FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedExercise videos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
JoJames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exercise videos
    Posted: 26 September 2010 at 8:18pm
Does anyone have a favourite? There are so many out there, I'm looking for one that gets my heart rate up and going, I only really have a moderate level of fitness. Thanks
Sponsored Links

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 8:08am
I have done a couple, one was Billy Blanks (I think).

I was looking at doing Listing #: 320407843 on TM

I did a kick boxing one yrs ago & it toned up my arms & legs really well but can not remember the name of it...long gone as don't have a video player any more.

Edited by jazzy
kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 12:09pm
I have quite a few, what sort of exercise do you enjoy?
ooEvaoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ooEvaoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 3:04pm
I have a ton!! Zumba, Carmen Electra strip ones, Turbo jam, hip hop abs, insanity, kim kardashian, Jillian Micheals, Tae bo........I love to do them all!...but I wonder how to incorporate going to the gym as well, guess I could alternate each day. 

kebakat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kebakat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2010 at 3:14pm
A little run down on what I have:

- Kendra workout dvd: haven't actually tried this as I only just got it and wouldn't be smart to do it at 8 months preg hehe. But it looks like a really good puffing workout. Its based around sports.

- Butt and thigh blast: the trainer is soooo annoying but the workout is only 20m and your ass and thighs are really burning at the end of it so its worth it. Once you have done it a couple of times you can turn music up and listen to that instead of her lol

- Turbo jam: I like that theres lots of different workouts. So abs, strength training, a long cardio and a 20m workout. I find they go pretty quick

- Zumba: I have managed to get this but haven't tried it. I don't really do dancey type workouts so I think it will piss me off lol

- Biggest Loser Vol 1: Awesome workout. It has a mixture of workouts on it including bootcamp. They get you puffing and I don't like these people who are bigger than me being able to do things better than me so it makes me really try

- Biggest Loser Cardio max: it will get you sweating your bum off

- Biggest Loser Power Sculpt: strength training dvd and you will hurt the next day!

- The firm: can't remember which one of theirs I have but it gets me sweating and hurting, you need a step for it though. They have a special step that has one end that goes higher than the other but I just improvise with my standard step

- Tonya Larson step and pump: has a step section and pump section, both good workouts.

- Aussie Fit Kick Fit: looooved this for ages because kicking really works my butt, its really easy to follow too.

I got mine on either trademe or amazon. The step pump one I got from sound fitness. I love my workout dvds. I have lots so that I dont get bored. I have workouts that range from 15/20m range to a full hour or more if I combine a couple.
JoJames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoJames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2010 at 3:58pm
I think I was looking at aerobics mainly because I don't do a lot of aerobic exercise (who am I kidding I don't do any)
So I'll look around at the suggestions, thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply