FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWW ProPoints - new WW points plan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WW ProPoints - new WW points plan
    Posted: 11 November 2010 at 1:34pm
So i found this article about the new plan for WW points, i think it looks great.

Article

Sponsored Links

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 9:12pm
wow it looks fab. Was looking on TM for some kitchen scales but will hold off now & have noticed a lot of WW stuff on TM....out with the old in with the new maybe
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2010 at 9:18pm
Also have noticed the online WW store is not selling the usual things so must be waiting for the new stuff to launch.
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 6:50pm
I rang the WW line & all the new products come out Monday. I am so glad I did not spend too much on their stuff this yr. I have the new pedometer but never used the extra points it gave me so will not need to update that.
xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2010 at 7:00pm
Well I spent $100 on the scales! Maybe I should flick them off on trademe quickly before news gets out too far lol. They are quite handy regardless though....

New programme looks great!
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 3:33pm
I am looking forward to see what the new plan is tomorrow
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2010 at 4:19pm
Exciting

xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2010 at 9:40am
Wow it's all changed over on WW online. Just sussing it out now....
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2010 at 7:03am
check this out...I want it WW kit don't know if you can get it if not a WW member or if it costs more.

ETA you need to go to the Essentials Kit button

ETA again...I like the at home pack also...

Edited by jazzy
meggls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meggls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2010 at 9:18pm
How is everyone going on the new propoints plan? Im just trying to get my head around some food and meals being higher in propoints, thinking that I dont want to waste/use so many points for one meal although we have more propoints to use each day... so far so good though.

I bought the pack at my meeting which has the essentials kit as well as the scales, oil spray thingee and measuring spoons as was $70 cheaper to buy them all at once, but we were told the scales wouldnt be arriving until possibly early jan?!    Has anyone else heard anything about that? Am hoping I dont have to wait that long..

Will be interesting to see how next weigh in goes, good luck everyone!

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2010 at 7:00am
meggls how much are the scales& how much did all that cost?

I am tossing up between rejoining meetings after xmas, or doing it online or doing the at home pack.
meggls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meggls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2010 at 4:24pm
Jazzy the scales are normally $100 on their own. The essentials pack which is the new shopping/eating out guides, and journal is $50, and you get a free propoints calculator.

Theres another pack (think it might be called food lovers?! cant quite remember), which is the scales, oil spray thingee and measuring spoons for $130, but there is a deal on that if you buy both packs a tthe same time for $150/$160, you save $70 and you get a free programme cookbook which is normally $30 (and has some good recipies in it!)

The new scales are supposed to be pretty awesome, our leader was saying if you weigh some meat (as an example) and type in what kind of meat it is it'll calculate how many propoints it is. Not sure if the old ones did that? I didn't have them. The downside is we were told they wouldnt arrive possibly until the beginning of jan.

Have got 600g to go before I hit my 10%, after that still have another 22kg to go, must admit I've found the new programme rather motivating! I love that all fruit is now 0..
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 6:27am
meggls thanks, I am trying to decide weather to do meeting or at home plan. I do like the idea of online but I like books & if you don't carry on with the monthly plan then you lose everything you have imputed (I guess).

xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 9:18am
Has anyone seen weight watchers products in the supermarket since pro points started? I don't normally buy them but I was wondering if they have changed to pro points now instead of points? I am thinking of popping down the supermarket in my break and stocking up on some snacks to leaver here at work.
Mrs_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 11:00am
WW are offering a free online 2 week trial if anyone is interested Just remember to cancel it if you don't want to continue as it will automatically debit your credit card once the two weeks are up.

Weight Watchers Online Free Trial code is: 4-16-2401-7717 copy and paste it exactly as is into the promo code section when you are on WW Online Step 1. The trial is 2 weeks, and if you don't want to continue, you need to cancel at the end of the Trial, if you continue, WW Online is $29.95 per month.

Weight Watchers
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 2:48pm
thanks MrsB I will try that tonight
bex88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bex88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 9:31pm
THanks MrsB!!!!!!!!
Have joined up and will probably continue with it as well. just the kick in the bum I needed.
monikah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote monikah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2010 at 11:18pm
yay i have internet back finally. i have a love/hate relationship with the new plan. i hate it cos eating 29 points on the new plan is actually frikin impossible but i love the fact that WW is finally teaching ppl to eat properly. as a personal trainer i have always been quite down on WW because ppl can eat a burger and then nothing for the rest of the day and that is only, or like my flatmate who spends at least 1/3rd of her daily allowance on wine every day. all up im pleased with the new plan

xLUCKYx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xLUCKYx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2010 at 10:30am
I'm not having much trouble - I found I wasn't eating enough on the old plan and was hungry... My brekkie of rolled oats alone is 9 points though... and lunch and dinner have been between 8-12 points. I bought some of the WW wraps and meals to try and they are 8 points each too. Lovin' the free fruit!!
jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2010 at 12:47pm
ok I did it...thanks MrsB & will probably keep it up..looks great.

Alex have you seen any change in the WW meals? I am going to get some ready made ones for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>