FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGreys/Private Practice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:53am
Originally posted by MrsH MrsH wrote:

I have watched Greys ahead because I am a TOTAL CHEATER. Ho hum re: private practice though.

what she said

Sponsored Links

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 1:01pm
I both shows too. GA started last week here but PP isnt back on yet. Cant wait for that to start now
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
Bel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 2:44pm
I have been loving the fact that they are showing the entire season in the afternoons (right on little people sleep time too!) Am all caught up and now can't wait for the new season! Glad to see others are really excited too - DH thinks I am weird...

We are off out to ILs for dinner tonight and i have said that I want to be home by 8pm... (give me some time to get kids into bed etc)
Mum to two beautiful kids   
Luke (09.11.2007)
Amy (01.04.2009)
shadowfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 3:41pm

I love both, but am a total cheater as well. Can never remember to turn on the tv at the same time every week

littleLittle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littleLittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:29pm
I can't wait as well! In fact I just posted on my facebook page that I can't wait for 8.30pm tonight!    
Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 4:46pm
for whoever asked, yes its on OnDemand, but theres usually a delay between the episode ending, and then being loaded onto OD...

I have a dilemma... I House AND GA... whats a girl to do!? This week I can record one in my room (DVD recorder and watch the other in the lounge... but FIL comes home tomorrow night, so I wont be able to do that after tonight! Have NO idea what I am going to do!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 5:54pm
All I can say is thank goodness for MySky . I am about to become a TV addict again

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 6:02pm

I saw the end of the series that is about to start of PP in Oz when I went over there last year. I so can't wait and I havebeen good this year and haven'tlooked forward.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
heaf3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heaf3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 9:14am
loved it, loved it, loved it cant wait for next week!!
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 9:54am
Originally posted by heaf3 heaf3 wrote:

loved it, loved it, loved it cant wait for next week!!

Next week looks very bizarre!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 12:51pm
i wasnt that impressed with it! sure it had some sad parts, but all that 7 days, 20 days etc annoyed me!

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Bizzy Bizzy wrote:

i wasnt that impressed with it! sure it had some sad parts, but all that 7 days, 20 days etc annoyed me!

I thought that was important.. to show how each character grieved... and how long it took for each of them.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by .Mel .Mel wrote:

I thought that was important.. to show how each character grieved... and how long it took for each of them.

LOL i thought it was showing that they all grieved for the same length just in different ways!

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 2:56pm
I missed the part where they bought in the fish meat girl ... so spent most of the show trying to figure out how I forgot about her from last season .. then I realised I just missed the part where she was bought in.
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 3:24pm

Originally posted by .Mel .Mel wrote:

LOL i thought it was showing that they all grieved for the same length just in different ways!

*giggle* amazing how each person sees it differently!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

caitlynsmygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caitlynsmygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 3:26pm
I didn't watch all of it , how many days did they grieve for ?

FionaO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 7:08pm
Wow I missed the point about the days bit too - it wasn't as great as I thought it would be, some bits were good.

][/URL]

BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 8:03pm
I cried so much I really liked what Izzy said to the red head crying girl and I liked that they showed them laughing at Georges funeral, grief really does affect everyone so differently.

Kelly they grieved for 40 days.
littleLittle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littleLittle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2010 at 8:53pm
I have to say I was a bit disappointed in it too. Don't know what I expected but I was hoping for more.    

Oh well hopefully I'll enjoy it more next week.

And I totally missed the point about the grieving days too!!
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2010 at 5:29pm

Thought I'd bump this for Private Practice, very interested to see what you ladies think....
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>