FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue October 2009!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 332>
Author
littlestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2009 at 2:54pm
Yay for sparkles! thanks lilfatty!
Sponsored Links

goldy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2009 at 5:10pm
Cute! Now which one of is going to be brave enough to try and copy that and bring it forward!

The is coming on stronger and stronger now, oh dear. I know it's a good thing, but bleh!

NZCupcake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZCupcake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:24am
Good morning ladies!

Hope the MS doesn't get any worse for you Goldy - uck is right! I don't seem to have anything too bad yet, just little patches of ickyness which a light snack seems to fix at the moment...

I think, but I am not 100% sure, that if we 'quote' the post that Lilfatty has done with the sparkly title in it and remove all the 'quote tags', then update with new information and post it should work... I'll have a go next, otherwise, hopefully someone with far more forum knowledge can give us a heads up
Cameron 10 ~ Sophie 9 ~ Nov08 Angel

NZCupcake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZCupcake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:25am

01 October --- potato TBC
01 October --- DonnaB TBC
02 October --- goldy
02 October --- sally belly TBC
03 October --- NZCupcake
04 October --- Saffron-Lady TBC
06 October --- littlestar TBC

*testing to see if 'quoting' a post with the sparkly title keeps it*
NZCupcake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZCupcake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 9:26am
Yep that works!

So quote the last list that has all the sparkly title (which is an image link btw), and just remove the 'QUOTE' and '/QUOTE' tags which appear in square brackets at the start and end (and anything else in the post you don't want)

DJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 10:57am

02 October --- goldy
03 October --- NZCupcake
09 October --- DJ

Hi girls - looks like I'll be joining this bunch! Loving the sparkles!
Welcome to OhBaby to the newbies - I look forward to getting to know you
NZCupcake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZCupcake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 11:37am
YAY! Another October mum and bubs

sally belly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sally belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 12:15pm
Congrats DJ . The list is growing very nicely.

I am so tired today - I think it might be the heat. I might have a nap after I've had some lunch, hopefully Liam will have a decent sleep
goldy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 12:21pm
Yay! I'm so excited more Mums are joining us! Congrats!

Not feeling so yuck today, so that's good. I think it's better when I keep busy.
littlestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 12:25pm
Welcome DJ - lovely to have another Oct mum join the list.

I'll hopefully find out my next hcg this afternoon, so fingers crossed!

I love how many of us have the same taste in tickers!!

I think I have the hang of the MS this week - eating teeny meals and having snacks every hour or so. I'm just mildly queasy not overwhelmed.
sally belly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sally belly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 12:52pm
Best of luck for your hcg results littlestar. Fingers crossed they have risen as they should.

Making sure you never have an empty stomach helps a lot I reckon. I found ginger quite good last time round. I drank flat ginger beer when I was feeling sick & that seemed to help a bit.
goldy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 1:51pm
Fingers crossed for you Littlestar! I'm sure they will be just great.

Thanks for the tips Sally Belly, I'm sure they'll come in quite handy.
porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 4:22pm
Hi ladies! DJ and I already hang out in the Nov 07 thread, now we get to join another! Yay!!! Fun!!!

I am Mum to Ruby 14/11/07 and went to the GP today to confirm the stupid faint 2nd lines I was getting on the tests! Practice nurse confirms!

Due 29 Sept by the LMP but I don't have a 4 week cycle, by my dates it'll be 6th October.

Pretty darn good for our first try at the second kid
NZCupcake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZCupcake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 4:27pm

02 October --- goldy
03 October --- NZCupcake
06 October --- porcelina
09 October --- DJ

Welcome and congratulations Porcelina!
porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 4:30pm
Give you a race on the 6th littlestar!!! Hehe!!!!

My birthday is 6th July, wedding anniversary is 6th August, be great if bubs decided 6th was a goer! Doesn't always work like that though does it! My best friend is currently a week overdue, so feel for her!!!
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 4:37pm
Woah, the October list is growing quickly!! Congrats to all you new additions!!
NZCupcake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZCupcake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 4:42pm
A week overdue in this heat would be hard work that's for sure!

I've been struggling to maintain enough energy to walk the dogs each night after work - sometimes it's just a bit too hard and the pool wins out instead

porcelina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote porcelina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 4:47pm
Yeah I know that feeling! Late afternoon I am stuffed!

At least it does get better!
Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 6:31pm
Well, looks like I am in here too! Had it confirmed today also as had done 3 tests at home with the faintest lines so wanted a second opinion.

According to my and my MW dates I am due the 12th of October.

Sally Belly and I have been hanging out in the Dec thread so looks like there is a few repeaters in here.

Very exciting!!!

Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2009 at 6:37pm

02 October --- goldy
03 October --- NZCupcake
06 October --- porcelina
09 October --- DJ
12 October --- Peanut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 332>