FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe c-section apron?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
InthemiddleMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InthemiddleMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:52pm
I think it's definately babies/pregnancy itself rather than c/s or vb, as a friend has a how do I put it..... "worse apron" and her babies were both vb
Sponsored Links

Lillybetts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lillybetts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:00pm
Really? I totally thought it was just from CS. But that brings me a little bit of comfort as we are wanting more kids in the future and I'm more than likely going to have more CS's.
mcshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:25pm
Mine is a combo of two cs and of course the after-baby2 pouch hehe!! Most cs they cut a new line, remove the old skin scar and leave you with just the one but I have both after a crash cs & hurried surgeon.. Six months on it is a funny lump but not looking too bad...
Mum to two very active boys, born October 2008 and December 2010. Getting excited about becoming a Childbirth Educator, and LOVIN being a birth support to amazing and courageous women!
AngeC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngeC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2011 at 8:04am
Hi,

I have a small apron after having my ds by emergency cs in March. PD was the same as you. I put on 20kgs but I have been lucky enough to have so far lost 25kg. Although I have a bit of a bad habit of constintly eating at the mo. Must get off my butt and do some exercise to try and help mine.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123