FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue October 2009!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 328329330331332>
Author
ChildsPlay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildsPlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:30pm
I'm here - MIA... But I do come on here once in a while and read through but by the time I'm all caught up on things Dakota is normally throwing a wobbly so off I get..

Number 3 Tracey - that's awesome news.. Well done... It's hectic being pregnant with 2 littlies aye..!!! hahahahaha - oh well, could be worse..

I bumped into Becky (Gingerbaby) whilst at Smith and Caughey this week.. My mum and I had taken Dakota and Ryder to the santa grotto and met her in the cafe there.. I saw a little girl running through the "Fine China" part and her daddy swiftly running after her and thought - "Get the kids in the pram now.." and then realised it was Macy...!! Was quite funny..

Christmas has come up WAY too fast - I'm freaking out now as don't have everything sorted yet and asked DP for a day to myself tomorrow - partly some mummy time out and also to get my sh*t sorted.

Kids are great.. Ryder is such the little bruiser and just cruises around.. We go to Playcentre twice a week and both have just come into their own and have bigger than life personalities now.. REALLY REALLY awesome watching them play together - they are such great mates.. I talk to them about my belly and the new baby but neither is fussed.. So fingers crossed this one just slots in there with them..!

In the new year I will organise a little coffee get together..!! We can all meet up at Windsor cafe again and see how the little ones are going over one year on..!!

We're off camping in just over a week - I can't wait and can't wait to see the years melt off DP's shoulders and he relaxes a little..

Are any of you going away over the Christmas period..??
Sponsored Links

2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:33pm

LOl childsplay, yes very hectic with two littlies to run after and have the worst MS ever! i didnt have it this bad with either boys so maybe its pink?

thought i was 9 weeks when we found out, had a scan and doh was only 5 weeks so really i am only 8ish weeks now! grrr and my tummy has popped out bigtime and i cant be arsed trying to even suck it in!

by the way its JDsMum, i finally changed my forum name :)

Merry christmas everyone! we are having out first christmas at home EVER! yaye for no travelling this year. looking forward to it :)

may everone have a safe and festive time... wonder if there will be any more october babies after this silly season? hmmmm???! lol

DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildsPlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:25pm
Tracy I so know what you mean re morning sickness.. And hard to find rest times aye..!!

I did exactly the same with my due date - but it must be that I ovulated late or spermies hung around a while - who knows but definately almost 2 weeks out from when my LMP was due..

So what date you due..?? Are you July/August..??

I'm in the throws of organising a Baby Shower for myself..!! LOL... It's not a gifting shower, more like a "Won't see you for ages lets catch up before baby #3 shower"...!! hehehehehe. My GF's think it's a great idea cause I can't imagine I will be venturing out far with 3 under 3.. YIKES...!
2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:01am

the dates have me at 27th July i went 5 weeks early with sammy so who knows what is going to happen then... my midwife is away for a month at the end of july too! so kinda want a little early but still have to be past 37weeks cause i want a home birth.

good idea on the baby shower. for DS1 i had a lets gets out cause i wont beable to afford to for while dinner and then with sammy i had a proper baby shower so who knows what i will with this one?

might ask the MW for something to help with the MS... crossing fingers it passes soon

DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2010 at 8:54pm
Congratulations Tracy. I don't know if you girls having a 3rd are brave or crazy - but I know two is enough for me :) I am glad I got my tubes tied so i can't change my mind!

Anthony is a little darling now. He is such a cool little dude.
He finally started sleeping a little better (most nights) a week or so ago, so now we are getting a 6 hour stretch most nights thank goodness. Some nights are fantastic and some nights are still waking every hour or so. I have found the best thing to do is to go to bed expecting to be woken up!
He says a couple of words, and has 7 teeth, but is definitley working on the motor skills at the moment. He is a real little climber - will get up on anything - has even started dragging little plastic chairs to places to give himself a boost! He started running about a week ago. It looks hilarious - imagine a person who has been given a big shove from behind!
I was in hysterics tonight watching him run around the living room in circles (thank you to my twurling daughter!) making airplane noises. He would come past where I was sitting and stop and clap his hands at me until i applauded and then would continue - hilarious!
He has a wicked temper though - likes to bang his head on the the floor or 'BITE' if he doesn't get his own way. We are working on sorting that out quick! Not something we want him doing!

Anyway, both of my kids are being ridiculously spoilt for Xmas this year. Between us and my parents in law they won't be lacking for anything! We got a lovely photo at Smith & Caughey done with Santa last week - you can completely see Anthony's tonsils while he is screaming

Have a wonderful Xmas all of you ladies :) I would definitley be keen to get together next year for coffee - I promise I will have the biter under control by then

SaffronLady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SaffronLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:24pm
Hey hey Ladies _ long time no see. Completely my fault though. I have been run off my feet with Mum Made.

