phone) I just had visions of Adam wondering why on earth someone was sending him pxts of a wee child (he's only in his early 20's) and that made it even funnier.

I've been in town most of the bloody weekend trying to figure out what to get Lily for her bday....still haven't got anything! It was going to be a Wishbone balance bike/trike but two shops put us off as they don't stock them any more as they were coming back faulty and then the other bike we found is still a wee bit too big for her (so it will be a Xmas pressie) Best I sort something out as its not far away now.
Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2011 at 10:09pm
Thats hilarious!! lol
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:54am
Forgot to say...
I agree with Nikki, I don't think I would want to change my name if its the one I've always had and its what everyone knows me by.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:21am
Yeah I think its weird he wants to talk to his sister to find out why as she'll be able to tell him why so they need to set up a skype date. If he changes his name I'm going to talk to him about changing Nia's name to mine and I'll be keeping mine when we get married. This other name means nothing to me. He told me after we'd registered her that he would have been ok if she had my last name as its a european last name and would be easier for her at school grrr coulda said before we registered her dork lol

LOL Fattykat Lily cracks me up! She always has great adventures lol

M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 11:59am
hahahahaa! that made me laugh... she keeps you on your toes already, good luck when shes a teen

keira already flirts with older teenager boys already, aaargh.

I suggested we buy a housebus when the girls are teenagers so when they say "Im going out whether you like it or not" we will drive to the middle of nowhere and tell them to GO HARD woot woot.. Dutchy was keen on that idea.

Can't wait for Keiras birthday. But I don't want my baby growing up either, Azaria is getting closer to being a year old, quite like the age she is now, she is at the cute stage.

Sounds like an expensive name change Elle.

julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 6:51pm

haha thats so funny about the pxts fattykat , mad me "lol" which i havent been doing much of lately .

thats a hard one on the names elle , i dont really have a suggestion ( a fat load of good i am lol ) would be pretty starange for him i imagine to chnage his name after all this time .

oooo a housebus jolene , hahah awesome ! wow azaria is getting so big too!

well its a week now since everything happened with me and rich and in 7 days iv eaten half a cheeseburger , 2 pieces of pizza, a cookie and a s**t load of v and coffee , terrible i know but i just cant bring myself to eat , everytime i eat i want to be sick , im fitting clothes i havent fit in a very long time and my ribs are sticking out and im only sleeping with the aid of sleeping pills . Amelia just came down with conjunctivits for the second time in a month and its her birthday on wesnesday and we are moving friday , richard and i are still no different from last week , he doesnt know what he wants and when i ask if we can try again he just keeps saying he has his doubts . his mother has gone absolutley mental at him , told him he has no idea how good hes got it with me and even his ex (his dd's mother) has had a go at him and told him he needs to sort his s**t out cos hes got a good thing with me . hes staying at his brother and sis in laws house but as he has phoenix on tuesdays and it amelias birthday on wedensday hes going to stay here tomorow night so we can open pressies in the morning and stuff . Its just all to hard , i just want things to go back to the way they were when we were happy. The day i changed my fb status to single i had one of my exes who i havent heard from in months txting me , then another i guy i had a fling with years ago from work started messaging me , and another lol ,god im single for a day and i get bombarded!  . but yea i dont want any of them , i dont want anyone but rich and it frigging hurts so bad .

yaya happy birthday to all our july bubbas ,

woe is me lol , god im depressing at the moment .

Edited by julz85
fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2011 at 9:49pm
Your allowed to be woe is me....its a sh!t thing to go through. Wish there was something I could do for you.
Big hugs & I hope he sorts his sh!t out soon
M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 12:20pm
your allowed to Julz, sounds like it will be a full on few weeks ahead too.

Least you know your milkshakes still bring all the boys to your yard hehe.. always good to know when your confidence has been knocked.

Ah men, Im so not going there right now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 2:31pm
bahaha Jolene!

Agree Julz your allowed to feel like that it's natural. If there is anything we can do then let us know...

I hope you get through this hun. It's hard I know

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2011 at 2:37pm
Oh had my gym this morning and the local paper had a reporter and photog there they are doing a spread in the paper on it and they were taking pics of the kids doing their thing. He was trying to take a photo of something when Nia starts climbing up the climbing wall and he starts clicking away lol. At the end of class they asked her to climb back up and she's hanging at the top and he makes the comment of no fear... mmm nah fear whats that? lol. Then she starts hanging from the bar and jumping on the trampoline crack me up. So possible she'll be in the paper he wasn't very good though you know with kids when you have to move quickly or you miss it. Yeah he didn't move quickly lol

SMoody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMoody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2011 at 10:03pm
Sorry to hear about the relationship problems Julz. Hope you guys can make a go of it.

M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 8:11pm
Hope the shift went alright??

I really enjoy seeing all our big babies birthday photos online we made some really cute kids!

And to think this time 2 years ago, I was waiting to give birth... and waiting... and waiting... damn girl picked 1st August to arrive hahahaha

fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 12:27pm
Hope everyone is well.
Had Lily's b'day on the 16th. Didn't have a party just had Mum & her partner over from Oz, DPs Mum around and a friend and her tribe over.
I made my second ever cake! Quite stoked how it turned out. It was just a flower shaped banana cake and I did purple piping icing with a yellow centre and cake glitter. (I had so much fun decorating it that I might even get into this cake baking a bit more)
Not much happening here.
Little miss chatterbox talks and talks and talks and talks to us, herself, her toys or anyone that will listen.
She has been a wee bit naughtier than usual lately but I wonder if it because Mum was staying with us then she just got used to them being there and they leave. Also not going to DC as I had time off was a disruption in her 'normal' routine. I'm hoping she will get better.

Julz - Love the FB photos of Amelia in her new room, her bed is so cool. Hope you are ok and that the shift wasn't too stressful on top of everything else.

Edited by fattykat
julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2011 at 8:45pm

im all moved into the new house now which is nice

Amelias had a new house ,. a new preschool , a new big girl bed and of course me and richard breaking up to deal with but shes been really good! alot of changes for a little girl but im very proud of her and she seems to be coping great apart from shes been quite sick with a chesty cough and all snotty .

richard has moved into the new house and is meant to be moving into the sleepout until i can get soemone else in altho hes been sleeping in the lounge and hasnt moved his stuff out yet . im doing ok .  tonight will be my first night without sleeping pills since the split so that should be interesting . i dont really know whats going on in his head , he wont talk about his feelings or anything , just keeping it all in and acting normal . its all very confusing but ill get there .

got amelias party this weekend

hope everyone else is doing well

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 257258259260261 262>