FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNeocate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neocate
    Posted: 28 June 2010 at 11:24pm
Just found neocate on trademe!

Some people are actually making money off their childs allergy!
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Sponsored Links

Mum_me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum_me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2010 at 9:00am
I think that that's terrible!

Mind you, in the past I have tried to get rid of surplus neocate cans by giving it away and have been surprised when I haven't found any takers!

Must be just a timing thing though as I am always hearing of families who are desperate for it while they wait for their authority number.
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2010 at 10:41am
Your right that is disgusting.

selling a box of 4 tins for $40, when it only cost me $75 for 12 tins.

I know neocate can be really expensive, but if they are getting it on script then they shouldnt be trying to make money from it.

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:01pm
I haven't got my number yet & I was lucky via word of mouth to get a whole script which worked out at $6.15 a tin. I was shocked to see them being sold on there.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
blondy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:21pm
That's so terrible I've given away surplus tins in the past but there's no way I'd even think of selling it
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2010 at 1:27pm
Yeah I've given some away and sold some for cost, but never for profit and the ones I did get rid of were cos my son stopped having neocate not cos I ordered extra to make a quick buck.
kabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2010 at 2:36pm
I saw them advertised too and had the same conversation with my DH. last wk! Given that they are mostly subsidised by the govt, it's a bit of a cheek really. We'll probably give ours away

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2010 at 1:29pm
they should be taken off trademe..here our paed buys them back at 4$ a tin so that works.. pity i only have one left cause i might need it for number two!
Mum to two amazing boys!
 Post Reply Post Reply