Things are just hectic with orders since the start of December! I have time for a small breather before we start the Boxing Day Sale on 26th Dec.

Mia is doing really well. She just started walking independently the day she got her 15 month jabs about 2 weeks ago. She won't be 15 months until end of Dec but thought we would get them out of the way as we are going camping up north and don't want probs when there is no A and E around!

Here is a little picture of Mia in a Special edition Christmas tutu dress - modeling for Mum Made :)

We saw Macy and GingerBaby - rebecca last week. She is preggers - I'm so jealous!!! We have been trying but to no avail so we will get help after getting back from South Africa in April next year.

Wishing everyone a very happy Christmas and New Years We will be spending lots of time with family and eating and we might even get to spend a few nights up in Red Beach. I grew up on the Coast and it will really feel like summer holiday for me

Edited by SaffronLady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildsPlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:15am
Oh good Saff, glad you said it - I didn't want to say Gingerbaby was pregnant as wasn't sure if I should or not..

Glad to hear business is going well - good on you..! And hope pregnancy happens soon for you too..!

Sterryn, probably am a bit crazy for having 3 but we can't wait and looking forward to having a large family.. Will be full on but thank god I have support of family and friends otherwise it probably wouldn't have happened.. I am quite enjoying the looks I'm getting at the moment.. Two toddlers and pregnant with a 3rd - funny how people judge, especially the older generation..

Ryder does the same as Anthony - spins around and around - his way of dancing when I have the music pumping.. No idea where he got that idea from but funny to watch.. Ryder copies everything Dakota does including climbing up onto her dresser and then onto the window sill.. Makes my heart skip a beat when I find them on top of high structures..!! Geesus..!!

Christmas shopping all done, just have a crap load of baking to do which I should go and get started on instead of being online..

But just wanted to wish each and every one of you and your families a VERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS..! Hard to believe these kids are celebrating their 2nd Christmas already..!! Where has the time gone..! Keep safe and catch up with you all on the other side..

Donna, Dave, Dakota, Ryder and Bump..xx
liveinhope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liveinhope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:10pm
hey guys sorry haven't been on for a while,Have had as I am sure others have a full on year. Have been back at work 3 days a week (mainly 3-11pm shifts) and being a new mummy is a steep learning curve.
Will has survived the year, pwhew, 6 doses bronchiolitis (3 admissions to hospital), 2 gastro bugs, 8 teeth in 6 weeks (Aug/Sept) , and 1 bout of gall bladder pains needing hospital for mum .
HOWEVER am still p[art time breast feeding 1-2 feeds a day wohoo ( for those who think eeww gross, sux) it is the one and only thing that went right in the whole pregnancy so i am enjoying it while it lasts esp as hubby still hasn't decided if we will have number 2.
I'm up for a coffeeat windsor park any day ta rachel
Angel Baby Jnr Dec 04
Angel Baby Peanut Sep 06
Angel Baby Aug 08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildsPlay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:25pm
HAPPY NEW YEAR..!! My gosh, this forum is really quiet now.. I suppose everyone on holiday etc so too busy to go online.. We just got back from 10 days in Ohope (Whakatane) and all I want to do is go back..!!

Ryder and Dakota had an absolute ball and where we go there are HEAPS of young kids so they played from dawn to dusk..   Am excited about going back next year with 3 (bubs will be 9mths old) and seeing all our friends again.. Good times...

That's great Rachel that you are still breastfeeding.. I think good on you, if you can still produce then why the hell not..!! You've done well to get this far and hope you continue to BF until you're good and ready to stop..!!

I feel that 2011 is going to be a good year - a bit messy at the beginning but am looking forward to this year.. Esp since bubs is due in 12 weeks..!! Arrrgghhhh..!! Crazy aye.. I did get all the clothes sorted today into Neutral, Pink and Blue boxes - thankfully I've got that done..

Well, off now to go to bed and read up on some Annabelle Langbein recipes - I love this lady..!!
Donna..xx
lulu star 09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lulu star 09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:08pm

Hey all happy new year.  I had heard Ginger was pregnant through our mutual friend ages ago but didnt want to say, thats heaps of you know! must be something in the water aye!! we have spoke about number 3, we have 2 loans which we want to pay off then number 3 will follow after that :)

well mitchie is a bloody nigthmare into everything and I mean everything, neils mum is here at the mo, she looks after 3 year old twins in the uk she finds mitchie harder then te twins!! he is so bloody fast, he see's himsel as the same a s riley but obviously there is a big fat age difference, im sure he will get easier.

next thursday me and neil are off to stay at a hotel woop woop!! no children woop woop.  Thankfully I started the pill this week, so no babies untill planned.

