FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGreys/Private Practice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Greys/Private Practice
    Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:15am
So I'm a huge fan of the above shows.

**NO SPOILERS PLEASE**

Last night they had the recap of the final episode of Greys and tonight we start the new series... and I'm really looking forward to it.. I have been very good and I haven't cheated and watched ahead. Kind of have an idea of whats going to happen though.

Private Practice starts next week and I have cheated and watched the first episode and it's heart wrenching......

Any other fans out there... just thought I'd start this so we can have a rehash and dissect the new episodes
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Sponsored Links

rachndean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachndean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:16am
YAY they are 2 of my favourite programs!! i havent watched ahead, and am so excited about greys tonight

DD Savannah 18.01.04
DS Austin 04.09.08
kabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:23am
A HUGE fan here too!! Can't wait until 8.30 tonight

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:26am
Cant wait! Ive told everyone I am unavailable at 8.30pm tonight!
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:26am
When does PP start?

GuestGuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:33am
I am a huge fan of both but there was no way I could wait so long to watch them so I am way ahead in the season. I don't know how you guys can wait that long!

Don't worry I won't spoil it for you but they are both brilliant this time round!!
.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:46am
PP starts next week, straight after Greys!!! Double dose!
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

heaf3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heaf3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:46am
im not such a big fan of PP but will watch it, but i greys!!!!!!

watched the repeat last night and cant wait for tonight! i have an alarm set on my phone so i dont miss it!

and i saw last night that brothers and sisters is coming back too next week, so stoked!
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:46am
Oh I can't wait!!!!

I am starting to worry I wont be able to fit in any computer time with all thats on TV these days, cant wait for DH and Lost to come back either

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:47am
Lost is back this week! BUT I think its a recap!

ETA: I mucked up the weeks

Edited by .Mel
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:50am
Big fan here too. Can't wait for all these great shows to start up again

ryasmum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryasmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:50am
YAY!!!

I love them both too!!
i cant wait to see what happens on GA tonight!!
hmmm I wonder if they will repeat the last episode of PP as well? i remember most of it, but it will get me up to speed for the new season.

I think i will record GA tonight as im sure my lil lady will be due for a feed at 8.30ish and we dont have a tv in the room that we feed her. And of course then i can watch it at a later time and fast forward through all the adds.....aghhhh love it

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 10:53am
I think I might record it too so then I can FF the ads - gotta love My Sky.
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

MrsH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:00am
I have watched Greys ahead because I am a TOTAL CHEATER. Ho hum re: private practice though.
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:06am
Yeah the only thing with recording and watching later is that all the boards go crazy with the news .. and you have to stay out or spoil it for yourself.

T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:06am
Will it be on ondemand? I greys but i'm usually tied up with DD or asleep that time of night at the moment.
MindyW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MindyW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:07am
I love both those programmes! I have to work tonight so I'm gonna miss it
My Beautiful Little Emily

We've Waited for You Forever!
Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:19am
Originally posted by .Mel .Mel wrote:

Private Practice starts next week and I have cheated and watched the first episode and it's heart wrenching......

I love both, but at the beginning of the year I couldnt handle not knowing what was going to happen to the baby in PP so had to watch the first episode!! Cant wait for the new season to start.

And I watched the final of GA last night (again) and it reminded me of how much i love it! So looking forward to tonight!!

+1 May 09 Angel
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:38am
Originally posted by LittleSal LittleSal wrote:

I am a huge fan of both but there was no way I could wait so long to watch them so I am way ahead in the season. I don't know how you guys can wait that long!

Don't worry I won't spoil it for you but they are both brilliant this time round!!

Ditto this!!

.Mel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .Mel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2010 at 11:41am
Originally posted by lilfatty lilfatty wrote:

Yeah the only thing with recording and watching later is that all the boards go crazy with the news .. and you have to stay out or spoil it for yourself.

Thats true, I'll just watch it once the kids have gone to school...
Mr Mellow (16)
Miss Attitude (8)
Destructa Kid (3)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>