FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue October 2009!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 327328329330331 332>
Author
fionae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fionae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2010 at 2:39am
Ohhh cute!

We have just been out to dinner to a yacht club here and Georgie had the best fun pushing someone else's push chair around the place...was very funny! We dressed all the kids up as a halloween celebration

She is doing really well with her walking and doing more and more every day. So very cute

Sponsored Links

jacobsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2010 at 11:43pm
Isabella had her bloodtest 2day to check her iron levels and they also weighed her shes now 8.1kgs so shes growing well and looks bigger.

Got child deveoplment lady coming over 2mrw at 1pm to see isabella.

I better go make jacobs lunch and head to bed, hubbys gone to work hes doing graveyard shift (thats what they call the 12am one) for the next 2 days and then thursday night the ed shift 8pm to 5am hes got this weekend off yay fingers crossed he doesnt gwet called into work cos he really does need the 2 days off to relax.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 8:35pm
It was super hot today, on friday (guys forks) its me and hubbys 7th yr since dating (next yr is our 4yr wedding annvrsy) hubby is planning on taking me out for tea somewhere on friday and then we are thinking of having fireworks at home as wee man really wants us to get some.So thinking of inviting some mates along etc

Took Isabella down to kindy after lunch cos they run playgroup every wedsnday there, she played with the puzzles and put the charm on for the kindy teachers, lots of smiles.

How is everyone?

Edited by jacobsmummy
fionae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fionae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2010 at 7:33pm
We all good, we fly back to NZ on Friday. Georgie and me for a month but hubby just for 10 days. We been here 6 months now... Really looking forward to our trip. My sister is getting married which is excititng.

Georgiana had her 12 month jabs on Friday. They do it a bit different over here but it all works out to be roughly the same stuff just different timing. She will also get immunised against chick pox at 18 mths. Not sure if that is a good thing or not??? Anyway she is ok but quite grizzly and unsettled, hoping she comes right before we leave

Apaprt from that we are all good, its getting very hot over here. It was 40 just the other day!

2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 1:03pm

intersting about the 12 months jabs Fionae, do they stul do some at 5 months over there as well?

Just got sammys first hair cut today, will show you some pics when he wakes from his nap. No bottles today either! and he made to steps. All great stuff so happy!

DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years
lulu star 09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lulu star 09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2010 at 8:52pm

weve just got back from a little holiday up north IT WAS FAB, we went with friends who have two boys very simular ages to Riley and Mitch. Mitchie was real grumpy the first day, while having a tantrum I realised he has got his moluers (excuse spelling) I couldnt believe it, 2 off them, this explains why I have had the devil child the past few weeks.  He loved the sea. Riley loved going on the boat and climbing rocks, he found heaps of mussels, he even ate them once they were cooked.  It was so nice to get away, my friend has a 10 week old puppy so it was like having 5 children there.  I hope everyone is well.  Donna hows number 3 baking???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2010 at 5:06pm
Hey everyone

JDs MUM-cool about the 1st haircut, isabellas hair was getting long in the fringe but when jacob attacked his hair he also choped some of hers off thanfully her hair is not too bad, jacob had to go and get his hair shaved yesterday, a number 3, looks good now.
Lets just say the sissors are hiden now lol

I can see tooth number 6 the top middle one i can see it thru th gum but it hasnt cut yet.

It is so hot here atm went to the supermarket after school man it was so hot walking home, had to get some bread and shampoo as we were out of them.

Fri we have isabellas 15mth well child check up and monday off to see speech therpist up at hospatil and then on the 17th got deveolpment lady over to see bub .
will let u girls know how that goes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 4:17pm
Jacobs production went well 2day
There doing it again at 6.45pm my parents are taking jacob down to it and his nana is going too, ther coming over at 6pm
Isabella enjoyed it but got a bit restless halfway through it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2010 at 3:47pm
Isabellas now 72 or 73cms long in length and on awauras scales it said 8.0 something kgs
Nurse was pleased with everything and isabella showed her, her teeth by grining at her and being all adorable she asked if i was still breastfeeding i said yep. have tried her on some cows milk at lunchtime and she now seems ok on it ive been checking for the rashes etc she drinks from a sippy cup and can sometimes drink from a normal cup but gets water everywhere when she does.

Went out birthday shopping cos my friends bub is having her 1st bday 2mrw and also went and got my haircut at lunchtime while mum looked after the kids .
isabellas having her afternoon sleep atm.

