FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in July 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 259260261262>
Author
julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 9:52am

Hows everyone going ?

amelia went absolutly mental at the mall the other day , she was throwing a massive tanty and whacked me really hard in the face forcing my eye to water hardout and bruise a little . i was so mad but i couldnt do anything in the mall . she got a good talking to in the car tho and fel asleep on the way home which doesnt ever happen these days so she was obviously tired . Her vocab is awesome , shes learning so much , recognises like every colour , counts heaps , can resite a good chucnk of the abc song and sings heaps of  wee songs really well . hows everybdy else wee ratbags going ?

My life is like an eposode of shortland street at the moment so i wont even go there lol .

Sponsored Links

fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:36am
I feel for you with the tanty Julz. Lily seems to be throwing more and more of them these days. The last week she has been really bad, she just won't listen to anything it is so frustrating. They commented at DC on Tuesday too that she has been not listening there also. I guess its just her age and wanting to see what she can get away with and asserting herself.
Other than that she is doing really well, great at talking and singing. She has colours down pat. She was doing really well with her counting but seems to be getting herself all mucked up lately. Still loves reading and drawing and has taken a keen interest in gardening and plants.
I finally have a part time person starting at work next week to take some of the load off me which will be great as the last week I've been feeling quite stressed.
huh...I've just clicked that Lily's behaviour has gone down hill since I've been feeling like that so even though I try not to take it home, she has probably picked up on my mood. Hopefully thats the answer and not that she is turning into a monster two year old

Hope everyone else is all well.
M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:54pm
Long time no see in here.. hows all the wee tantys going? Keira has been on-off, some days better than others but not too bad in general.

How is toilet training going? Im still yet to really try with Keira, she knows exactly what to do, sits on the potty, gets toilet paper "wipe fufu" but as soon as I take her pants/nappy off she runs away "no no no" haha, so sort of defeats the purpose of potty training when you do it all with your pants on

Everything else has changed with us in the past few months, man its been $hit to say the least (well starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel just now) but DP is no longer at his job, BIG dramas, I put in a complaint about his boss of harrasement and basically he got the boot, thanks nzdf, go F$#k yourself. They then tried to kick us out of housing area 3 days after, which because we have kids we then had 2 weeks (our rent was paid 2 weeks in advance) and then one of the weeks it snowed the 2nd time. Bah. Just getting our feet back on the ground now

julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 11:34am

Oh No MTK , thats terrible , Sounds like you have had a awful time . has Your DP got a new Job yet ? Hope things get alot better for you . yea Rich had alot of troubles when he was in NZDF too (hes been out for 4 years ) , he was in for 6years and in the end was kicked out because of something he did when he was drunk , very minor and stupid really .

Well i have been living on my own for the past 6weeks or so and iv been loving it , my mate is moving in in about a week as Rich is still paying half the rent here because i cant afford it on my own and hes still on tennancy , i must admit he has been very good , with helping me out and still paying rent , plus he is still helping me out with Amelia on the nights i work and i have been helping with taking his dd to school in mornings sometimes, altho im sure this will all change when one of us gets in a new relationship.

I have men coming out my ears at the moment (i feel like every man or ex i have ever known is coming out of the woodwork) I have started seeing one of them (well only a couple of catch ups , nothing serious) Hes a friends brother that i had only met once back in january at my mates daughters 1st bday , then he decided to add me on facebok a few weeks ago and he said he had his eye on me that day (haha i hadnt noticed lol) and he had been talking to his sister about me and she told him that i was lovely and to go for it lol . I had annual leave yesterday and Amelia had preschool and hes a contractor and had a day off so we just spent the day hanging out and went for a big drive , was a good day , tomorrow night he wanted to take me out on a dinner date but i could not get a babysitter so instead he is going to come round with ingredients and cook me tea (after Amelias gone to sleep- she has not met him yet), he said we could have a night picnic which i thought was very sweet .

