FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFET BFPs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bikershaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikershaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FET BFPs?
    Posted: 24 March 2011 at 3:12pm
Hi all,

I'm thinking of having my frozen embies put back and I just wondered if anyone was lucky with this?

It would be great to hear some positive stories.

Also is there anything that I can do to help the process? I wondered if acupuncture or other natural things might help.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links

anabee View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anabee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2011 at 4:23pm
Hi there,

I had a FET on the 18th Feb, and got a BFP, I also had my 7 week scan yesterday and heard the heartbeat (very exciting).

Anyway I didn't really do anything different to the other times I've had transfers (this was the first frozen one I've had though). I think you just have to cross your legs and hope.

Best of luck to you

Ana
LisaLooo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LisaLooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2011 at 4:44pm
Anabee - Thats great news CONGRATS to you

I had FET today and had acupuncture before and after transfer..... BT on 4th April so will let you know my results.

Good luck bikershaz I hope your FET works
IVF ED 2000 BFN
IVF ED Oct 2010 BFN
FET March BFN
FET April BFP then m/c
ED cycle Feb BFP m/c 8 weeks
kiwikt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwikt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2011 at 5:37pm
I had a FET on the 26th January and am now almost 11 weeks pregnant.

The fresh transfer didnt work, and I think the biggest difference for me was that the FET cycle was natural. I am lucky that I have no fertility issues, and could use a completely natural cycle with my FET.

Did nothing different otherwise. Although I was 5kg lighter between fresh and frozen transfers, and they do say even 5kg weight loss makes a difference in fertility.
Due 14/10/11
ItchyFeet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ItchyFeet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2011 at 10:02pm
We've had three, first one is a happy nearly one year old. Second one didn't work, and waiting on the results of the third, but not currently looking positive. All of our FETs were natural cycles. The first FET was during a massively stressful time in my life so it was nothing to do with my mental state or anything else I tried, just was obviously meant to be.

bikershaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikershaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2011 at 9:35am
Good morning,

Thanks for all your replies and congratulations on your BFPs, it's very exciting :-)
Kazper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2011 at 6:59pm
Hi we had two ivf cyles. Only one egg to transfer fresh first time with bfn, second time one fresh with bfn and one FET with a bfp and now have a happy healthy little girl.

Peppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:22pm
Thanks to those who have shared their stories on here and for starting this bikershaz. It's great to read of lots of FET success stories, particulalry for me when they're from a natural cycle which we're just about to do. Day 11 bloods starting tomorrow. Trying to be positive but can't help but wonder what this cycle will do that I don't do naturally. Joys of unexplained infertility. Does my head in.

TTC Jan 09
Unexplained
IVF - BFN 3 frosties
TER - BFP!
LisaLooo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LisaLooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:49pm
Good luck Peppy hopefully this is the one that will work for you!!!
IVF ED 2000 BFN
IVF ED Oct 2010 BFN
FET March BFN
FET April BFP then m/c
Peppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:56pm
Thanks heaps Lisalooo. I really do hope so too. I see you don't have long to go until you find out. How are you feeling about it? Fingers crossed hon
TTC Jan 09
Unexplained
IVF - BFN 3 frosties
TER - BFP!
LisaLooo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LisaLooo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:25pm
Im all good Peppy - Just playing the waiting game now
IVF ED 2000 BFN
IVF ED Oct 2010 BFN
FET March BFN
FET April BFP then m/c
bikershaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bikershaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:48am
Good luck Peppy and LisaLooo, sending you loads of positive thoughts :-)
Peppy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2011 at 9:14pm
Thanks biker shaz.
Hope all's looking good Lisalooo

Edited by Peppy
TTC Jan 09
Unexplained
IVF - BFN 3 frosties
TER - BFP!
 Post Reply Post Reply