FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe TV Show- The Biggest Loser

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The TV Show- The Biggest Loser
    Posted: 03 November 2010 at 2:06pm
It was the finial of the series that I have been watching today, I have seen this one 3 times & always cry at the end lol..

There is a new one on tomorrow & I don't think I have seen it & it has a new host...so if there are any BL fans out there like me get recoding
Sponsored Links

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 3:14pm
Oooo thanks for the heads up! Must mysky.
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 4:04pm
Yep the one tomorrow is the 2010 series (I think they only do one a year?) and Hayley Lewis is the new host. Can't wait to watch it. I love that show. I love to see the confidence and sparkle show through in the contestants.
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 12:28pm
I have been watching this new one.....& am finding it a bit hard to get into. I think it is due to the last show as I loved it & watched it 3x & could watch it again. I have no favs in the new one yet. I know they can not keep it the same as the last one but I love the start of it & this on was a bit boring.
However I did like the tip sessions they have. But wish it was more like the last one.

Who else is watching it & what do you think?
lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 1:01pm
What channel is it on jazzy?
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 1:34pm
TV3 @ 9-10am
blissful View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blissful Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 3:40pm
Yeah I'm a bit the same jazzy. Finding it hard to get used to these new people as I loved the last group so much. I'm not seeing any stand out differences in personalities with this group as I did in the last group.
Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 4:11pm
Damn have been missing it!! How far in is it?

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 9:20pm
I think it started last week after the last one finished so Thursday I think. But some of the new one has been a bit boring IMO so you can easily catch up if starting to watch form now
 Post Reply Post Reply