FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2009 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 373>
Author
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 1:29pm
Congrats November mums to be.

Wow to think nearly up to the Dec babies where I was. Makes me want to cry.

Have happy and healthy pregnancies everyone.
Sponsored Links

littlestar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 1:57pm
Congrats to the November Mums!!!!
Wishing you all a wonderful healthy pregnancies.
mummyofprinces View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyofprinces Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 6:56pm
Congrats November mummies!!!!!!!!!

Holstarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holstarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 7:26pm
congrats Nov mummies to be :)

LMAO at Kicker.... I sprayed my pc screen with flyspray because I thought your avatar was a real bug Can you imagine the size of it as I have a 32" widescreen display :P
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Holstarr Holstarr wrote:

congrats Nov mummies to be :)

LMAO at Kicker.... I sprayed my pc screen with flyspray because I thought your avatar was a real bug Can you imagine the size of it as I have a 32" widescreen display :P

Hahahaha thats so funny

I really should change it but i like seeing the little bug whizzing around.

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2009 at 10:41pm
Hey November mummies!!

YAY and congrats i was wondering when the november thread would start!! Good luck for the next 9 months

Jane25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 8:46am
Thanks Bex, hopefully there will be some more BFP's joining us soon

[/url]
CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 9:29am
How is everyone feeling today? I am feeling great. Long may it last!

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 11:00am
Hello Ladies,
My name is Brianne, we found out we were pregnant last Thursday and we are due 8th November!!
I am so excited, what do i need to do now? I did go to my doctor and she told me to find a midwife,
I am on cloud nine, i had to stop the car the other day and have a vomit on the side of the road all i could do was laugh,
Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 11:02am
Could someone please tell me how to get one of the countdown banners you all have,
Thanks
Jane25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 11:51am
Congrats Brianne!! And welcome to the November thread

Poor you having to vomit like that I have been feeling seedy but haven't actually vomited yet. I am actually feeling quite seedy this morning but it's so off and on.

You will need to get blood tests done and they usually refer you for a 7 week (approx) scan to confirm due date, check heart beat etc. When you go to see your midwife they will give you all the info though.

There are instructions on how to get and load a ticker in the admin section here:

Ticker instructions

[/url]
CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 12:57pm
Congrats and Welcome Brianne! Stink about the vomiting but take it as a good sign! Its nice to see some more people joining us - keep em coming!

Jane - how are you feeling now? I had a day like that yesterday but today, well, you wouldn't think I am pregnant - no symptoms at all today (except sore boobs if I touch them!). I have a feeling its gonna kick in next week tho as it did with DD1.

I decided to do another POAS today - its great that the test line is darker than the control one. Yippee!

Doctors tomorrow morning to get blood results and a scan referral, am hoping for one the week after next sometime.

Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 2:41pm
Thank You Jane!!!
Gosh this is all so exciting!!

Keoedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keoedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 3:55pm
Lurjer

Congrats Em thats awesome news your bub will be due soon after mine lol

emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 4:09pm
Thanks Kirstin!

I've been feeling a bit crampy and generally tired the past few days - keep thinking when I go to the toilet I'll see blood and keep thinking I'm gonna m/c again, but fingers are crossed! Haven't really felt like being sick yet, just feeling 'blah'!
Having another lot of bloods done tomorrow, so hopefully my levels have risen to about 20000 - which is the avg level for about 6 weeks.

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Jane25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jane25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 5:21pm
I was crampy earlier on but the cramps seem to have stopped now.

I've been feeling seedy all day but not so bad I need to spew. I've been a bit grumpy this afternoon...haha poor DH. I keep looking in the mirror and trying to decide if I'm starting to show a bit or if it's just fat hehe.

I was going to buy a test and poas today just for reassurance but talked myself out of it since I have my scan in a week

[/url]
Brilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 6:28pm
Good Luck Tomorrow Emmachan!

RinTinTin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RinTinTin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 8:09pm
Hey all you November Mummies. Just coming to check up on you all, making sure you're behaving.

Kicker I love your Pregnancy signature. It's quite graphic but in a good way...very real.

Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 8:34pm
Hi Brianne welcome to the Nov 09 mummies

Well i have been working all weekend and after being on holiday for two weeks and feeling very bloated, from being pregnant (not all the ice cream i have eaten) it was a loooonnngggg weekend.

Curious - i POAS today too just to confirm as the other 6 sitting on my dresser with two lines obviously dont confirm it enough for me. In my defense i do have a box of IC in the cupboard, although i only have about 20 left.. hahaha

Good luck for your scan Emachan let us know how you get on. I feel the same way with thinking that everytime i go to the loo i will see blood, i think i am not going to fully relax until i pass the 12 week mark (as i m/c at 11w6d last time).

So apart from feeling bloated the odd passing feeling of wanting to vomit i am feeling okay, last two pregnancies i didnt get ms until 7 weeks so i am sure i am going to get it soon.

Due Date List
EmaChan - Late Oct/Early Nov
Lee_Jon - 2 Nov
Jane25 - 2 Nov
CuriousG - 2 Nov
Kicker - 6 Nov
Brianne - 8 Nov

Edited by Kicker

CuriousG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CuriousG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 8:41pm
Haha kicker - I am glad I am not the only POAS addict around here - DH thinks Im nuts!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 373>