Oh and MTK- toilet training not going so well here altho i havent really been pushing it , She will go on the potty and do wees when she has knickers on but she doesnt take her knickers off haha . And as for the tantys.... arghhhhhh!!!! she has been throwing some real big ones lately . at the supermarket the other week in the trolly she was pointing at strangers and telling them to "Go away" in a horrible snotty , bratty voice . I was mortified.

Edited by julz85
HoneybunsMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 2:40pm
Oh M2K thats no good about your situation, hope you guys pull through ok and things look up.

Glad your happy there Julz, very trying time for you too and poor Amelia.

We're just busy here, had a test the other day and Nia's been sick with some cough and sore throat then she wasn't eating and took her back to the Dr and she has oral thrush from the antibiotics and has forgotten how her legs work, or so you would think, carrying a 13kg child everywhere is not easy.

DP's parents and his nephews and kid sister came over from Aus and the kids are staying with his sister out west so we have been out there a few times doing airport trips and such.

aaaaagggggghhhhhhhhh I hear whinging she must have lost something while she was napping grrr...

Oh and TT we're just doing it as it comes she chooses if she wears undies or not and she tells us sometimes other times not so much, we'll get there I'm not worried

NewPhoenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewPhoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:11pm
swap you for my 15kg lump??

TT is going well here, I'm just letting her lead - she will do poos and wees in the toilet, and will keep undies with "pretty" (pictures) dry - but she doesn't have the bladder capacity/controll to not need to pee every 15 mins, so its a work in progress.

we are having a few tantrums here - but mostly she's a really good kid. she has a wicked sense of humour, and has a real spunk about her.

great to hear things are working well for you Julz - you'll have to report back to us how the dinner goes!
M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2011 at 8:55pm
Thanks girls, alot of people have since left that DP knows as the army life just isn't the same for them.

We also have just gotten back today from a funeral up north one of the army boys who recently left also, DPs good mate, took his own life, first time I have ever left the girls for more than a few hours, guess who they missed, DAD NOT MUM hahahaha, stink!

We just passed through auckland, man those roads, aargh, we must've had a Taxi GPS in our rental, we were going to Whangarei, dropped off one of the boys in North Shore, and then the blardy thing directed us on the road with NOTHING surrounding us, pitch black, we could see the motorway, just couldnt get onto it hahaha.

Poor Nia, hope that doesn't last long.

Yes, Julz, keep us posted for sure!! Amelia tells strangers at supermarkets to go away, Keira tells them to shut up, so embarrasing! Funny thing is, I have never told them to shut up, they hear me say it to their dad though

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2011 at 10:33pm
Good to hear things are going well Julz. Sorry to hear you've had a tough time M2K!

Hope Nia is feeling better soon. Me and the kids have had that cough / sore throat thing too. Its a pain - coughing for weeks then you think you're getting better and the sore throat hits. One guy at work was even off for a week with it!

Morg is still having the odd raging ridiculous tantrum but overall is calming down a bit and behaving better than a couple of months ago. She is not liking being left at daycare though (after no tears for the first 14 months of going there!!) so its breaking my heart. I'm sure shes happy when I'm not there -- but hard when I only see her upset.

TTing not going anywhere here - I haven't really tried to be honest as shes only just moved into the "over 2's" at daycare and they don't help them in babies. Shes been sitting on the loo since 15 months ... and goes through phases of going through the motions (pants off, nap off, sitting on loo, toilet paper in, flushing, washing hands) but never actually does anything so I haven't encouraged it!
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 9:41am

Amelias still having plenty of tantrums .

My dinner last friday was AMAZING! He made this thai red curry chicken laksa thing and he had gone out and bought all the fresh ingrediants from the asian food place , it was very very yummy and we had a good night . think he wants to see me again tomorrow

fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 4:32pm
Nikki that sounds like Lily with the TT. She loves sitting on the toilet but won't actually do anything on it! I'm just waiting for summer when she will be outside more (= less accidents on the carpet ) then I'll put some effort into the whole thing.

Hope things are looking up for you guys M2K, that sux.

