FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedLosing a heart baby.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Jessica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2010 at 9:49pm
Jace, you have written so beautifully about your beautiful wee man. Just so heartbreaking, take care

Our con-joined boys 20 wk
Sponsored Links

lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2010 at 10:55pm
Jace, your story is beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.

Time makes it easier to live with but you never forget.
Antony, gone but never forgotten 2-4-2010

bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2010 at 9:01pm
My thoughts go out to you Jace. What you went through is heartbreaking and I am crying after reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

kriss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kriss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2010 at 11:13pm
Oh Jace, all my love and thoughts go out to you, your DH & angel Jayden.. I am also in tears, your story is lovely and heartbreaking at the same time

Little Angel, April 10
Nutella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:24am
Aww honey, thank you for sharing your story, I'm so sorry you had to go through that. He sounds like a beautiful wee thing.

My little sister was born with a hole in her heart and died during the operation. I was too little to know what was going on but I always think of her and she is special to me still.

Oct 11
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:56pm
aww my gosh, words fail me other than, I am so so sorry for your loss

Emmi_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmi_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2010 at 8:07pm
hugs from me too. thank you so much for sharing your story, it bought tears to my eyes and made me hug my daughter that much longer. you are incredibly strong

+1 May 09 Angel
shadowfeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadowfeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2010 at 10:47pm

Thanks for sharing your memories of your wee boy  I am so sorry for your loss

peaceandlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaceandlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2010 at 2:01pm
HUG!!!!!
DaisyAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2010 at 10:28am

I'm so sorry for you and your family     

I'm sitting here crying for you, what a sad story

I second Nikki's suggestion of contacting Heart Children - they will be able to help you in any way they can

[/URL]
julz85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julz85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 10:38pm

thank you for sharing your story , your wee boy is with  the angels now, i do hope you and your husband are getting all the love and support you need .

My cousin had a wee boy named Jayden too , a gorgeous wee boy and he lived for just 10days , born 7 weeks early , he was absolutly fine until he caught an infection .Now 5 1/2 years on and my cousin still has bad days, days where you can tell just by looking at her that he is on her mind ,  but she also has a very happy fufilled life with a beautiful wee duaghter .

Time does heal to the point that makes life worth living again , you will have awful days but you will also have great, amazing life changing moments in your  future , look forward to those moments at the same time holding on to the memory of you amazing wee man . big hugs

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2010 at 11:25pm
What an amazing story, thanks for sharing. I have no words Im so sorry for your loss
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
Jace1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jace1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:05am
Originally posted by julz julz wrote:

thank you for sharing your story , your wee boy is with  the angels now, i do hope you and your husband are getting all the love and support you need .

My cousin had a wee boy named Jayden too , a gorgeous wee boy and he lived for just 10days , born 7 weeks early , he was absolutly fine until he caught an infection .Now 5 1/2 years on and my cousin still has bad days, days where you can tell just by looking at her that he is on her mind ,  but she also has a very happy fufilled life with a beautiful wee duaghter .

Time does heal to the point that makes life worth living again , you will have awful days but you will also have great, amazing life changing moments in your  future , look forward to those moments at the same time holding on to the memory of you amazing wee man . big hugs

Thank you so much, and sorry to hear about your cousins baby. I am much the same as that at the moment and have days when my husband can tell thats all I am thinking about.

We are trying for another baby now but with PCOS it took 2 years to get pregnant last time, hopefully it happens sooner this time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12