FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSmile!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Smile!
    Posted: 21 November 2008 at 3:32pm
So last night DH is already in bed, and I'm stripping off to get into my PJs. He's watching me get undressed and suddenly has a little chuckle to himself.

Irked that he finds my naked body so amusing, I ask him what's so funny.

"You're a smiley face", he replies. "Your caesar scar is the smile, your belly button is the nose, and your boobs are the eyes!"

Men!

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
Sponsored Links

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 3:34pm
LOL!!!

jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 3:52pm
LOL!!!!

at least he could see your scar.....mine is hidden underneath the big pouch of flab

weegee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weegee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 4:13pm
Ha, so's mine, it was just that he was lying down and I was standing up, so he was on the right angle - probably why he hasn't made the observation before. (Mind you, it's not like I walk around in the nude much - I never did very much before, but I'm afraid it's made me a bit more self conscious about my body, so I'm naked even less these days!)

Mum to JJ, 4 July 2008 & Addie, 28 July 2010
NeoshasMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NeoshasMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2008 at 8:25am
Originally posted by jack_&_charli jack_&_charli wrote:

LOL!!!!

at least he could see your scar.....mine is hidden underneath the big pouch of flab

I was just going to say the exact same thing!!

Mrs Te Kani ❤️
Neosha 26/5/2007
Paws View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paws Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2008 at 10:24am
Only a guy could come with that!!!!

And yeah....mine is hidden too and I'm not even mentioning this to hubby in case he does try to find the right angle!

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 5:15pm
lol! Mine still is hidden close to 5 years later
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 5:22pm
Originally posted by jack_&_charli jack_&_charli wrote:

LOL!!!!

Yap same here...well hidden!!

Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 9:12pm
haha, my friend and me used to joke about her having 2 eyes and nose and mouth, and I saw her the other week and told her I now have that aswell LOL

pomikiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pomikiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2008 at 8:30pm
hehe thats funny!

DD-Carys Amelia 17.03.06
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2008 at 5:38pm
Yup mine is well hidden too!!....but that is definitely a remark that my DP would come up with lolz.

Post Reply Post Reply