FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRemembering Marci Grace

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:13pm
Thats just beautiful. Thanks for sharing that
Sponsored Links

NikkiB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:50pm
a very beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. My thoughts are with you and your family
A very lucky mummy to two gorgeous boys:
RB 3/10/2008
JB 29/12/2009
clover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:59pm
That is probably the most beautifully written thing I have ever read. Rest in Peace Marci, your time on earth was short but so very meaningful.
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by minik8e minik8e wrote:

Originally posted by Aliasmum Aliasmum wrote:

With tears in my eyes, I admire the strength & acceptance that shines through your writing.

Ditto. I have no other words (I tried to find them but couldn't), except that my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

Me too. Although my tears are streaming...
What a gorgeous wee girl Marci is. She is amazing, just like her mum.

+1 May 09 Angel
NZ-rules View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZ-rules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 6:17pm
Thank you for sharing your story Margo. I had been quietly following Marci's progress and hoping that she'd have the strength to pull through. Your strength through this has been amazing and I hope you and your family get through this difficult time now that Marci is at peace

maudie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maudie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 10:05am
Margo what an amazing woman you are. Marci was so beautiful and so very much loved by you and all your family.
I send you lots of hugs and strength through ths really hard time.
Marci had the most precious wee hands. Fly with the angles now sweetie.
One day you will hold you wee Marci again until then hold her very close to your heart.

Thinking of you and sending you love

shadowfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 11:23am

Thanks for sharing. I'm thinking of you and your family at this very sad time

Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2009 at 11:28am
Im not sure where you find such strength, but wow, what an amazing woman you are, what an amazing Mum. And baby girl, rest in peace and love, you chose the perfect Mummy to celebrate your memory xx
http://lilypie.com]
LeahandJoel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeahandJoel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2009 at 1:09pm

So sorry for your loss, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Zaylah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaylah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2009 at 5:52pm
Margo, by sharing your story, you have brought comfort to others who have or will go through a similar experience. I cannot even imagine how hard it must have been for you to write that.

And your gorgeous baby Marci has brought immense love and care into the world and this forum - with everyone's heart feeling for you and yours.

You are both very admirable, and it is unbelievable how someone so small as Marci, has touched this many lives.

Our thoughts, love, and hugs, are with you not just today, but every day. xxx
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2009 at 12:18pm
Thankyou for sharing
susie
Andriea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andriea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2009 at 6:43pm
this is about the 5th time Ive been on here wanting to leave you some words of comfort, but each time i just cant think of anything that would make you feel any better

so I will say, Im thinking of you and your family and I too thank you for sharing your story. Marci has the most beautiful hands truly gorgeous.
EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2009 at 8:40pm
Oh Margo, I am so sorry for the loss of your precious wee girl Marci

Thank you for sharing her story and some of her photos
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
asicsgal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asicsgal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:49pm
Margo, thank you so much for sharing a time in your life that was very precious and heartbreaking all at the same time. You obviously had such a strong bond with Marci, and whilst I felt so sad reading your story it made me smile thinking about the games she would play with you and how she showed you her personality. What an amazing little girl and although she grew wings and decided to not stay in this life for long she will touch many through your amazing story. Thank you for sharing the photos, seeing her little fingers, they are so beautiful - what a treasure she was. Thank you for allowing us to share in your journey with Marci.
julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2009 at 3:37pm
With tears streaming i dont Know quite what to say , your story has touched my heart , Thank you for sharing this story about your Amazing wee Marci . My heart goes out to you and your family
Roses are Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roses are Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2010 at 9:08pm
Like most others I have tears streaming down my cheeks as I read the story of your little girls fight - both you and Marci have shown great strength and courage and my thoughts are with you and your family as you try to find a way to live with the void she has left in your life.

Angel March 2011
Caro07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caro07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2010 at 9:52pm
KW - I think of you and Marci often and feel really privileged to have shared your journey together. I am so sorry for your loss and hope that you and your family are all looking after each other.

You have both influenced many lives in ways you will never know and Marci will never be forgotten. Thinking of you all
Caroline, SAHM to 2 boys, S (4 years old) and J (2 years old)
JodyR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JodyR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2010 at 6:08am
Marci's story is beautiful and very sad. She does indeed have beautiful little hands. I can appreciate what you say about her telling you her name too, that happened to me with all three of my babies, including when Ally was stillborn. It wasn't a name we had considered, although Alistair was discussed briefly, but it just came right to us as being the right one at the point just before he was born. I'm so sorry for your loss, I can just picture her as you describe her, the type of little girl she would have been. When I think of Ally I see him as tall, red hair, sporty and Elisabeth (her middle name is also Grace) as being a bit of a tomboy, taking no nonsense, clever and wanting to work with animals. I admire your strength in sharing this will everyone so soon and Marci's story is one I won't forget. xx
febbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote febbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 9:03pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12