FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue September 2009!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 437>
Author
amykt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amykt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 7:13pm
haha that's ok Laurz! Here's a copy of what mine looks like:

The signature bit is the last option under "Profile Information".
Sponsored Links

RyanJacobsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RyanJacobsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 10:43pm
Hi Everyone, I'm a newbie on this forum. Just found out I'm pregnant on Saturday, off to see the midwife on Wednesday. Not too sure if i'm actually due Sept 09 yet as i was on Depo and have no dates or anything to go on, will have to wait until I can get in for a scan i assume.
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2008 at 10:51pm
Laurz I have a feeling you went to the profile from the main home page. Click on the profile option beside Private Message on the Forums

RyanJacobsMum welcome to OB and Congrats
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 7:41am
Yay I think ive got it to go.

Edited by Laurz_20
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 9:47am
Congratulations all the September mummas to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
My partner was born in September so I think it's a pretty cool month .
I'm secretly 2WWing so if by some divine change I'm UTD then I'll be joining yous.......meh I doubt it..only cos we're not actually TTC, but accidently had a Boxing day BD a day or two before Ov.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 12:34pm
Hehehe Eva! We'd love to have you in here

Great you've got it Laurz!

How is everyone feeling? The nausea I was getting has slowed down. Not sure if thats a good thing or not. Does anyone have sore boobs?? Mine havent changed, except the odd bit of light coloured blue veins through the nipple area, but thats it (sorry TMI). I really want them to get sore so it feels like Im pg, because at the moment I dont

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 12:37pm
Just adding in RyanJacobsMum

September 2009 Due Date List

RyanJacobsMum - Date TBA
Amy - 1st Will be finding out!
Laurz_20 - 1st Haven't decided yet!
Rianna – 3rd Will be finding out!
Sh_az – 3rd Haven't decided yet!

amykt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amykt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 2:42pm
Welcome RyanJacobsMum!

haha Rianna - nope haven't got sore boobs yet but do have really sore nipples actually! Just the very ends are sore when you touch them DH has been told to stay away! haha

have to say I'm looking forward to having sore boobs too - means they'll be growing which I'm definitely looking forward to the most!

Quite exciting that at 5 weeks the baby is about 5mm long and it's little heart starts beating - I love reading your ticker info - I just wish I didn't feel so normal though so I could feel more involved in the whole process!

I'm off to have my first check-up at the Docs on the 6th Jan (I'll be 6 weeks) - when do you guys go?
MrsMojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 2:54pm

CONGRATULATIONS SEPTEMBER MUMMIES!!!  WISHING YOU EACH A HAPPY AND HEALTHY PREGNANCY.

Rianna, with my first pregnancy I didn't get any symptoms until I was about 7wks.  It was so odd being pregnant without any 'proof' IYKWIM.  But of course the evidence of that pregnancy is my beautiful vivacious little preschooler so everything turned out better than perfect I'm sure yours will too and I'm hoping the next 2 wks until your scan pass very quickly (you know you'll have to keep your well wishers - aka stalkers - updated).

Laurz_20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laurz_20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 3:04pm
Thank god i dont have sore boobs thats the last thing I need is for them to grow im already DD.
The morning sickness I thought I was having ended up only being for that one morning so back to square 1 with only constant cramps but not bad 1s. I had them with Guy so im not too worried.
I havent even booked a doc appointment yet. Not sure when I should. I have Guys unvailing next week so am just trying to get through this time without too many more worries, the blood tests the docs give me always freak me out when the HCG isnt rising ive had enough of that.

Edited by Laurz_20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 9:42pm
lol Amy!!!! My DH is dying for my boobs to grow, he wants to take advantage of the 'free inlargement' lol (Im a B, so any increase is a good one in his opinion lol)...

Ive already had my first appt, I asked for a scan referral because of the spotting Ive already had and previous MC. So my next one is at 8 weeks I think.

Oh Jo thats good to know IYKWIM. Hahaha stalkers, what stalkers lol

Laurz I know what you mean about HCG levels. I decided not to have serial BT's done this pg due to the stress it caused when I MC'ed. I'd rather take each day as it comes this time. How are you levels looking??

ETA Typos!!

Edited by rianna08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 12:40pm
Morning everyone. I hope everyone is feeling ok

Im feeling good. Had a bit of nausea last night, but only waves nothing too serious.

