FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedpretty sure I’m losing the baby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pretty sure I’m losing the baby
    Posted: 01 January 2009 at 7:18am
I woke to bright red blood.. even in my mc never had any bleeding and she doesnt think the scan place is open today but I'm to ring then if I can.. this is the second aug 24th angel I have lost...I know I'm getting ahead of myself but bright red bleeding is not good:( what a crappy way to start the year.
Mum to two amazing boys!
Sponsored Links

Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 7:46am
I had bright red bleeding in my pregnancy with Sam. It was a lot of blood too.
Scared the hell out of me and I thought for sure I was having another miscarriage.
Turned out it was nothing to do with the pregnancy.
It happened a few more times during the first trimester.
Fingers crossed it is something similar for you

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 7:55am
what caused it?
Mum to two amazing boys!
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 7:56am
I also had bright red gushing bleeding with Taine. Hope it ends in the same result for you
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 9:08am
I really hope it is nothing Kerri-Anne. I hope the scan place is open to so you can get seen, I would have thought that someone is always there for emergencies.

mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 9:55am
Could you got to the hospital if the scan place isnt open?

I had bright red bleeding with this bubs too, midwife thinks I just have a very sensitive cervix

Fingers crossed everything is a-ok hun!

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 9:57am
the short story is i went to after hours and I am having a scan monday as that is the earliest I can with holidays and no weekend scans.. she cant rule out ectopic but had a look and no tissue that she could see(which is apparently good)

I'm quite numb now really.. probably two angel aug 24th babies:( no pain is a good sign though apparently and if i have any symptoms i have a 24hr number to ring.

I'm not technically an emergency yet:(
Mum to two amazing boys!
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 9:58am
melnel..how much did you have? its so awful eh:(

no she rang the hospital and that the earliest unless I'm an emergency because they have to page someone in from home:(
Mum to two amazing boys!
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 10:32am
Oh KA, I have ALL my appendages crossed for you (and I made Peppercorn cross all his/hers too). 
Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 10:49am
I hope its nothing KA, lots of sticky vibes coming your way
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 12:00pm
lol thanks Nikki....

thanks Leelee..
Mum to two amazing boys!
Lee_Jon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lee_Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 1:11pm
   I have everthing crossed for you to, I hope everythings ok
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 2:43pm
They never figured out what caused mine. The only thing they could come up with was maybe it was something to do with scarring from a previous surgery. Anyway, it was really scary - like a good cup of bright red blood!
There was no cramping with it though, apparently bleeding is one thing, but if it is along with cramping that is a bad sign.

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 2:47pm
yeah thats one thing they told me..no cramping yet and bleeding slowed..so I'm a little hopeful.. 4 more sleeps to go:(!
Mum to two amazing boys!
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 5:18pm
A friend of mine had heavy bleeding at 8weeks and it was a haematoma ( I think)...basically a bleeding lump near her cervix.  So totally ok.
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 5:26pm
Awww KA I really hope its nothing too. If you get any more concerned you should definitely go to Emergency though, You health is far more important
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 5:39pm
rianna...yeah they gave me a 24 hour number to call and if anything changes I'm to call and then i can go straight in..
Mum to two amazing boys!
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 6:00pm
They picked up a haemotoma thingy with this pregnancy, basically a bleed near where the placenta had implanted. It was picked up at my 7 week scan and is apparently quite common but I was warned it could cause a bleed.

I have my fingers crossed that baby is just freaking you out

sally belly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sally belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 6:30pm
Lots of hugs for you KA . Will be thinking of you & hoping that everything turns out ok.

Waiting until Monday sucks so I hope you can find things to take your mind off it
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2009 at 6:40pm

That wait is insane. You poor thing.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>