FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked"Blimmin’ Kids" stories..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pepsi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Blimmin’ Kids" stories..
    Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:05am
This morning the kids were on the deck playing and the minute my back was turned Alyssa was throwing soil from a big pot plant all over Kayla. Ok, so Kayla enjoyed it, but she's just happy for her sister to be playing with her. Anyway, I cleaned things up and told her not to do that again and then when I went to change Kayla's nappy later on I found a jackpot of soil which Alyssa had shoved down her sisters bodysuit which went all down the front of her nappy.. and have you ever heard the term "sand in your vagina"?..Well yeah, it was everywhere!! Aaaargh!!

Please feel free to share your stories.. I need a laugh!!
Sponsored Links

caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:40am

As a younger sister to an older brother who picked on me contantly from the day I was born I can relate.

The funniest story I have is with my 8 year old niece, last year we stayed with them for the weekend, and she was all shy about getting dressed in front of DH, then next day she comes streaking across the driveway from the neighbours where she'd been in their paddling pool buck naked. Clearly wasn't that shy when it suited her.

[/url]

Angel June 2012
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2009 at 10:45am
Hehe, that sounds just like my 2! Infact just the other week I caught Keira tipping the whole pot plant over Maddi's head and of course she thought it was halarious
A few days later was followed with tipping the whole bag of flower over each other and playing snowmen.

I'm sure I have many many more stories, I just cant think of them all right now.

Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2009 at 11:47am

ahhh...the things I have to look forward to with having 2 children.

ATM most of Ella's funny stories involve her removing all her clothes and streaking naked in public places. First time she did that I with my parents at the Garnet colony in Muriwai...I was waiting for them at the top of the stairs next thing I knew a totally naked Ella was running up the stairs (with mum chasing her) laughing and yelling 'i'm naked, I'm naked'. 1/2 hr after I got her dressed.....she did exactly the same thing on the beach

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2009 at 12:38pm
Hmm, the one that stands out the most is the story of C trying to set me up with a guy at the park , but I think nearly everyone has heard that "delightful " tale anyway .

Close would be at the supermarket with her, when waiting in line she put her hands on her hips and turned to the old man behind us and sang :"dontcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me ?"
I pretended not to know her

Post Reply Post Reply