FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRoll call

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kelz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roll call
    Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:07pm
How many sets of twins/ triplets do we have in the OHbaby! community?
Introduce yourselves and let us know how old your children are

Sponsored Links

floss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 9:49pm
Haha ill start

I have boy/girl twins Noah and Lola who are 34mths old
My beautiful big girl Sienna 15.04.06

Double the trouble double the fun Noah & Lola 10/11/07
tishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 1:34pm
I've got fraternal twin girls Eimear and Aoife who are 2.5 years old (3 in Jan).

Am loving the toddlers years, they are so much fun
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 4:13pm
I've got ID twin girls, Amber and Jade, who are 13 months old
Kaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 8:10pm
We have fraternal twin girls Eden & Lily, they are 3 months old, and a 3 year old son Benjamin It would be great to chat to some other parents of twins via this forum. I feel priveledged to be a parent to twins but it is hard work!!! Mostly we feel but sometimes we feel or !!!

Edited by Kaz
tishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2010 at 11:14am
Welcome Kaz! I love your daughters names (and your sons )

Where are you based?
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2010 at 6:51pm
We have fraternal twin boys Elliot and Daniel 18 months along with Alex who is 4.5 years and Harry who is 7.

Welcome Kaz, have you looked into the home help you are entitled to when you have another pre schooler?

Alex 6 and Harry 8
Danda08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danda08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2010 at 9:31pm
Hi there,

I'm a newbie but have been lurking for a while during my pregnancy picking up tips, had been meaning to join in the lazy few weeks I had after finishing work but my twins came early and foiled that plan.

I have fraternal girls, Mia and Lexi. They are 11 weeks old (adjusted age 5 weeks)

Until 3 weeks ago our girls were a breeze, now we've got girls who won't settle at night and won't sleep properly during the day! Any tips & advice welcomed
bext1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bext1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2010 at 10:45pm
they are probably having a growth spurt Danda, I think the boys did at that age.

Well, we have 4 boys, Joel is nearly 7, Luke and Zavier are ID twins and are 2 years and 4 months and our little man Koby is 13 weeks.

lisa85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 8:57am
Woohoo! I'm so stoked the powers to be have granted us our own special area! hehe thanks OB! We love ya!

I have identical twin girls Hazel & Esme who were born 12/5/08

TTC #3 since Jan 2010 - PCOS
MC April 2010
UpsyDaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpsyDaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 11:35am

I have 5 mth old twins today M and I.

Hi Kaz and Danda welcome I have found this ohbaby forums good and so cool we have our own area now.

Danda - I remember many bad nights our two were the hardest to settle at night - think for us it was a fine line between a cluster feeding baby and an overtired one. Of course its all worse when you are tired yourself at night.

I have met two twins mums who swore by a routine at night - bath bottle bed, One was doing emb and the other formula. I have been bf and we tried a formula top up at one stage but it did not make any difference to amount of time DS slept and DD mostly refused it so was more trouble than it was worth for us.

Not sure what changed but from 3mth onwards they are now the easiest to settle at night.

Edited by UpsyDaisy - 01 August 2015 at 8:04pm
Danda08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danda08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2010 at 1:43pm
Thanks Jules - hopefully the end is in sight.

They are def falling into the overtired category cos they are waking from their afternoon sleep early and not settling again, then it moves into witching hour(s) so I end up with them hungry but falling asleep everytime they feed.

We're doing bath, EBM bottle, bed routine and the EBM bottle seems to have stopped the cluster feeding but the minute I put them to bed they scream which they never do for any other sleeps.

To be fair they just want to be cuddled which is lovely but means DH & I are stuck on the couch (starving) holding a baby each until 10pm when they finally give in and go to sleep.

On the upside I've managed to get them down before 9pm the last 3 nights so hopefully I can keep bringing it back to a more reasonable time.
Twinboys2b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinboys2b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 2:33pm
Hi Guys,

We have ID boys, Jacob & Eli, who turned 2 last Friday. The toddlers times are great hay (minus the tanties). Eli is so cute with his talking and Jacob's catching up slowly.
3yr old gorgeous ID twin boys.
mumoftwins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumoftwins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 8:22pm
Hi!!

We have ID boys Jack and Caleb who will be 4 in January, almost 2 yr old DS Taylor and Holly who is 6 weeks old today!!
KaraEllen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaraEllen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2010 at 2:21pm
Hi everyone i have identical girls (Imogen Rae and Addison Ann) Born at 30wks on 10.08.09 EARLY hours of the morning.
Im just new to this site (why wasn't i informed earlier! it's fantastic!!) and look forward to sharing all the good and hopefully working through the bad with you all who are going through it or have been!!
Gotta love them eh!
Kara
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2010 at 2:23pm
lurker, I did night feeding of twins a few years ago so that the Mum and Dad could get some sleep as they had a 18mth old as well, was just until the twins started sleeping thru the night,
maybe should do that again
susie
Chipchi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chipchi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2010 at 9:44pm

Hi everyone

We have id boys Joshua and Oliver 8 months, Ben who is 4 years and Harry who's 2.

4boys1girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4boys1girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2010 at 8:21pm
Hey all!

Am newbie to this forum, we have twin boys aged 4 (5 in Dec) also have 2 other boys aged 6 & 3, we FINALLY have a baby girl who is 6.5 mths, life is filled with fun and chaos
Hibiscus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hibiscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:23pm
Hi,

we have identical twin girls, born at 36+5 weeks via natural birth at the beginning of July 2010.

Edited by Hibiscus
Mum to 3 girls: identical twins and with a 3 year gap another girl.
Zaylah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zaylah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2010 at 12:07pm
Just found this section, haven't been on OB for a while - whoops!

We have triplet girls, two identical and one fraternal. Emily, Ashleigh and Tess. They were born at 28weeks so had a long stay in NICU.

Prob best to look at the ticker below to see their ages, as it will be up-to-date with when you read this :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>