FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDid you notice anything double ovulation?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KitKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KitKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Did you notice anything double ovulation?
    Posted: 23 April 2011 at 12:40pm
I may sound quite ignorant here... I am.
My question is- Prior to discovering you were carrying twins (or reflecting on the preconception time leading up to it), did you notice anything different- ie- worse PMT, or more EWCM or being more hormonal???
For those w fraternals that is.

Im convinced Im destined to have twins- so am trying to read things leading up to conception to see if there is any way to tell. More curiosity really.
Sponsored Links

Hope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2011 at 11:23pm
Sorry KitKat, can't help you, I didn't notice anything different preconception, and was very surprised to discover I was carrying twins. The only thing that I noticed was once I fell pregnant, I was twice as nauseous.

Just curious myself - why do you believe you're destined to have twins? Are they in your family?

KitKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KitKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:08am
thanks for the reply...
I have always had a 'feeling' i was going to have them. Then I discovered they were in the family. My dads dad was a twin (fraternal)... so its in the genes too.
Plus- Ive had a few predictions. Call me a hippy in believing that stuff, but im just preparing myself incase!!! lol

Prediction:
1 boy ...Then twins (boy girl)

We had an oopsie BD the other night... so im back on the prep phase of things.

Itll be interesting to see if I do ever have twins anyways!!
KitKat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KitKat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2011 at 10:10am
Another question Hope- How did your 2 yr old cope with the arrival of twins??
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2011 at 11:57am
I noticed nothing different but did concern two months after a MC. Had some early bleeding which they couldn't explain. Maybe there was a third on in there!!!! Just don't know. I did feel quite nauseous with the twins but that was really the only difference.

I do believe quite a bit in destiny and have had predictions given but none regarding twins. I have MC'd twice and someone once told me that it was because they just weren't ready to be born at that time so just maybe they decided to be ready at the same time so hence twins! I'm not sure if I believe that but it does sound good! Good luck!

Alex 6 and Harry 8
Hope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2011 at 7:56pm
KitKat, how intriguing. I wonder if that prediction will come true - double the smiles and love for you!

To be honest my son didn't react well to the twins, he wasn't yet 2 when they were born. He found it really hard to see one or more babies on his mummy's knee and of course hated having to share my and DH's attention. The power of praise has worked wonders and every time he was remotely nice to the twins we'd make a huge fuss so he started being nice to them more and more. He's pretty good with them now.

Post Reply Post Reply