FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAntony, my son

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
shadowfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2010 at 12:09am

Go you for standing up for yourself, especially if it stops that doctor saying something similar in future to another woman

Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy, I hope it goes quickly and healthily for you

Sponsored Links

Hibiscus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2010 at 2:50pm
Lil_lease, I am so sorry about your loss. It's been a few months now and you are pregnant again - which is wonderful, congratulations! But I'm sure you'll never forget Antony. So my heart goes out to you and the other mums who have lost a baby as it must be the hardest thing ever that can happen to a mum. All the best for your pregnancy!
Mum to 3 girls: identical twins and with a 3 year gap another girl.
MacKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MacKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2010 at 2:32pm
I know your pain. We lost our twin boys on April 3 so I hope they are playing with Antony up there and looking after each other. And being the wee rascals that boys are! Take care. I have found my Sands group to be wonderful.
lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2010 at 3:25pm
Thankyou MacKat. Sorry for you losing your precious twins.
Boys being buys they probably are up there making lots of mischeif

We dont actually have a Sands group in my town, but this forum has helped me greatly.
Antony, gone but never forgotten 2-4-2010

Raspberryjam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raspberryjam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2010 at 10:08pm
I cant remember if I ever replied as your story was so raw for me. I have a heart child, and only for the grace of god is she still with us.
I think the fear of loosing a child is the closest thing I have ever known to desperation, In no way do I understand what its like for you I just wanted to say I am so sad for you and hope each day brings you closer to smiling when you think of your precious boy
Congratulations on your pregnancy, I can imagine its a nerve wracking time for you as much as a celebration, that bit I can almost relate to.
All the best and much much love and strength to you xx

http://lilypie.com]
Zaylah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaylah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2010 at 1:56pm
Lisa - I've been thinking about you a lot the last couple of days and debating whether or not two write anything. 2 days ago would have been a huge day for you and I just wanted you to know that I, and a lot of the OB ladies still think of you and your son and family. Take care xxx
lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2010 at 11:43pm
Thank you Zaylah. This week has been a hard week for me and mine, but we're getting through it one day at a time. I've been ultra paranoid about every little twitch and twinge, or lack thereof but everything is going well and my midwife is quite happy with everything so I'm happy.

I have a blog where I have been writing about my pregnancy and everything that goes with it. Blog

Thanks everyone for your support, well wishes and sympathy over the past several months. It has meant a LOT to me.
Antony, gone but never forgotten 2-4-2010

rachndean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachndean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2010 at 8:54pm
Hey Lisa
I just wanted to stop in and send you a big , and say that you're blog is great! You are so clever with words!!
I hope you are getting through this week ok, you are amazing woman!!
Arohanui xo

DD Savannah 18.01.04
DS Austin 04.09.08
amalyse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amalyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2011 at 11:42pm
Awwwwwwww I just read this :( I never knew what happened with Antony. Now my little lady shares the same birthday as Antony's little bro. I bet he's looking down over Seth and looking out for him always xxx
Inkedpixie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Inkedpixie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 9:44pm
Wow, I just read this, there really are no words. I just... I am so sorry for your loss xx
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234