FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked30 Day Shred

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
thmprs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2011 at 9:49pm
Hi girls

just wondering how this dvd worked?

I have just put on a bit of weight after stopping feeding but not cutting down my portion size so time to get back into shape & do some exercise and weight loss

<a href="http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">[IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/ue02p12.png" /
Sponsored Links

escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 2:14pm
It worked well while I did it. But I kept having knee issues, which I have now got sorted. I did 12 days of it. Need to start again. I was getting good results when I was doing it though.

EmDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2011 at 5:06pm
I did 2 rounds of it (along with watching what I ate and other exercise) and it is really good. I felt an increase in strength and fitness, a change in shape and the scales kept going in the right direction.

Do take care to do the moves properly or you can hurt your knees i.e. make sure your knees don't go in front of your toes, push your bum back. And don't get put off by how hard it seems to begin with, when she says that by day 6-7 you will be better able to keep up, it's true!

Edited by mummydee
DS 8
DD 6
DS 4
DD 2
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12