Our tantrums here seem to have been downgraded to meltdowns. I think she is just so worn out after DC that everything is too much for her some nights but she is getting heaps better (still doesn't listen though)

The other day at DC they said she was in a bad mood and packed her own bag, put her shoes on and told them she was going to the office! (when they are sick they wait in the office to be picked up) Cracked me up, my wee stubborn girl.
julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 7:38pm
hahaha fattykat that cracked me up about lily at preschool , Amelia says things like that too, today she wanted to go outside and when the door was closed infront of her she said " guess im not going outside then" bahah i was like "where on earth did you learn to say that haha"
M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2011 at 9:28pm
Originally posted by fattykat fattykat wrote:

Nikki that sounds like Lily with the TT. She loves sitting on the toilet but won't actually do anything on it! I'm just waiting for summer when she will be outside more (= less accidents on the carpet ) then I'll put some effort into the whole thing.

Thats what Im planning on doing also, less peepee on the carpet! (or do a poo and pick it up for me) hehe Lily is such a crackup.

Julz just seen your status on fb... what are the chances of that?!?! hope you walked past them, shoved your booty in their faces on your way out hahaha

Nikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2011 at 10:05pm
Yeah I'm waiting for summer too ... unless she actually does something on the loo. she has been sitting on it more the last couple of days - telling me shes done poos and saying she all done and need to flush, but theres nothing there! Then she'll poo in her nappy 20mins later.

lol M2K!!! I saw it too, and cringed - poor you Julz!!! no luck at all!!!
DS (5yrs) and DD (3yrs)
julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2011 at 2:22pm

Honestly aye!!! haha . there was like 2500 people at this event (roller dreby) at the big main cbs arena here in chch and i had to sit on my lonesome because i couldnt get tickets next to my mates , i walk down the isle , notice i have a isle seat then notice that right smack bam next to me is my ex and his wife!!! , i did a quick turn and thought about leaving but then i decided to just suck it up , i was pleasent , he was pleasent , we chatted a tiny bit but his wife just gleared at me hahaha , talk about uncomfortable!!! once everyone was seated i noticed some spare seats up a few rows so went up there and got my mates to join me . Out of 2500 people and many more seats i got seated right next to them ! what are the chances ??? haha . Ah well i looked better than her and had actually made an effort with a nice dress and make up , she had her glad rags on and looked a bit haggered so i took a little Joy in that hahaha . on a good note my mates team won all the games they played and were the champs! so the afterparty was great .

NewPhoenix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewPhoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2011 at 9:13am
is this the sperm donor ex Julz? talk about bad luck.

haha lily sounds like such a crack up!

i have started using a naughty spot by the front door in the last week. yesterday monkey was playing with her imaginary dog - and it was licking her, so she yelled out "no puppy! naughty! dont lick! got sit by front door!" then went away and came back a few mins later and made it say sorry hahahaha.
M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2011 at 12:51pm
This will be my naughty corner soon, if I get told to shut up one more time haha..

(this is my place just before we moved in, I do have furniture )

fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2011 at 2:58pm
M2K - I hope you don't mean the wee cupboard under the stairs lol.

Julz that really is bad luck getting seated next to them with that many seats but at least you looked better that her
M2K View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2011 at 4:55pm
I sure do, it must be that small for a reason haha

fattykat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2011 at 1:53pm
LOL.....I need a little cupboard    She would probably like it though
HoneybunsMa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HoneybunsMa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2011 at 3:18pm
our naughty corner is in the hallway or by the hallway the other day I put here there and she sat there talking and playing with mums clown statue thingee saying its ok baby shh shhh shh lol

TT here we are having an accident a day but its going ok, I'm only half assed doing it. I'm able to put a terry towelling thing in her undies though for when we are out as they are inserts for her nappies that I barely used so figure might as well..

Nothing much else going on here except uni is almost over and I'm so behind need to crack on from tomorrow (today I can't we've gotta do airport run again cos his family are going home)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 259260261262>