FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedVibra-train

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cheekymouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vibra-train
    Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:31pm
Just wondering if anyone here has tried Vibra-train.

Im a single mum to a almost 8 month old and work 40 hours a week and study part time, so quite busy, i try to get out for decent walks during the week. So im thinking of trying it as i get 1 hour for lunch and that would fit in nicely a few times a week.

Was wondering if you have tried it, was it effective?

would be great to hear your experiences

Thanks
Sponsored Links

lilfatty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilfatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:48pm
Yep I have, but to be honest, they usually recommend you do it AFTER youve done your weight session.

I mean I suppose you could do it as a stand alone thing, but I guess it would just take you longer to get any results.
Mummy to Issy (3) and Elias (18 months)

I did it .. 41 kgs gone! From flab to fab in under a year LFs weight blog
MichellesCrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MichellesCrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:08pm
I tried it once and couldnt stand the vibration in my head and hands!
curlysue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curlysue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:27pm
I lost a good ammount of weight doing Vibratrain, the only other exercise I was doing was social netbal once a week. I watched what I ate while doing it, I was a size 13 and went to a size 11

ETA forgot to say, I found it great, only 20 odd mins a time and i did it 3 times are week

Edited by curlysue
 Post Reply Post Reply