FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue October 2009!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 329330331332>
Author
lulu star 09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lulu star 09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:21pm
hey ladies, anyone in Christchurch, I hope you and your famillies are safe, my thoughts are with you.xxx
Sponsored Links

jacobsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2011 at 5:10pm
Hi everyone how r u? Isabellas nw 19mths old she is walking startin walkin at 17/18mths old. She goes to speech language group every Thursday mornin at 10.30am for a hour dwn at hospatil. Oh and we still breastfeeding dwn to one feed a day (bed time one) but prolly will wean soon
fionae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fionae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:14am
Hey all...

Its been a while and am now coming up to being 13 weeks preg. Yip we did need the IVF but were very lucky and it worked first time again! Hope everyone is well and ticking along.
We are now living just out of Perth so loving the civilisation again!

music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 8:18pm
I meant to post on here a few months ago to tell you ladies the very very very sad news that my son.

Horatio passed away on the 04/02/2011 he was nearly 16 months.

dont know why he died.

not cot death he is to old for that.

not sick.

So hope everyone else is doing great! Our lives have changed for good.

We miss our little man like crazy.
2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2011 at 8:31pm

Hutt Lady I am so so so sorry to hear about Horatio. that just really sucks (sorry to be blunt). even sadder that there is no reason why. you mind me asking if it was peacefully in his sleep? i am so sorry to hear and hugs go out to you at this sad time. xxx

DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 9:00pm
Huttlady, I was so sorry to hear about Horatio's passing. It simply is not right for little people to be taken away like that. I am glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction for you though.

music View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote music Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2011 at 10:23pm
not in his sleep long story and I am not prepared to discuss it further.

everything was done to try and save him but he could not be saved.

it makes you realise how precious life is.

and it sucks to all we have left for him is to go the cemetery and find ways to decorate his grave. do up memory boxes. do up photos etc when we are able to.

we cant buy toys for him and we have heaps of toys here he never played with clothing he never wore.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:11am
Huttlady am so sorry to hear about ur boy passing away :( brought tears to my eyes
fionae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fionae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 10:32pm
Oh HUTLADY that just breaks my heart and just cannot comprehend what you and your family are going through. I hope you have and have had lots of support....the hardest thing I am sure is not knowing why....

AFM the pregnancy is progressing well, am now 21 weeks and have found out we are having another little girl...

2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 7:21am

yaye Fionae that sounds awesome. two wee princesses :) we havent found out what we are having but have 8 weeks to go... if history repeats then only three weeks! arghh lol

DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:13pm
Yayy fionae another girl :) Tracey I see tht uv had ur wee girl congrats :) saw the pics in the other thread she's very cute, gd size too :) we r doin well here Jacobs 6 next Thursday and havin his party on Sunday 3rd July wev booked a hour of poney rides for the kids and then havin party food at home afterwards. Isabellas 22mths now she can now blow kiss's to ya, soo cute. She's still quiet like nt really talking bt does say mum,dad alot she knows some sign languge signs and is gettin good at tht.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 9:16pm
We still feeding bt it's mainly a comfort feed b4 bed she gets upset if she don't get breastfeed b4 bed tho when she's at her nanas over night she's all good . Nt long to go till her 2nd birthday only bout 6weeks to go!!
2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2011 at 7:57am

yes everyone baby addie arrived on the 9th june, 7 weeks early but an impressive 5lb1oz... still in neonates and is 16 days old but should only be there maybe another two weeks :)

another very quick labour... but then again i did go into labour at 24 weeks and 32 weeks so really a 9 week labour LOL LOL LOL

DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2011 at 8:29pm
Hi everyone, just a quick post to say hi, hope you are all well.
So sad to hear your news huttlady :( That is so sad :( :(

Greta loves everything her big sister Lily does, she can't wait to turn 2 so she can join Lily in the over 2's at daycare! They both love it there!

Everyone keeps asking about #3 but we need to get over all the earthquake dramas before we even start thinking about that!

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2011 at 10:27pm
Tracy that's hw big Jacob weighed at 35w5d when he was born or he was 5lb . How is Addie doing? Saw the photos in the other thread, she's a wee cutie :) isabellas 23mths nw wow my baby girl is 2 nxt mth the last 2yrs have gone fast . Poor wee girl had a nasty bug for a week the v and d one, it was horrible thankfully no one else caught it. We just thought she'd eaten too much party food the day b4 cos she voimted the next day but no it was a bug. She's ok nw.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2011 at 10:14am
Hey everyone . Isabellas 2 in a week and half. Havin her party on the 13th should b fun :) she's done a big milestone last weeknd she did wees on nanas toliet twice :) I tried her at home bt she didn't wana sit on toliet but she knws where toliet is and goes ewww and waves her hand around whn she's done a dirty nappy lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2011 at 8:48pm
Hi every1 ,lil miss is 2 now she's weaned off me now had her last breastfeed on her birthday. She had a good birthday :) got her 2yr old development check with occpational therpist on tues morn at hospatil.
2boysnbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2boysnbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 8:14am
happy big two year old birthday!
DS1 (20.11.06) 5 years
DS2 (15.09.09) 2 years

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2011 at 10:25pm
Hey every1 how r u all? Isabellas been discharged from occaptional therpist :) she put us thru to special education for bellas speech, they did a group assement with her and have declined her (might of been cos she's too young I dunno) came across the letter last week, hubby must of opended it and not told me. At the group thing they said they'd recheck her in January . It was sept or October that we saw them . Jacobs now on reading 12 green at school Hes doin alright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2011 at 9:13am
Hey merry Xmas for every 1 for yesterday hope u all had a fab day :) was hot in invercargill :) and we gt another sunny day . There's Xmas pics on my facebk page if u wana look.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 329330331332>