FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in August 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 827828829830831 833>
Author
Aquarius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:35am
you guys will have a great time!!

we have just got back from the beach...we got up early and went for it.
Vanda hates the water ....does not like getting wet at all!! far cry from enson who is a fish..

bbq, snack food, drinks tonight...

happy new year!! 2011 is gonna be MY year

mum to mr 16 & mr 10
Sponsored Links

mollycat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:08pm
Aahhh, 2011 is gonna be my year too Tanya! Did I mentioned I've gone off the pill? Don't go getting all excited though. I was having some reactions to it and have told DH he better get used to condoms between now and June. Plus, even if I do get pregnant now I would still be able to travel to Hawaii....

I've never HAD such a reaction. Went off the mini pill onto the regular one and it took me awhile to figure out what I thought was wrong. Tired, nauseous after eating and often at random times, weight gain, headaches. Was horrible. Even took a pregnancy test to make sure I wasn't just UTD.

Just stopped the other day and already feeling soooo much better. Me and extra hormones are NOT the best of friends apparently...

pekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:12pm
It's gonna be my year too!
Bexee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:04pm
Oh and MY year!

I've gone off contraception too... just went and bought folic acid tablets. Too stingy this time to get Elevit so just bought generic folic acid. DH is already calling it Baby Hand me Down!

Lee - if you need somewhere to stop for a break etc let us know...

MC - so jealous of your weekend down in Timaru... Come on peeps, surely some of you want to visit Taupo?
pekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:24pm
I never thought I would ever hear someone say "so jealous of your weekend down in Timaru". WTF?
Bexee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:26pm
Haha! Take that as credit to you Pekay! Actually, I must confess, I quite enjoyed my year in Timaru...
mollycat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mollycat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:38pm
Hahaha!

Oooh, exciting Bex!

I have been thinking about another baby quite a bit lately, but then I've also been thinking about Blue Hawaiians sitting under the shade of a big umbrella with a small umbrella keeping my drink shaded as well

Gardengirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gardengirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:41pm
Now, we made a conscious decision to come and live here, and we really really love it, but even I just about spat out my tea at reading the words "jealous of your weekend down in Timaru"!

Um, special toy - nope. There are toys he seems to enjoy all the time, like his big Tonka truck, or the telephone or remote control, but no toy he has formed an attachment to. He has the same seahorse as Alex, but he never slept with it (he would roll onto it, turn it on and wake up) and once the last lot of batteries ran down we never replaced them.

We've been invited out to a friends bbq tonight but tbh it's more work taking a tired toddler than I can be arsed to worry about, they have offered a portacot but I just see it as being overtiredtoddler.com, so, early family fish and chips, a trip to the bay if he's doing OK to see a niece in the beauty pageant thing, and if he's either still doing OK or asleep we will go onto the bbq and play it by ear. Previous new years have been spent either ridiculously drunk with a big crowd of boaties over Gt Barrier Island or asleep on the couch (talk about contrasts).

Oh, and it's gonna be MY year too
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:38pm
Ive never done anything at new years, just another night to me lol

Thought tonight my friends coming over and we are gonna have a few vodkas on my new deck! (im so in love with it!!!) and then watch the skytower fireworks display! Can see it all the way from my house The beauty of living where you can see the harbour even though its miles away!!!
Nix21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nix21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:20pm
Happy New Years Eve everyone!

Hey Bex, did you name Gus yourself? I bought a Gus before G was born and named it Gus and now I have just randomly noticed that yours is called Gus too, but that is'n't the seahorses actual name, can you remember where you got it from, maybe we think crazy alike!!!!! Gus is our away from home toy (portacot), lately G is super into Zebra's and her My Little Pony from Christmas....don't know if she necessarily couldn't go without one or the other though, she does have a pooh bear at school for sleep time and home....

Anyhoo, injections went okay, screamed like a banshee for each but calmed pretty quickly (maybe within a minute for each), haven't had any temps yet.....and we are not going to and seems like that was that. She is completely awesome right at the moment, so giggly and cuddly and just scrumptious!!!!!! I love well babies

We were invited out tonight too, but might just drop in, then come home and watch some lame TV.

I have also decided that I need to go back on stupid sureslim so that I can lose around 15kgs, then I will be happy, will see how that goes though......
Nix
Bexee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:25pm
Perhaps I stole the name Gus from you? I can't remember how he got his name, he's just always been Gus (unless it's the ring-in, who is Gustav).

We are having a very quiet night tonight. Fish and Chips down at the lake with the sproglet then a bottle of Bolly in the fridge for later. I'm sure I'll be in bed before midnight!
AsliC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AsliC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:59pm
happy new year girls
Asli

Aquarius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:17am
morning all...

heres to a great year....after reading the posts above i will almost bet my kids on the prediction that there will be new sproglets (or at least concieved sproglets) this year

i dont make resolutions BUT i do try and set a goal and this yr i would like to start some kinda study....i wanna be prepared for the workforce when vanda starts school.

i could easily live in timaru.....

mum to mr 16 & mr 10
pekay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pekay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:07am
Originally posted by Aquarius Aquarius wrote:

i could easily live in timaru.....

Go on, dare ya.
BusyMum2three View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BusyMum2three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:38pm
Perfect timing with your post Asli! 11.59pm :)

Happy New Years Girls Here's to a great year, with lots of new bubbas and happy times
Bexee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:00pm
Happy new years everyone. Hope all had a good night.

We had a blissful fish and chip picnic and bubbly on the lake followed by a fabulously early night and were woken by the fireworks and midnight!

What are you thinking of studying Aquarius? I've toyed with doing something else but don't know what...
Aquarius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:58pm
i dont know either???????
i am so lost in kids and home that i really dont know what i enjoy anymore.
i am tossing maybe between a small business course so i can help karl run his club properly...
this year we need to venture out on his own with venue and so forth so it is important that we do paper work and fees properly to get rent paid etc etc

i also have a small invested interest in helping families with newly diagnosed kids with autism...but not into social work really. plus i have to be careful with this area as it is stressful and emotional.

OR try something totally new......

i could try and get a few classes again, i would like to teach again...

kate...we would be the loudest family in timaru.

cute alert!!! when mum was here she brought Vanda a dressing gown...first one he has owned and he looks CUTE in it....the hood has ears and he looks all snug. when has has his bath and gets in it he looks like a boxer..haha
so of course he gets announced when he comes in the lounge....'from the blue corner....'
cute.

mum to mr 16 & mr 10
Emlt80 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emlt80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:36am
Happy new year guys. I won't be one of those predictions this year. We do talk about it though so are going to start trying around mid next year. Mine and Steven's reasons are a) due to finishing his degree and b) we want Imogen to be a bit bigger. Hey but if it accidentally happened now I wouldn't be upset

Aquarius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:01pm
wise emma..

T Jay has chicken pox!!!! so i am guessing vanda will have it too soon
to think that kids only get it once is a myth!!

mum to mr 16 & mr 10
BusyMum2three View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BusyMum2three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:35pm
Oh no Tanya!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 827828829830831 833>