Has anyone been thinking about xmas? i have, i saw this wooden push along cart thingy with blocks in it wooden ones saw it in the toy world catloug, wana get her one cos it'l be good for her development. not sure what to get jacob hes been eyeing up thomas the tank engine train set lol he also had to have a look at the toy world catloug.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 4:49pm
Tooth number 6 has cut one of the front ones

Birthday party was fun the kids enjoyed themselfs i got my friends wee girl a dress and pants it was a matching set.
Had a look at the growth chart in isabellas plunket book for 13mths (corrected age shes just under the 15% shes doing really well as jacob was crusing just on the yellow line i think when he was the same age, id have to have a look in his plunket book and see.

For her height shes under the 3% but if u correct it back shes in over the line on the 3%.
Shes been saying mum, mum heaps

Shes 15mths now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2010 at 5:12pm
Its been so quiet here lol

Anyways we had child development lady over today and isabella waved at her aww, 1st time waving!!
Isabella had fun with the toys and we are teaching her to climb up and off the couch without going head first lol
I forgot to make a apointment for the speech therpist so had to ring them monday and apolisge cos i forgot. so ther gonna see us thursday 26th.
Got jacobs school photos 2day, ther nice and teacher gave me a photo of jacob in his elphant custume and they had to take a baby photo of themselfs 2day and teacher said to jacob "aww what a very cute baby u were jacob"
he ended up putting two photos in his bag lol two photos of him as a newborn aged 1week, awww he was a gorguse bubba :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lulu star 09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2010 at 10:16pm

Im here, i check in all the time, but can never be bothered to write anything.. Mitchie is good, into everything!! he is into climbing at the moment, has brusies everywhere. hope everyone ios well.

Ive strated sorted  out my wedding this week, think we are going to do it in the uk??? (then maybe have another baby, but sshh, secret squrriel)

anyway speak soon.xxxx

2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 10:52am
Baby #3 is on its way due June... very happy but stil shocked. Jackson is going around telling everyone about the baby in mummys tummy so thought it was ok to put on here now :-) Bless him
DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 4:16pm
YAY! Congrats Tracey! :)
What day in june are ya due?
Oh and happy 4th birthday to Jackson :)
saw the birthday ticker.

Went out to winton with parents and we had lunch at a yummy cafe, isabella enjoyed the food and then when we got back to invercargill we got jacob from school at 2.30pm, hes off to his nanas for the night and shes taking him to school 2mrw.
Wee princess is having a nap atm. id better go pack jacobs clothes for 2mrw.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lulu star 09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 7:38pm
another third baby wow, thats awesome news congratulations.xxxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lulu star 09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2010 at 9:02pm

wow we are quite on here at the mo, hope everyone is ok??  so what plans do you all have for christmas and new year?  we are having a quite one, going to a friends for christmas day.  have one of mitchies friends 1st birthday party on new years eve, so that will be a quite one to.. Neils mum arrives on the 6th jan YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, im so looking forward to having some help with the boys:)

well im melting in this heat, dont get me wrong im not complaining IM JUST HOT, well hopefully hear from y'all soon.xxx

fionae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fionae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2010 at 10:08am
yeah real quiet on here...I guess everyone getting ready for Christmas???

Yip they still do some more jabs at 15 months which includes chicken pox

When we fly baxk to OZ I am off to see fertility spec in Perth so watch this place!

Hope everyone is all good. Georgie just cut tooth number 7 and has finally hit the 9kg mark

fionae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fionae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:42am
WOW where is everyone???

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

cole88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:16pm
hello all hvent spoken in ages but read all the time, how is everybody doing? and all the babies or should i say toddlers now? alexia is great shes running and learing everyday. dosnt speak much yet says oh oo and ta but daddy is her favourite word.... its like the universal word for everything lol im trying really hard to teach her words but so far not much luck lol she has 11 teeth also, hope all are well
merry xmas

porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:29pm
The chicken pox vaccine isn't on the immunisation schedule, it's not publicly funded (unfortunately) and it costs something like $90 from your GP (or some such horrendous fee). I guess it's not considered worthwhile to fund as most children don't suffer long-term effects from chickenpox (other than the odd child who gets something nasty like chickenpox encephalitis which is a brain infection from it). I've seen a fair few kids with it all down their digestive system too, blisters from their mouth down their throats and they can't eat anything poor things But other than those 2 effects most kids are okay.

11 teeth!!! Holy moly AJ just got his 4th yesterday! He's just started pulling himself up on his knees on furniture, no cruising yet. He's so smart though, you show him something once and he'll pick it up no worries. He can say hello, dada, mum mum, car, good boy and ta. How typical is that, one of the first words of a boy is car haha!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 327328329330331 332>