FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2009 babies!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 370371372373>
Author
LilyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2011 at 5:50pm
Congratulations Chelle! Sorry, I'm a bit late, but don't really spend a lot of time online these days.

Hope that all is going well with you mummies!

Sponsored Links

Snicket View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snicket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:37am
Yay congrats tiptoes on your exciting news :)

We had a baby boy on the 17th Oct - Oliver (Ollie) James weighing 3.395kgs (7lbs4oz) much better size than his sister (6lb2oz) and we managed a VBAC - very fast delivery after only leaving to go to the hospital with with mild contractions to arriving at 12,55am on his due date!! So much for the pushing staged meaning to be like a first time, this wee man was in a hurry when he decided to come but at least he stayed put so we could watch the RWC AB semi with mild contractions (waters broke on the motorway which was interesting - likely I was sitting on a towel!). We are doing well, he is feeding well and DD loves him so much.

I'm not looking forward to when DH goes back to work next week...eek. Sorry to hear about the cluster feeding I can imagine how hard that is with a toddler.
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:31pm
Wow clever babies arriving on their due dates!

Congrats Snicket. Well done on the VBAC.

How are things going now Jax??

Chelle sorry i never got back to you on FB. You sent that message the day we moved and then i kept forgetting to answer. Well done for getting that far. Some babies just don't wanna move down!

Well we live in Auckland now!
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:34pm
Oh and i forgot to say Chelle it's funny how our kids were such similar birth weights. Big boys and much smaller girls!
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:34pm
I can't believe it's November already which means our babies are all turning two or already have!!
LilyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:18pm
Yay, congrats Snicket! Love the name ;). Don't worry, you'll do well when your DH goes back to work. So hard in the beginning, but you'll get into a routine soon.

And Deb, congratulations!!!

Crazymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crazymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2011 at 5:27pm
Big congrats Snicket, we are due with number 11 in early march next year
Guest_63582 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_63582 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2011 at 12:47pm

Congratulations to all of those second time Mummies  

I have been computerless at home for a while since some children broke my laptop so I'm a little behind in the world at the moment (on at work at the moment).

Wow Crazy Mum, you are amazing. I'm sure it won't be long till there are a few number 3's coming along in this forum as well.

What has everyone been up to? Guess it must be about time for 2 year updates?!

Tai is doing great. Huge. Were having humoungus sleeping issues - whats new. So any advice there would be great. He's loving daycare - I get a little teary eyed when I see his profile and all the things I'm missing but I love working at the moment and I'm going down to 20 hours in a couple of weeks which will be a good chance to spend some time with him. He's talking heaps, always doing something to surprise us - doing things we didn't even realise he knows how to do!

He's very much a Daddy's boy at the moment, I could try and reason that away to make myself feel better but in the end I think it just swings in roundabouts - Im not taking it to heart. The kid has a lot of love to give, and kisses which I can't get enough of.

As for having another playmate....were still thinking of trying from August next year (which is only 9 months away!!!!!)so I'm excited about that. I'm trying to time it so no#2 comes along at the same time we are relieved of some financial comittments. For now were just focusing on working on our house.

Omg!! Editing to say this is sweets. I've just looked and apparently when I logged in it came up as "Guest_36582". Random.

Edited by Guest_63582
Gen x
_Deb_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Deb_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2011 at 8:35am
Thanks LilyC.

I have my first scan on the 20th, will be exactly 12 weeks. Can't wait!

sweets that's been happening to heaps of people with that guest name showing up. I see they still haven't fixed it either. Good to hear things are going well.

Congrats Crazymum. Wow #11!

So quiet in here now. So many people have left OB now. I hang around since i'm in the July 2012 thread now.

Isabella is doing well. Growing well and reaching all of the mile stones. She's quite chatty but is usually really quiet around people she doesn't know. She can be a stroppy little madam too and has an ear piercing scream. She's so cute though and a lot of fun. Her brother is being rather challenging at the moment though and loves to harass her which drives me crazy.

Off to Christmas in the park tomorrow evening. I hope the kids will enjoy it and behave.

I hope everyone else is well.
sweets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2012 at 7:29pm
Hello hello everyone - first 2012 post in here!!

I've started hanging around OB again as DP & I want to start trying for #2 later on in the year. You may notice me in that thread complaining about how I need to lose weight haha good place to have a rant. Heres a bit of an update on us.

Mr2 is doing fantastic, currently trying to sit on his little motorbike from McDonalds. He loves swimming, dancing and you won't ever catch him without a car (I'm sure all the boys are like that!). He is talking heaps, being super naughty and cute at the same time. Sleeping is going well for us (finally), we found putting him to bed half an hour later made a huge difference and he hardly ever puts up a fight. We do lots of reading before bed and say goodnight to the entire family.

DP & I are both working full time. Mr2 goes to his grandparents every Monday and then to a really good daycare 4 days a week - he loves it there and we love it too. I worked 20 hours a week for a little while, and may do so again, and found it absolutly brilliant (except for the bank balance :). When number 2 comes along I'm not sure if I will ever return to full time work - at least until Mr2 heads of to school.

We've been doing some work on our house to make it a little more user friendly. Our plan is to rent it out in the next couple of years so we want to make it into a nice attractive rental (hopefully the rowdy neibours have moved out by then!!). All I want is the deck done!!!

I would love to hear how everyone else is going - those of you who have had #2 as well!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 370371372373>