FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTo introduce myself and tell my story

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2010 at 8:18pm
Wow what an amazing mummy you are........... bless you and your family, he is the luckiest boy to have you as his mummy xxx
Sponsored Links

shadowfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2010 at 11:37pm

Thanks for sharing your story, you've gone through a lot  

BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2010 at 8:41pm
Thank you for sharing your story. Its so sad to read that what you have gone through, but I am also in awe of the strength that you possess and taking your time to share your story with all of us.
salz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 8:10pm
Thank you so much for sharing your story. I just can't imagine what that heartbreak must be like. A close family friend lost her little boy at 21 weeks the exact same reason as you did with Elisabeth with developing an infection and having to give birth to the baby. I will tell her of your story hoping it may help her to know someone else has gone thru that. You just feel so helpless.

febbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote febbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2010 at 9:00pm
Thank you for sharing your story. What a brave woman you are. A close friend lost twins at 20weeks last year and I realise now its going to be a long road for her.
My daughter is also Elisabeth and I know how lucky we are to have her
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12