I had a nigthmare year inregards to having the coil fitted, Its been awful, a period every two weeks, turns out  the coil had gone into my cervix to far and was causing the blood, a year of hell, but after a traumatic experience of having it removed, im all back together phew.

anyway hope your all well, speak soon.xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SaffronLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2011 at 12:20pm
Sorry to hear of your nightmare with the coil Lucy My friends mum got preg with #3 while she had a coil - that was 22 years ago though - you would have thought they got better at doing it since then!!!

GREAT NEWS for us. #2 is coming we are all so happy. We had been trying but nothing had been happening so we decided to pay for help after we got back from South Africa in April. Now we are not sure if we should go to South Africa anymore.... I will be 5-6 months preg but it's a lot of money to spend really. $5k on flights alone. .....

Lucy - I hope you and Neil had a good time at your hotel DH and I got a hotel for the night on 29th Dec. We found out we were preg on 26th Dec so called the hotel and got a free upgrade to a deluxe room with late checkout So much for a romantic night though - I was so tired that we had a nap after dinner at 7pm and stayed in bed until 8am the next day!

Mia has been a little star of a child. She is so laid back and easy going. Sometimes she will continue to touch things after been told no but distractions work really well with her. She started walking early Dec but has taken until we were camping last week to stand up un-aided and now walks more than crawls. So no running yet!!

We are also potty training Mia - we get about 3 catches per day atm. At the moment it's more about 'catching' them than her telling us - but it's a start.

Mia loves shoes - it was her 3rd word, and handbags, and headbands etc!!She is such a girl!! we are both hoping for a boy this time just to get one of each - but sometimes I wouldn't mind another girl as Mia is so cool!

Sorry for the mamoth post!!! one more thing - We are having a stock clearance on the Mum Made facebook page - here is the link. Mostly Christmas stock but also our re-usable training pants are 30-45% off retail. Also we are giving away a stunning hand-made Amber Teething Necklace worth $75 when we reach 1,000 fans on the Mum Made Facebook page - tag the photos to enter

Edited by SaffronLady
jacobsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:51pm
Hi girls sorry that I havnt been on here for ages, our computer is broken atm gota get it fixed, am using hubbys I phone atm. We are good, Jacobs 5 and half now and is looking foward to getting back to school. Isabellas 17mths now and can stand alone yay!! :) she's got 7 teeth and can say mum,dad,nana,bubba and the latest word is ta. We still breastfeeding, twice a day :) morning and bedtime one. Getting her weighed on the 2nd feb to see what her weight is. Congrats on the pregnancys :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:33pm
Hey everyone, isabella has started taking her 1st steps! Was execiting seeing her walk towards us

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SaffronLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:33pm
Woohoo - Congrats Jacobsmummy you really need to update the photo of isabella on your ticker - i'd love to see an updated photo.

Mia fell off the deck today - gave me an absolute heart attack!!! it's 1.5m to the ground or so and she fell on concrete (lower half) and grass thank god (upper half and head). She cried but was fine - no bruises or marks - but took her to A and E anyway. She has just woken up from her nap - I will give her another check over now - poor thing!

Now we will have to do something about the deck!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:15pm
Bella didn't end up getting weighed they forgot the scales. Yeah I really do need to update her photo. Aww man that would of been scary Brenda , I'm glad she's ok. Isabella nw knws how to get off chairs,beds and dwn stairs she nw turns around and goes dwn backwards .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liveinhope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2011 at 2:39pm
hey everyone need some advice.
Will 17 months i want number 2. hubby so freaked after number 1 pre ecampsia and all saying hell no.
Help
Angel Baby Jnr Dec 04
Angel Baby Peanut Sep 06
Angel Baby Aug 08
DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:56pm
Hi all - been ages since I have been in here sorry! We are all good - it's great to see lots of 2nd and 3rd bubbas on the way!

Liveinhope -good luck convincing your DH. You could always have an accident

Edited by DJ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liveinhope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:33am
no way can't keep a secret from him he knows me too well, and the guilt would eat me up inside.

just have to hope can convince him gently, I did put him thru hell with wee will ( and 2 miscarriages before Will)
Angel Baby Jnr Dec 04
Angel Baby Peanut Sep 06
Angel Baby Aug 08
fionae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fionae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:25am
Hi all..well its been a while sice I have been on here and must say its been very quiet!

We been busy...went to Perth to have another go at IVF and found out last week that I am pregnant Due 13th October so the birthdays will be VERY close!

Well hope everyone is good...

DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:32am
That's wonderful news fiona!!!! Does that mean you didn't need the IVF? Congratulations
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 328329330331332>