FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBiggest Loser Final Week and Next Round

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Biggest Loser Final Week and Next Round
    Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:41am
Next week is the final weigh in for Biggest Loser so as well as the weekly results I will also be posting the overall results. If you do not weigh in next week you will not be included in the final results so make sure you get those results in!! Well done every one who has participated in this round.

The next round will start two weeks after the final weigh in to give us all a weigh in break. The second round will run until the end of November which will be 9 weeks. I didn't think that doing the full 12 weeks would be a good idea going into December when everyone gets busy and starts to disappear.    

If you are interested or think you will be interested in the next round please post in here so I can gather a list of names.

You must weigh in every week. If you don't weigh in you will be removed from the challenge and the FB page. (obviously if you're going to be away or something just let me know)
Your weigh in day can be any day of the week as long as your weigh in gets to me by 7pm every Wednesday.
Weigh ins need to be sent via pm on OB.
Individual weights are kept strictly confidential and will not be shared either here or FB.
Should I not be able to do results kicker will be my backup (won't you kicker??)
Kicker sets challenges for the week if you need some exercise ideas and has posted some really great ones over the last 12 weeks. If you have any suggestions for an exercise challenge let her know.

Our FB page set up by Lexiesmumma has been a great place for posting pictures and general chat. Hopefully we can now chat on OB a bit more as well now that we have a weightloss section.

I will edit this post if I've left anything out as I'm posting from a phone and can't see the entire post to make sure it makes sense.
Sponsored Links

blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:42am
Round two recruits list

blissful
xXELAx
jazzy
elfsmum
wantabub
Kicker
MyLilSquishy
jaycee
Oscarboo
mummy_becks
Dzinergirl
Monkeys
ooEvaoo
Leelee
popcorn
bex88
Booboo
Freesia
Mrs_B
Lexiesmumma
elfsmum
monikah
Mango
Mucky_Tiger

Edited by blissful
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 10:56am
I don't do FB so I stopped doing it, if the next one has more interaction on here then I will be in again.
xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 11:02am
Making a post for a round two recruits list

blissful
XelA
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 11:08am

blissful
XelA
elfsmum

I better be able to weigh in on saturday or I'll be grumpy stupid stupid earthquake!!:(
Mum to two amazing boys!
blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 11:08am
I'm hoping there will be Jazzy coz now the threads will stand out a bit more rather than get swallowed by General. I'll add you to the list for now anyway.

Do you want to do the final weigh in next week anyway? You've done really well and would be a shame not to see where you placed overall.
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 11:11am
Originally posted by blissful blissful wrote:

I'm hoping there will be Jazzy coz now the threads will stand out a bit more rather than get swallowed by General. I'll add you to the list for now anyway.

Do you want to do the final weigh in next week anyway? You've done really well and would be a shame not to see where you placed overall.

ar mm not thanks...have put on but am working on anew plan lol
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 11:12am
Originally posted by ElfsMum ElfsMum wrote:

blissful
XelA
elfsmum

I better be able to weigh in on saturday or I'll be grumpy stupid stupid earthquake!!:(

blissful
XelA
elfsmum
jazzy
blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 11:22am
Oh elfsmum I hope it stops soon!!

No worries Jazzy. Bet you're still doing well though! Have you got before and after pics so far? They would be quite inspiring I'm sure.
TwinnyBump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TwinnyBump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 11:53am
Oh yeah me me me... Im in!

blissful
XelA
elfsmum
jazzy
wantabub
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 11:57am
I'm in for another 9 weeks

blissful
XelA
elfsmum
jazzy
wantabub
Kicker

Yep i will be your backup blissful I can also post challenges on OB if that makes it easier for people to access.

blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 12:06pm
Yeah that would be great if you can post them on here.
MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 2:04pm
blissful
XelA
elfsmum
jazzy
wantabub
Kicker
Kahlia (provided I buy scales in time lol)

and do we have to do the challenges, or are they just there incase you have no inspiration? (for example i would like to Zumba lol)
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by blissful blissful wrote:

Yeah that would be great if you can post them on here.

yes yes please
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 2:36pm
You can choose to do or not do the challenges. I strongly suggest doing them in addition to your other cardio... hahaha because i set them

But in all seriousness, some challenges aren't all exercise based and its good to see how you might improve in certain areas over time.

MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by Kicker Kicker wrote:

You can choose to do or not do the challenges. I strongly suggest doing them in addition to your other cardio... hahaha because i set them

But in all seriousness, some challenges aren't all exercise based and its good to see how you might improve in certain areas over time.

jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 4:44pm
I haven't done this before I I think that I need to, to get me moving before we go away in 8 weeks (OMG why did I eat all that chocolate over the winter ).

Kahlia - I am going to Zumba tonight if I can convince my DH to put both the girls to bed on his own - there is a new class in Johnsonville that is free as it is the first time and they are running it as a beginners class, so just what I need.

blissful
XelA
elfsmum
jazzy
wantabub
Kicker
Kahlia (provided I buy scales in time lol)
jaycee

oscarboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oscarboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2010 at 6:56pm
I'll join next time too if its all on OB. I'm not on FB but think it might be fun to join in.

blissful
Xela
elfsmum
jazzy
wantabub
Kicker
Kahlia
jaycee
oscarboo
mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 10:58am

Yes please for next round, I have something to weigh myself on now.

I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2010 at 3:14pm
blissful
Xela
elfsmum
jazzy
wantabub
Kicker
Kahlia
jaycee
oscarboo
mummy_becks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>