Whats are you doing for New Years? Were up in Hervey Bay so we gotta get the local paper to find whats going on up here.

Happy New Year Ladies!!!

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 1:08pm
Originally posted by Laurz_20 Laurz_20 wrote:

Thank god i dont have sore boobs thats the last thing I need is for them to grow im already DD.

I was a D pre pregnancy, by 8 weeks I was a DD and I recently had a growth spurt and now am an E....god only knows what will happen when my milk comes in.

Dont listen to anyone who tells you your boobs wont grown much after the first trimester!!!!

Sh_az View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sh_az Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 2:00pm
Hi everyone. I've had dramas. I had a blood test on Monday because I am paranoid after my first mc. The HCG levels were 2970 (or somewhere around there). I hadn't been feeling very flash, quite bad cramping. About half an hour later I started bleeding, so I automatically assumed that I was having another mc. Wasn't heavy heavy, but still heavy enough. Yesterday I was as well, but less again.   Today a very very small amount.   Rang the doctor and got sent back for blood tests today and the level has gone up, but not by much. Its now around 3150.    I now have to wait until Monday to find at whether it is viable or not. Not knowing is worse than "waiting" and I hate waiting!

I don't want to get my hopes up to have them come crashing down, but I don't want to be too negative either.

Does anybody know what "normal" is for these tests?
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 2:02pm
Congrats September mummies!!!

Just popping my head in to say, dont stress too much about the lack of symptoms right now, nothing really starts happening until 6 weeks+
With Caden, I felt all good up until 6 weeks, then i was crook as, Id had a few days of feeling queazy between4 weeks and 6 weeks but it didnt get into real MS until 6 weeks, and I had NO sore boobs what so ever, and I had spotting for 2 weeks from 5 weeks!

This pregnancy, Ive had the spotting, basicly no MS, apart from feeling a bit sick when i dont eat enough, and Im really tired, but no sore boobs. Because of the spotting, Ive had my hcg done and they are high and rising well, so having no symptoms can me nothing at all!

Edited by Sheza

amykt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amykt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 2:38pm
Sh_az that must be so hard - waiting and not knowing can be so stressful. I found this website that may be helpful with the HCG levels:

Normal HCG Levels

Hopefully Monday will come with good news for you xx
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 2:43pm
sorry im lurking again,

The thing with hcg is that its not so much the level, its how its rising, they say a healthy pregnancy the hcg will double every 48 hours or close to double, for example, mine on xmas eve were about 7000, then they were 12000 on Saturday and then 25000 on Monday. They could be lower than that but if they are doubling its usually all good, and sometimes your levels could go from 3000 up to like 15000!
They really should do 3 blood tests over a week so get a good idea of whats happening.

Im still spotting pinky a bit aswell even though my levels are fine, and I did with my son aswell.

Edited by Sheza

ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 3:07pm
**Lurker**

fingers crossed Sh_az that everything is fine..waiting sucks doesn't it!!...I know some woman have a period like bleed early in pregnancy..that gets mistaken for a normal period so maybe that's what it is.
Hmmm wish I knew if I was UTD already!!...I'm sure it's far too early to be having symptoms and it's making me paranoid lmfao..Think I'm only 3DPO and have had bouts of nausea and tiredness..today being the worst. Sheesh if i am (though probably not) this hypothetical baby would have to be female!!....since i had no symptoms what so ever with Kahtrell til 8 or 9 weeks along. Ok **lurker** out. lolz

catisla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote catisla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 3:57pm
**lurking in **

Regarding symptoms, I had none in the early stages . . . I did a pregnancy test in mid - February which came up positive and i thought i was about four weeks gone - when i had the dating scan in first week of March i found out i was 13 weeks pregnant (all with no symptoms)

And Shaz - i had a bleed in Jan which i mistook for a period (hence why i didn't do a test till i missed Feb's AF). I think now it may have been implantation bleeding. I really hope everything works out for you

**Luring out**

Sh_az View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sh_az Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2008 at 4:01pm
Thanks for the link amy. Made interesting reading. I've had a look at some other sites as well. Its a waiting game really, Monday seems like a very long way off and I am an impatient bunny!

On a funnier note, my husband has never been so interested in my periods .... asking every 5 minutes do you still have it, is it heavy, is it light, is it normal bla bla bla. It is a tad annoying but very sweet!

I will keep you guys posted on my progress.

Hope everyone has a good New Year - I imagine there will be no all night parties this time around!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 437>