FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedElective being a cop out!!??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 4:22pm
I just looked and it's on page 24, the one below by shellandbella is also a VBAC birth, I think her first was also an elective but not 100% sure about that.

Sponsored Links

AzzaNZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AzzaNZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2009 at 4:38pm
Thank you!

http://intermittentblogger.wordpress.com
salz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 8:29pm
Hi, I have the opposite problem I had to have an acute c section which means it happened within 24 hrs of the decision being made so not quite an emergency but not elective because my blood pressure kept rising and my baby was breech. Well it all went really well, I only needed panadol and voltaren for pain relief afterwards I recovered quickly. (sorry to hear of those that had long lasting problems)
So when I have another one I am already getting pressure to have a Vbac which I am scared about. Its hard to want to go through a long painful labour when my C-section went so smoothly but also feel like a complete wuss for not wanting to go through labour. I can certainly understand if somneone didn;t have a very good experience with their c-section to want a VBAC.
I hope YKWIM!

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2009 at 9:06pm
yeah i get what you mean...no offense to anyone at all but i really dont care if i never go through labour again..once was enough for me and the outcome was nearly very bad:(
Mum to two amazing boys!
ShellyBR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellyBR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2009 at 5:29pm
Totally no what you mean. I had such a bad expereince last time I wouldn't have got pregnant again if I thought I couldn't have a ceaser. Like you four eyes it could of ended very badly for me and my son as he jujst could fit out my pelvis. Has a very big head!!!!

becsscolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becsscolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2009 at 8:23pm
Thanks guys.

I had a pretty good recovery from my c-section last time too, and it kinda scares me, not really the going through labour bit (which I did do for a few hours on the gas but don't really remember), but the pushing bit!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345