FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPhil and Teds E3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Phil and Teds E3
    Posted: 16 January 2010 at 3:18pm
I did a quick search but cant find what i was looking for. i have two questions-

when it is in the newborn position can you get something to covering the back? i know that it is safe without anything covering it but i just dont like the idea!

how much should a new wheel cost? and for those for you in wellington where can i get one?
Sponsored Links

MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2010 at 4:36pm
Phil and teds come with a plastic peice that clips onto the back of the pram has yours not got one? You will be able to order a new wheel at any place that sells phil and teds. ie baby city etc
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

_H_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _H_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2010 at 5:06pm
no im getting mine off a friend so i didnt even know it had one! though i was wondering what the extra clips were for. im sure that ill be able to order from phil and teds then

do phils and teds have a NZ email address?

Edited by H2289
ShellyBR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShellyBR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2010 at 12:21pm
I emailed p&T cause i need a new shopping basket, they have a parts and service department in Ngauranga to get this. They are open 9-3pm and are located at 9-11 Glover St, Ngauranga.

I emailed them thru the website and they got straight back with prices etc.

first View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2010 at 4:07pm
It cost me $12 for a new wheel.

Post Reply Post Reply