FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in August 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 833>
Author
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 3:53pm
omg august babies thats so cool!

Congrats ladies and all the best for your pregnancies!!

Kebakat ive seen you around while lurking and i know youve had a bit of a struggle so just wanted to say and xtra special congrats to you and sending loadsa sticky vibes!!

Sponsored Links

lu123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lu123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2008 at 9:06pm
Hi :) i'm from auckland and am keen to post regulary, will be great to be in touch with other due in august mums :)
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 9:30am
Thanks supazo

I hope you stick around lulu. It is awesome to chat with others going through the same thing as you .. and this site becomes quite addictive!
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 10:50am
Morning!

Wow Stacey - do you realise we both have "3rd time lucky" pregnancies! Spooky
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 11:04am
That is scary!! But it's also good luck!
clover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 1:47pm
Congrats Stacey, the signs are all looking good!!!
lu123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lu123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 6:21pm
I think i will, i'm keen to make friends with other mums due around the same time. :) i guess this thread will get busier as more mums get their positive tests!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 6:42pm
Oh yeah hopefully there will be a few more people in here in the coming weeks!

I'm wondering when the lovely morning sickness is going to kick in this time around. I'm so not looking forward to that again
Nefertiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nefertiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 6:42pm
WOW august mummy's!!! Makes april seem not too far away now lol

Congrats to all. Sending lots of sticky, healthy vibes to you all!!
lu123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lu123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 7:27pm
at how many weeks has MS kicked in for anyone that has been pregnant before??
Pipey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 8:29pm
I'm due 9 August. Found out today.
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 8:35pm
With my son my morning sickness came full force at 6 weeks.. I hoping (probably in vain) that I won't get it this time

Hi Pipey! Congrats!!
Nefertiti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nefertiti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 9:20pm
Mine has usually started around the 6 week mark...
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 2:24pm
Hows everyone feeling today? I've got crampy feelings going on which is likely just my uterus stretching and man my boobs feel like they weigh a ton lol

I thought it would be cool to start a EDD list - so just copy and paste to add yourself

EDD List
kebakat (Stacey) EDD - 4th Aug
lu123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lu123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 5:32pm
my EDD is TBA but it could be anywhere from july 28 to august 3rd :) i will update it when i have my scan, i have a scan referral and i am going sometime next week to get it. can't wait to see how far along i am and make sure everything is okay with baby. i haven't had sickness yet, boobs were a bit sore last night but im mainly just exhausted!!
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 5:34pm
My MW is sending me a scan referral to do when I'm 6 weeks along. I'm going to try and hold out for an extra couple of days past then though. The longer I wait the more likely I am to see a heartbeat. Good luck for your scan though when you go for one.

I think I'm going to get morning sickness again I've been getting loads of salvia in my mouth this afternoon and its gross!

Edited by kebakat
lu123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lu123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 5:56pm
same eh - i want to leave it a bit longer so I can see more :). i guess if i leave it until not next week but the week after when i'm nearly 7 weeks the scan will be clearer / more chance of a heartbeat?

that sucks.. hope you dont get it too badly! has anyone here noticed they are really hungry? I am usually a healthy eater and don't eat too much but i have been starving and craving sweet stuff all this week.
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 6:13pm
The heart beat starts at approx 6 weeks. Even a day or two can make a big difference in whether or not you see it. And it also depends on when you ovulated and when it implanted. If it did this late then you wait longer to see it. Does that make sense?

Yes I'm starving all the time and I have a sweet tooth anyway but it's just been appauling in the last week. All I want is sweet
skp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 7:14pm
Congrats to all the August Mummies to be!
lu123 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lu123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2008 at 7:22pm
yip does make sense. is there any way to tell when it implanted? do you know if the miscarriage risk goes down after the baby has a heartbeat? hope this hunger stage passes eh! lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 833>